Martial law coming to a city near you?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Archer0915, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

LT. GEN. W.G. BOYKIN WARNS OF ENGINEERED ECONOMIC COLLAPSE AND INSTIGATED STATE OF CRISIS AS PRETEXT FOR MARTIAL LAW AND A PERMANENT RESTRUCTURING OF AMERICA INTO A MARXIST DICTATORSHIP POLICE-STATE (YEP, IT'S HAPPENING):

► Listen to the radio interview:
    http://www.youtu.be/m8wE_5STqCs

► Related Article:
    http://govtslaves.info/retired-cia-army-general-warns-of-martial-lawfood-shortages-and-violence/

► Lt. General W.G. Boykin (ret.) warns about the Marxist insurgency in the US government:
    http://www.youtu.be/Z7w3ZEbC09k

► KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's shockingly prophetic warning from 29 years ago regarding the same exact thing, describing what's going on in American today to a "T":
    http://www.youtu.be/R3nXvScRazg

If you're finding yourself dismissing this as just a "conspiracy theory" without actually being able to refute any of the arguments and evidence presented, it is far more likely that your fragile psyche is simply incapable of coming to terms with reality.

Additional resources:

► DHS INSIDER: "There Won’t Be Any Meaningful Deal About The Fiscal Crisis. This Is Planned … The Coming Collapse Of The U.S. Dollar Is A Done Deal."
    http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52005

► Obama key campaign contributor George Soros:
    "China will be the NEW world reserve currency"
    http://therionorteline.com/2012/09/18/george-soros-china-will-be-the-new-world-revered-currency/

► Obama speaking OPENLY about the need for creating a "Civilian National Security Force" rivaling the military (which he obviously couldn't trust):
    http://www.youtu.be/_fO-usAlqak

► Obama arming DHS to the teeth: 450 Million rounds of hollow-point bullets and another 175 million .223 caliber rifle ammo massive ammunition purchase:
    http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-03-28/news/31247765_1_atk-rounds-bullet

► Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?
    http://www.youtu.be/kzT6X3_Bg9o

The clock is ticking...
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

~R, page admin/creator

2. Montoya

Montoya Banned

Better start digging your bunker now!

3. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Nahh not ever.

4. My Fing ID

My Fing ID Well-Known Member Past Donor

What the (*)(*)(*)(*) is www.youtu.be? I mean not that I would trust some bull(*)(*)(*)(*) posted on youtube, but holy (*)(*)(*)(*) really?

Anyway good luck or whatever. If tinfoil hats aren't working then try eating it.

5. leftysergeant

leftysergeant New Member

Boykin is a bad American. He's one of the Domininist scum.

6. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Actually, crazy wackjob conspiracy theory aside...

www.youtu.be is a valid URL for youtube.com. It's the address you get when you share.

7. My Fing ID

Ah, good to know. I see split links like that and assume bad things; do not trust links I don't know.

8. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lol, Boykin, one of those "Family Research Council" trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, Boykin, one of those "Family Research Council" trolls.

9. leftysergeant

leftysergeant New Member

He's also one of the subversive bastards who tried to convert the military academies to crank out Christian Warriors.

10. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Yup! Funny how people that do not fit your views are crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah whatever

11. My Fing ID

It's not that we think you're crazy because you don't fit our views, it's that your views are crazy. You think the government has some sort of conspiracy to collapse the economy in order to create "a marxist dictatorship." That's complete madness. The government can't even agree to a budget, how the hell can they secretly conspire to destroy the economy and change the way the nation functions?

12. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Really? Do I believe the crap I posted? Parts of it 100% but I make my own conclusions.

13. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

Only the Right seems to not believe in our Second Amendment regarding what is necessary to the security of a free State.

14. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

I don't think it'll happen; its just more of the same hysterics we get everytime the subject of gun control is broached in this country.

15. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

And you do not understand the background of the 2nd.

16. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

What is necessary to the security of a free State is clearly enumerated.

17. My Fing ID

Who the right belongs to is clearly established.

18. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Free from government and/or military oppression!

Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. And it is not certain, that with this aid alone they would not be able to shake off their yokes. But were the people to possess the additional advantages of local governments chosen by themselves, who could collect the national will and direct the national force, and of officers appointed out of the militia, by these governments, and attached both to them and to the militia, it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it.
    ---James Madison,The Federalist Papers, No. 46.

Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States. A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power, and jealousy will instantly inspire the inclination, to resist the execution of a law which appears to them unjust and oppressive.
    ---Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution (Philadelphia 1787).

Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American...[T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people.
    ---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

[W]hereas, to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them; nor does it follow from this, that all promiscuously must go into actual service on every occasion. The mind that aims at a select militia, must be influenced by a truly anti-republican principle; and when we see many men disposed to practice upon it, whenever they can prevail, no wonder true republicans are for carefully guarding against it.
    ---Richard Henry Lee, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.
    ---Patrick Henry

[W]hen the resolution of enslaving America was formed in Great Britain, the British Parliament was advised by an artful man, who was governor of Pennsylvania, to disarm the people; that it was the best and most effectual way to enslave them; but that they should not do it openly, but weaken them, and let them sink gradually...I ask, who are the militia? They consist of now of the whole people, except a few public officers. But I cannot say who will be the militia of the future day. If that paper on the table gets no alteration, the militia of the future day may not consist of all classes, high and low, and rich and poor...
    ---George Mason

[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons. They are left in full possession of them.

---Zacharia Johnson

SAMUEL ADAMS
    It is certainly of the last Consequence to a free Country that the Militia, which is its natural Strength, should be kept upon the most advantageous Footing. A standing Army, however necessary it may be at some times, is always dangerous to the Liberties of the People. The Militia is composd of free Citizens.

Soldiers are apt to consider themselves as a Body distinct from the rest of the Citizens. They have their Arms always in their hands. Their Rules and their Discipline is severe. They soon become attachd to their officers and disposd to yield implicit Obedience to their Commands. Such a Power should be watchd with a jealous Eye.

I have a good Opinion of the principal officers of our Army. I esteem them as Patriots as well as Soldiers. But if this War continues, as it may for years yet to come, we know not who may succeed them. Men who have been long subject to military Laws and inured to military Customs and Habits, may lose the Spirit and Feeling of Citizens.

militia
    1. a : a part of the organized armed forces of a country liable to call only in emergency
    b : a body of citizens organized for military service
    2 : the whole body of able-bodied male citizens declared by law as being subject to call to military service

Back in your hole!

19. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

20. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

Meanings change as as I said Obama confirmed who the militia are in executive order 13603. This pertains to #2 of the definition. The SCOTUS has also backed the 2nd. You got nothing.

21. iJoeTime

iJoeTime Banned

When Obama peacefully hands over the reigns of the presidency in 2016 like every other president before him, will paranoid alarmist wing-nuts apologize? My guess is no.

22. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

No because if we were all sheep all the time we would have a dictatorship. What the right does now is good for the nation and the left does much the same when the right is in control and that is good for all of us. People generally fail to see their own sides errors and we will keep each other in check.

23. iJoeTime

iJoeTime Banned

Spreading subversive lies and conspiracies is not what has kept us from dictatorship. That honor belongs to a democratic system of checks and balances that has served this country well for over 200 years.

24. Archer0915

Archer0915 New Member

So you do not believe that this could happen? Look at the 2013 NDAA, Executive Order 1360 and the recently released white papers on killing of Americans.

25. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

We also have a Tenth Amendment and State militia acts.