Despite the slant that Conservatives put on the issue what a lot of us true Liberals want is not equality of outcome. What we would like to see is "Equality of Opportunity". What does thay imply?
1) Reasonable health care for all.
2) Decent access to housing for all.
3) Equal opportunity for education based on ability, not wealth.
4) A fair tax system. One that treats labor equally with capital. Equal taxation for earned income and capital gains and dividends.
6) Elimination of tax codes that allow generational wealth transfer without taxation.
7) A legal system that treats all equally.
Feel free to add to the list at will and debate with facts not feelings