ABC News Reporter: White House Authorized IRS Abuses

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Lowden Clear, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Lowden Clear

Lowden Clear Well-Known Member Past Donor

If he is right, Obama used the IRS to rig an election. This reporter is speculating, but where would he get an idea like that? I'll tell you, anyone with common sense can see the potential connection. I want solid proof before we hang Obama, but most people think he has a hand in this.

What do you guys think?

2. akphidelt2007

akphidelt2007 New Member Past Donor

I think you guys are getting more desperate by the day. Amusing to watch!

3. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

Two thoughts the administration should have not PO 'ed the press and the DNC is crapping itself right now praying for a diversion

seen this poll ? http://media.bloomberg.com/bb/avfile/roDo2gKRvNjc. Obama has a net +3 but why I cannot figure out. Looking at the questions on the issues, he is in the pits on everything except terroism

4. Talon

Talon Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'd like to know what Lois Lerner is hiding. ;)

5. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

This administration is filthy up to their necks in the IRS thing. Including the Boy King...who cut his political teeth on the corruption, intimidation and dirty tricks within the Chicago Political Machine.

6. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

I think Obama was involved, but that he was smarter than Nixon in his planning. He'll have a countless amount of people to throw under the bus in front of him, a complicit media, and any hard evidence linking him to this has already been scrubbed thoroughly.

7. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

That since he said this on 5/14/2013 its not exactly a current event. But it is a great example of speculation!

Time will tell. I am more than willing to see what the actual facts say, rather than rely upon 3 week old speculation.

8. akphidelt2007

Must be fun just to create your own reality without having to worry about facts.

9. Ctrl

Ctrl Well-Known Member Past Donor

I would like to know how the IRS would respond to me missing deadlines as they did to congress.

I will take you on a flight of fancy... where those shown to be supporting al-Queda, and indeed terrorists worldwide, are considered enemy combatants. Whether in Libya or Syria...

Where the constitution no longer applies to them.

Where someone who would give political shelter, weapons of war, funds, or aid to terrorists no longer had rights and could undergo enhanced interrogation. ANY American.

What an interesting world that would be. I sure am glad no such legislation exists.

10. Brewskier

The facts are forthcoming. The investigation is still occurring. Speculation is permitted at this point.

11. Talon

Talon Well-Known Member Past Donor

He was involved, but as you pointed out, he didn't have to resort to Nixon's crude tactics.

12. SourD

SourD New Member Past Donor

All that needs to be done is get just ONE high up adviser to spill the beans and rat out Obama. I don't think people with a career will want to go to prison for Obama. Useful idiot low-level employees maybe, but not fish higher up on the ladder.

13. akphidelt2007

Blind speculation as there is not a single shred of evidence you are basing your speculation on other than a failed anti-Govt ideology. I tend to deal with more intelligent speculation based on facts and evidence like smart people do. But we all know you're not trying to be intelligent, your party doesn't allow that!

- - - Updated - - -

You guys have been trying to get just ONE for 4 and a half years and that ONE never shows up. Maybe you guys are just wrong, like you've been wrong about every "scandal" throughout his entire presidency.

14. BestViewedWithCable

BestViewedWithCable Well-Known Member

Just cause obama ordered the IRS to commit felony's for political purposes, is no reason to think hes evil.... I mean its not like he let an Ambassador die so he could go to vegas....

15. SourD

You say there is not a shred of evidence before the evidence findings are even complete yet. WAIT FOR IT ALL!

16. Brewskier

A couple weeks ago the "intelligent speculation" and "evidence" was that two "rogue agents" in Ohio were solely responsible for this happening. We now know that isn't true. This just keeps going up the ladder, it'll be interesting to see where it goes.

I'm not a party loyalist like daddy funded frat members. I can make my own decisions.

17. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

I think you are whistling past the graveyard.

18. akphidelt2007

They already explained it and investigated it. The problem was creating the list, it was not the fact that political groups are being targeted. Their job is target political groups. The employee who made a claim that "Washington, DC wanted examples". An attorney at the IRS Headquarters in Washington, DC who is in charge of the legality and rules behind this exemption program wanted examples of questionable exemption requests. There is nothing illegal or wrong about that. Their job was to target political groups and especially the political nature of the Tea Party they would definitely be tops of their list for scrutiny. The only thing they did wrong was create a list and specified the keywords. So you guys don't even know what you are arguing about any more, lol.

Well your decisions haven't been working so maybe it's time to listen to others.

- - - Updated - - -

They've already done an investigation. Now it's just a witch hunt to find something that isn't even there.

19. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

That is all you care about.

As long as none of the dirt can be smeared on Obama it's OK.

Abuse of power is OK with libs as long as Obama isn't touched by it.

20. SourD

It's STILL GOING ON! There is a serious problem in this country with just plain out DUMB PEOPLE!

21. akphidelt2007

The Republican witch hunt is still going on. The investigation has already been completed.

22. Brewskier

And those "specified key words" just so happened to single out only conservative groups. No progressive groups were targeted.

Sure they have. They just haven't been implemented due to Democrat voters. Your policies aren't right simply because the low information minority welfare legion outnumbers the producers in society.

23. Ex-lib

Ex-lib Well-Known Member Past Donor

I think that if Obama didn't know about, he didn't WANT to know about it either.

"If someone wants to target Con groups, whatever. But I do not want to know about it."

Or maybe he didn't start the idea, but knew that it MIGHT be going on, (you always know it MIGHT be going on), and he would prefer not knowing.

An honest President WOULD want to know about it.

However, I have a feeling Obama DID know about it. And I have a feeling he let the right person or persons know that it wouldn't be a problem for him. As long as he didn't know about it, of course. Or maybe even if he did.

The reporter's been there 20 years. If I've been working around some ''thing" or "place" for 20 years, I would know what sorts of behaviors take place around there and what sorts don't.

He's probably, I hate to say, 100% right.

24. akphidelt2007

No one abused power. They did their job, they only made it political because they passed around a list of keywords. Otherwise, there is nothing wrong with them looking in to Tea Party groups.

25. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

You are delusional.

The IRS has admitted abusing its power.