overwhelming proof of Israli involement in 9/11 and the media coverup.

Discussion in '9/11' started by 9/11 was an inside job, Nov 18, 2011.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

2. 9/11 was an inside job

Still more great material on 9/11 and the israeli involvement.a lot of reading there but its well worth it.the OCTA'S of course will do this:ignore:they have no interest in facts after all.click on the link ISRAELI TRUCK BOMBS AND 9/11.Even Dan Rather talked about it.Thats why they got rid of him because he spilled too much.lol.

http://www.bollyn.com/index.php#article_13340

3. candycorn

candycorn New Member Past Donor

Yes, by all means listen to the guy who cannot properly spell Israeli.

Seriously twoofers...THIS is the best you can do?

4. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Yeah...that's the important thing to focus on for sure.

5. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

You keep ignoring this question I've asked you several times on this other thread.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/9-11/...ter-your-fragile-mindsets-11.html#post4721521

Should we listen to someone who ducks questions when he's cornered? Objective truth-seekers don't duck questions.

6. candycorn

I asked you several times what took down the light poles, you link to a different message board as your way of answering.

You obviously are a professional ducker yourself.

As for the video, I need something specific for which you want me to quote/address/blow out of the water.

Quack Quack.

7. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

Post #1 of this thread provides a very good explanation for the light poles and I agree with it.
    http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=9632

You're acting as if this weren't an answer to you question is pretty pathetic.

You won't analyze this video because it has you cornered.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaFGSPErKU"]9/11 Incontrovertible Proof the Government is Lying - YouTube[/ame]

An objective truth-seeker wouldn't insist that the info be spoon-fed to him. This is just your way of avoiding the issue.

The evidence that 9/11 was an inside job is so clear that the only thing you pro-official version people can do is try to keep people from seeing it by filling up theads with your BS. If it's on the first page, you can't bury it so here's a link to some of it.
    http://able2know.org/topic/177268-1#post-4782975

You're a slick smooth-talking sophist but the proof is simply too clear to obfuscate.

8. 9/11 was an inside job

yep thats what he always does when he is defeated and has no argument to counter on.His post is also ignorant in the fact he never considered that I knew the word was spelled wrong "as evidenced by how i did spell it right in my post" but that the system wont allow you to go back and change the title once you post it.:rolleyes: as always,all he is interested in doing is trolling. changing and evading the subjest doing this:ignore: not bothering to read the material since it shoots down his pathetic ramblings that the 9/11 commission is bullet proof.:-D only interested in irrelevent drivel.

9. 9/11 was an inside job

exactly.gives standing ovation.He cracks me up to no end.I see after all these years he STILL hasnt gotten over his obsession over the light poles.:mrgreen: He used to troll this other message board all the time with his ramblings about the light poles constantly.I have no doubt he did that here as well when he first came here.It does no good addressing a question to someone who has alzhemiers diseace and can never remember the answers given to them.That question has been answered for him hundreds of times in the past and yet he STILL trolls asking the same question posting non stop b.s all the time.I know you posted those links and that video for the benefit of me and other truthers since as we both know,he wont read those links or watch that video.they never do since it shoots down their ramblings and b.s.

10. 9/11 was an inside job

they also dont run away and avoid addressing points of evidence and facts brought up to them in links and videos everytime they are shown which is the only thing he has done since coming on this thread.:-D

11. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

Hmm . . . lots of "possiblys" and "could haves" and "would haves" in that post. That is called an opinion or at best a theory. It is not evidence.

Lots of competing theories to be sure so many times we are left to decide which theory is more plausible or probable. This will depend on your mindset. If you believe that the government is evil and cannot be trusted at any time, then you will decide one way. If you believe that the government is not perfect and has lied to the citizens before then you most likely analyze the theories and see which one is more logical.

It has little to do with cognitive dissonance (as much as the AE911 folks would like to claim that it does in their cosy little video) but more to do with logic in my humble opinion.

12. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

The US government is indeed evil and it indeed cannot be trusted at any time.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/history-past-politicians/149071-american-imperialism.html

I can still be objective though. There is irrefutable evidence such as the fact that the craft that hit the Pentagon was not long enough to be a 757.
    http://www.bcrevolution.ca/911_part_iii.htm

That one piece of evidence closes the whole case by itself. There are plausible scenarios that would explain the light poles and the light pole issue doesn't make the fact that the craft that hit the Pentagon was too small to be a 757 go away.

13. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

That's an awfully broad brush you're using there.

Again, not evidence. Theory and opinion based on surveillance footage that, interestingly enough, is purported to be faked or doctored.

Is the theory accurate? Could be? No one knows for sure. Plausible? Perhaps.

Logical and probable? I don't think so. But that's my opinion.

14. 9/11 was an inside job

not to mention that they have never produced pics of the seats or luggage or the FBI illegally confiscated cameras from the gast station across the street and the lawn as evidenced by the photos is all green where is an airliner had really landed there,it would have been charred to pieces with black marks everywhere and expert pilots from around the world have said they could not have done those impossible maneavers and that the aircfraft controller said she thought it was a military fighter because of all those manevers it did,that alone proves it was no airliner.

someone is in denial.

15. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

16. 9/11 was an inside job

a new one at that.they always give it away by always coming back.the ones that are just loyal Bush dupes,when they see things like the stuff we have posted,they leave and dont come back cause they know they cant counter it.they dont keep coming back posting lies and disinformation evading it all the time like so many of them do here.

17. 9/11 was an inside job

Here is a video the shills cant get around as well.they of course will bl;indly say since its a youtube video it proves nothing.:-D they always do,standard procedure their handlers pay them to say.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkhMwID-IYQ"]9/11 Vans: 'Splain This! - YouTube[/ame]

18. Fangbeer

Fangbeer Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's funny that they show an image that was reported as being the van in the load screen, but once you start the video they show a completely different panel truck.

So, not only did that video you posted get the story wrong, they completely fabricated an image of a truck that did not match the description in the news report.

Truthers can't get the story right, even when they're making it up.

What's the matter truthers? Wasn't the white van flashy enough? Someone had to photoshop a panel truck to punch up the narrative a bit?

19. DDave

DDave Well-Known Member

That's funny how you always throw that link out there when you can't answer something.

Who is following a standard procedure again?

Explained here

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3214024953129565561&ei=zjNySe-6Bouk-wGi06TkCw&q=Screw+Loose+Change+Movie&hl=en"]Screw Loose Change - Not Freakin' Again edition[/ame]

I don't remember exactly where. But it would do you good to watch the entire thing anyway.

With an open mind of course.

20. Fangbeer

Fangbeer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Another thing that makes me chuckle is the implication that the men picked up were in the Israeli military.

Israel has compulsory service. All Israeli males over the age of 18 serve a mandatory 3 years in the military. Women serve 2 years.

21. candycorn

Someone proud of their answer would be happy to give it, not be dancing as much as you are.

For the record, the link to your answer is a message board with at least four pages on it. Is it really such a weak answer that you can't cut and paste it?

Go figure?

22. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

Look closely. I said the evidence was in post #1 of the thread.

Just click on the link and read post #1.

23. candycorn

Nah, feel free to cut and paste it here so I know precisely what the explanation is.

Now get to it and stop wasting my time.

24. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

You seem to be totally detatched from the fact that the viewers are watching your lame behavior.

Here's the link with the info about the light poles.

It's post #1. Just click on it and read it.

25. candycorn

Simply pointing out I'll comment on what you say, not on what you link to. Tell us what knocked down the poles and stop beating around the bush. Is it that hard for you to write down your thoughts?

You're beginning to define the very word "lame" ma'am.