Somali Muslim Girls Viciously Assault White Girl In Racial Attack CAUGHT ON VIDEO

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Zook, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Zook

Zook New Member

Girl gang who kicked woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' freed after judge hears 'they weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims'
    Last updated at 3:07 PM on 6th December 2011

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Victim: Rhea Page, 22, lost her job after being traumatised by the attack by a gang of Somalian girls​

A gang of Muslim girls who repeatedly kicked a young woman in the head walked free from court after a judge heard they were 'not used to being drunk' because of their religion.

The group screamed 'kill the white slag' while kicks raining in on 22-year-old Rhea Page as she lay motionless on the ground, the court heard.

The attackers - three sisters and their cousin - were told by a judge that normally they would have been sent to jail.

However, he handed the girls - all Somalian Muslims - suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

Read more here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lag-FREED.html

Watch the video at the link.

--------

This is just awful, isn't it? They say racism is a problem in our society, but I don't think it's White racism that's the problem. These incidents by blacks against Whites are very common and seemingly getting worse. By freeing these racist thugs the judge is telling the world that racial attacks on Whites is not ony acceptable, but encourageable. Do blacks really need more encouragement to violently attack Whites when racist attacks on Whites are already astronomically high?

2. Irishman

Irishman Well-Known Member Past Donor

The link doesn't work.

That said, the judge needs a good (*)(*)(*)(*) beating. Makes me sick.

Just imagine..."I am sorry I killed those people officer, I am not used to drinking and I tried to drive." Imagine how well that would go over.

Even worse:

Imagine if the races were reversed, holy hell there would be riots in the street!!!!

Trinnity and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Zook

Zook New Member

Here's the link again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

I don't know what happened.

4. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Expand the picture to that of the earth and we see that indeed so- called white people are raining blows down onto non -white people in places like Libya, Ivory Coast, Somalia, Iraq etc etc etc. Maybe this is the true cause of the frustration of these young ladies.

5. Flag

Flag New Member

People who cant drink. :lol:

6. Zook

Zook New Member

So you are justifying violent racial attacks? Civilized society and innocent civilians are supposed endure these physical assaults? Is that what you're saying?

This is the attitude of anti-racists. They are anti-peace, anti-civility and anti-normality, just like the savages they defend.

Yes, racist violence against Whites is hilarious. God help if it's the other way around though, huh?

7. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

No, I'm saying maybe they are frustrated about how Somalians, Libyan's and Ivorians are treated by Europeans which explains the supposed 'white slag' term.

8. Zook

Zook New Member

Or maybe it actually explains that they're ungrateful that we dragged their oversized butts into civilization with the rest of the world and gave them an alphabet to speak with instead of communicating in grunts?

In all seriousness, the amount of attacks like this proves that multi-culturalism doesn't work and the races need to be segregated. Create a middle ground for all the weirdos who want to continue the bizarre diversity experiment, but most people want to live among their own.

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Pfft, and we complain about PC over here in America...

10. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

It doesn't prove anything. This thread proves nothing, this is the reality not some fantasy world of hatred among men and women. Come home zook.

11. Zook

Zook New Member

You know what, I said I refuse to discuss racial issues with black "people" because there's no point. Now I'm saying it about Jews too. You both just don't get it and have nothing of substance to add to a debate. Furthermore, I highly suspect you're a 4chan troll. So this is my last post to you.

12. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

All this thread proves is that people as a whole for (*)(*)(*)(*)ing stupid, petty, selfish, greedy, lazy and all-around asshles.

13. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Why are you so negative where it concerns other cultures? You will say it is only aimed at Blacks yet even so, why are you so overly concerned about them in a negative way, why does your sole purpose on here [as far as I'm aware] revolve around negatively stereotyping certain cultures?

14. Irishman

And you know what, I am frustrated that these black Muslim women got off the hook for beating a white woman...

Can I now gather some of my friends, get drunk and go find a black dude to jump?

After all, that is your rationalization?

Should these black Muslim women go find other Muslims to attack because after all, Muslims kill other Muslims at a much higher rate than that of Europeans and Americans...

15. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

The Irish are well acquainted to alcoholic mis-use. They would have no excuse in court.

And you know what, I couldn't care less whether some Somali girls beat a white girl, you know why? Because it is none of my business.

16. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Ah yes, the epitome of apathetic behavior. Turn the other cheek so long as its not your goose that's getting gored, or not a black victim of violent racism so as to fit in nicley with your version of white racism.

17. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

And who is my goose exactly?

18. Irishman

Purposely avoiding the point. Got it.

Fine as long as it's not happening to me or mine. Very "adult" of you.

Good post.

19. lolcatz

lolcatz New Member

Im gonna go with the frustration towards white as a MO on this one.

I mean you try and keep a straight face when your family gets blown to bits in a bombing run.

This isnt about "Racism" and if you want to get down to the nitty gritty, we whites pretty much started this race war way back in the day. We only get what we deserve today...

20. Zook

Zook New Member

I've never heard something so weak and pathetic in my entire life. Africans started the slave trade and it was their kings and queens that sold slaves to both Whites and Arabs in the first place. This all happened hundreds of years ago, but you want to bend over and take it when blacks come knocking down YOUR door to brutally torture, kill and take you and your family?

I knew liberal anti-racists were weak and mentally insufficient, but this one takes the whole cake, leaving no crumbs. :rolleyes:

It must be so depressing, dark and hopeless living life with your set of beliefs.

21. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

Really??? I'm not used to stealing. So now I can get away with stealing a new car?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

22. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

If you're good enough at it, you might.

23. Irishman

Please further explain how white people "started the race war" and when "back in the day" is?

I can't wait.

24. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

This is a myth perpetuated by slavers to deflect their role in it all. You have no source to prove this because it is not true.

Europeans began slavery, slavery never existed in Africa prior to European colonialism. You really should research this before commenting in future.

25. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Keen learner, that's nice.

Your religious people began this race war about 2,000 years ago when so- called black people were deemed to be cursed with their skin colour. It is all documented.