+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Germany and EU to Legalize Pedophilia and with it, Child Pornography as well!

  1. Default Germany and EU to Legalize Pedophilia and with it, Child Pornography as well!

    Booklets from a subsidiary of the German government’s Ministry for Family Affairs encourage parents to sexually massage their children as young as 1 to 3 years of age. Two 40-page booklets entitled “Love, Body and Playing Doctor” by the German Federal Health Education Center (Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung – BZgA) are aimed at parents – the first addressing children from 1-3 and the other children from 4-6 years of age.

    “Fathers do not devote enough attention to the clitoris and vagina of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex,” reads the booklet regarding 1-3 year olds. The authors rationalize, “The child touches all parts of their father’s body, sometimes arousing him. The father should do the same.”(Is this a hoax - Jack?)

    Canadian author and public speaker Michael O’Brien who has written and spoken extensively about the crisis of culture in the West spoke to LifeSiteNews.com about the shocking and extremely disturbing phenomenon. It is, he said, “State-encouraged incest, which in most civilized societies is a crime.” The development is, he suggests, a natural outcome of the rejection of the Judeo-Christian moral order.

    “The imposed social revolution that has swept the western world is moving to a new stage as it works out the logical consequences of its view of man’s value,” said O’Brien. “It is merely obeying its strictly materialist philosophy of man. If man is no more than a creature created for pleasure or power. If he is no more than a cell in the social organism, then no moral standards, no psychological truths, no spiritual truths can refute the ‘will to power’ and the ‘will to pleasure’.”

    The pamphlet advises parents to permit young children “unlimited masturbation” except where physical injury becomes apparent. It advises: “Children should learn that there is no such thing as shameful parts of the body. The body is a home, which you should be proud of.” For ages 4-6, the booklet recommends teaching children the movements of copulation.

    Another product of the BZgA is a song book aimed at children of four and slightly older which includes several songs espousing masturbation. The song-book entitled “Nose, belly and bum” includes one song with the following lyrics: “When I touch my body, I discover what I have. I have a vagina, because I am a girl. Vagina is not only for peeing. When I touch it, I feel a pleasant tingle.”

    “The wiser and deeper position of most civilizations recognized that children need a period of innocence,” commented O’Brien. “Now the state, the German state, is encouraging destruction of this state of innocence,” he added. “This is consistent with the materialist philosophy that sees all moral norms and all truths about human nature as repressive. Pleasure and their distorted concept of freedom are their only guiding principles.”

    According to the Polish daily newspaper Rzeczpospolita, the BZgA booklet is an obligatory read in nine German regions. It is used for training nursery, kindergarten and elementary school teachers. Ironically it is recommended by many organizations officially fighting pedophilia, such as the German Kunderschutzbund. BZgA sends out millions of copies of the booklet every year.

    “A society such as Germany’s which is already in steep decline, indeed into degeneration, will only inherit the whirlwind of violence and further levels of degradation of their own people,” warned O’Brien.

    “It has happened before in Germany. It has happened in other nations. Different causes but the same dynamic, the rejection of the moral order of the created universe results in radical evil. The German state intervention in family life is a new level of auto-destruction,” said O’Brien.

    Rzeczpospolita reports that the Eckhardt Scheffer of BZgA claimed that before releasing the manual the organization consulted parents, educators and child psychologists. 93% of whom gave a positive evaluation.

    Even for a Western nation, Germany’s billboards and television ads push the limits of public pornography. Last year LifeSiteNews.com reported that a very popular teen magazine in Germany publishes nude photos of teens in sexual positions which would be in almost any other nation illegal child pornography.

    With a licentiousness as the new morality of the secular materialist establishment and homeschool a forbidden practice, parents in Germany may well wonder what will transpire in public education.

    “Will those children who are not liberated by their parents have special classes in their schools where they’re introduced to these practices,” asked O’Brien rhetorically. “If the state intervenes in this way, what won’t it intervene in?”

    http://www.eutimes.net/2009/06/germa...88381481237582

    Unless this is a hoax, and it appears not to be, or unless I am missing something.....WTF is this game all about???
    Manis Friedman;
    "I don’t believe in western morality, i.e. don’t kill civilians or children, don’t destroy holy sites, don’t fight during holiday seasons, don’t bomb cemeteries, don’t shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

  2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation


  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel1 View Post
    One comment..(from link)


    The booklet is real and it is true that it has been withdrawn after complaints. However the translation in the article is a bit misleading.
    "Fathers do not devote enough attention to the clitoris and vagina of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex,"My own rough translation from the booklet with a little context:Mothers often give various and sometimes loving names to the penis and through this they subconsciously express their appreciation. In contrast the vagina and especially the clitoris receive hardly any attention through naming or caressing touches (neither from the father nor from the mother) and make it more difficult for the girl to develop pride in her sexuality.*(* Although "sexuality" is a reasonable literal translation, it's actually closer to something like "the quality of having a sex/gender")

    I understand how that can be seen as an unfortunate somewhat ambiguous phrasing but the real text is not quite as sinister as the article claims. I can't comment on the next alleged quote...The authors rationalize, "The child touches all parts of their father's body, sometimes arousing him. The father should do the same."... because I can't find it in the booklet.


    **

    Is the EU Times a formal publication of some sort, anything to actually do with the EU?
    Manis Friedman;
    "I don’t believe in western morality, i.e. don’t kill civilians or children, don’t destroy holy sites, don’t fight during holiday seasons, don’t bomb cemeteries, don’t shoot until they shoot first because it is immoral.
    The only way to fight a moral war is the Jewish way: "Destroy their holy sites. Kill men, women and children (and cattle)."

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
    One comment..(from link)


    The booklet is real and it is true that it has been withdrawn after complaints. However the translation in the article is a bit misleading.
    "Fathers do not devote enough attention to the clitoris and vagina of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex,"My own rough translation from the booklet with a little context:Mothers often give various and sometimes loving names to the penis and through this they subconsciously express their appreciation. In contrast the vagina and especially the clitoris receive hardly any attention through naming or caressing touches (neither from the father nor from the mother) and make it more difficult for the girl to develop pride in her sexuality.*(* Although "sexuality" is a reasonable literal translation, it's actually closer to something like "the quality of having a sex/gender")

    I understand how that can be seen as an unfortunate somewhat ambiguous phrasing but the real text is not quite as sinister as the article claims. I can't comment on the next alleged quote...The authors rationalize, "The child touches all parts of their father's body, sometimes arousing him. The father should do the same."... because I can't find it in the booklet.


    **

    Is the EU Times a formal publication of some sort, anything to actually do with the EU?
    no idea

  5. #5

    Default

    What.. The (*)(*)(*)(*).

    Is this serious? Can anyone post a link to a more credible news site?

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel1 View Post
    sounds like bs
    Political Compass: Right: 5.81 Libertarian: 6.21 Foreign policy: -2.59 Culture -0.48

    "I think the phrase rhymes with clucking bell." -Catpain Blackadder
    "Hell is six feet deep." -Audie Murphy
    "Resist and Bite." -Bataillon de Chasseurs Ardennais

  7. Default

    Holy (*)(*)(*)(*).

    Its stuff like this that separates the liberals from the progressives.

    Progressives are evil personified. There are just no boundaries to these demons.

  8. Likes GoneGoing, Unifier liked this post
  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RiseAgainst View Post
    Holy (*)(*)(*)(*).

    Its stuff like this that separates the liberals from the progressives.

    Progressives are evil personified. There are just no boundaries to these demons.
    You're a bit trigger-happy to condemn progressives, aren't you? Some people who've translated this speculate it's just a poorly worded argument that children shouldn't be discouraged from experimenting with their own bodies.

  10. Default

    What the hell are you going about, this is a fringe group.
    A misgoverned country attacking a well-governed country will go to ruin, and a wicked country attacking an upright country will go to ruin. Han Fei

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
    Booklets from a subsidiary of the German government’s Ministry for Family Affairs encourage parents to sexually massage their children as young as 1 to 3 years of age. Two 40-page booklets entitled “Love, Body and Playing Doctor” by the German Federal Health Education Center (Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung – BZgA) are aimed at parents – the first addressing children from 1-3 and the other children from 4-6 years of age.

    “Fathers do not devote enough attention to the clitoris and vagina of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex,” reads the booklet regarding 1-3 year olds. The authors rationalize, “The child touches all parts of their father’s body, sometimes arousing him. The father should do the same.”(Is this a hoax - Jack?)

    Canadian author and public speaker Michael O’Brien who has written and spoken extensively about the crisis of culture in the West spoke to LifeSiteNews.com about the shocking and extremely disturbing phenomenon. It is, he said, “State-encouraged incest, which in most civilized societies is a crime.” The development is, he suggests, a natural outcome of the rejection of the Judeo-Christian moral order.

    “The imposed social revolution that has swept the western world is moving to a new stage as it works out the logical consequences of its view of man’s value,” said O’Brien. “It is merely obeying its strictly materialist philosophy of man. If man is no more than a creature created for pleasure or power. If he is no more than a cell in the social organism, then no moral standards, no psychological truths, no spiritual truths can refute the ‘will to power’ and the ‘will to pleasure’.”

    The pamphlet advises parents to permit young children “unlimited masturbation” except where physical injury becomes apparent. It advises: “Children should learn that there is no such thing as shameful parts of the body. The body is a home, which you should be proud of.” For ages 4-6, the booklet recommends teaching children the movements of copulation.

    Another product of the BZgA is a song book aimed at children of four and slightly older which includes several songs espousing masturbation. The song-book entitled “Nose, belly and bum” includes one song with the following lyrics: “When I touch my body, I discover what I have. I have a vagina, because I am a girl. Vagina is not only for peeing. When I touch it, I feel a pleasant tingle.”

    “The wiser and deeper position of most civilizations recognized that children need a period of innocence,” commented O’Brien. “Now the state, the German state, is encouraging destruction of this state of innocence,” he added. “This is consistent with the materialist philosophy that sees all moral norms and all truths about human nature as repressive. Pleasure and their distorted concept of freedom are their only guiding principles.”

    According to the Polish daily newspaper Rzeczpospolita, the BZgA booklet is an obligatory read in nine German regions. It is used for training nursery, kindergarten and elementary school teachers. Ironically it is recommended by many organizations officially fighting pedophilia, such as the German Kunderschutzbund. BZgA sends out millions of copies of the booklet every year.

    “A society such as Germany’s which is already in steep decline, indeed into degeneration, will only inherit the whirlwind of violence and further levels of degradation of their own people,” warned O’Brien.

    “It has happened before in Germany. It has happened in other nations. Different causes but the same dynamic, the rejection of the moral order of the created universe results in radical evil. The German state intervention in family life is a new level of auto-destruction,” said O’Brien.

    Rzeczpospolita reports that the Eckhardt Scheffer of BZgA claimed that before releasing the manual the organization consulted parents, educators and child psychologists. 93% of whom gave a positive evaluation.

    Even for a Western nation, Germany’s billboards and television ads push the limits of public pornography. Last year LifeSiteNews.com reported that a very popular teen magazine in Germany publishes nude photos of teens in sexual positions which would be in almost any other nation illegal child pornography.

    With a licentiousness as the new morality of the secular materialist establishment and homeschool a forbidden practice, parents in Germany may well wonder what will transpire in public education.

    “Will those children who are not liberated by their parents have special classes in their schools where they’re introduced to these practices,” asked O’Brien rhetorically. “If the state intervenes in this way, what won’t it intervene in?”

    http://www.eutimes.net/2009/06/germa...88381481237582

    Unless this is a hoax, and it appears not to be, or unless I am missing something.....WTF is this game all about???
    Socialists and their kind are nuts, I dont see why you are surprised still. Tax money spent on rebirthing people and all sorts of weird behavior.
    Bring me a socialist that is willing to equalize their income with someone poorer and maybe I will care what they have to say.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Merkel betrays Germany to save the Central Banks and the Euro!
    By Pollycy in forum Latest US & World News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Nov 01 2011, 09:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks