Obama birth certificate analysis - full documentary online

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by SpaceCricket79, Sep 26, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

I'm posting this here for reference, not ready to give my opinion one way or another - I'd be interested in hearing the claims in the video refuted, as they give a highly in-depth explanation for their position.

[video=youtube;m2L5a_KS6iw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2L5a_KS6iw&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;yuSvFoPNLA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuSvFoPNLA0&feature=autoplay&list=UUmWekA5wsKVUZShCrb-LVyQ&playnext=1[/video]

[video=youtube;yft0kz_fbnA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yft0kz_fbnA&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

[video=youtube;lLrWI3vQ7Kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLrWI3vQ7Kc&list=UUmWekA5wsKVUZShCrb-LVyQ&index=11&feature=plcp[/video]

[video=youtube;UH4BHau2EV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH4BHau2EV8&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

[video=youtube;35rnliYemWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35rnliYemWU&list=UUmWekA5wsKVUZShCrb-LVyQ&index=9&feature=plcp[/video]

2. keymanjim

keymanjim New Member Past Donor

Unfortunately, those that can do anything about this fraud, wont.

The best we can do is make sure he's booted in January and then work on having him erased from the history books.

3. SpaceCricket79

I haven't seen any liberal critiques of the actual points raised in the birth certificate analysis itself - it's a pretty in-depth study so if it's all made up or inaccurate, I'd love to hear someone debunk it point by point.

4. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

There are dozens of 'in depth studies' on just about any conspiracy theory you care to mention, from JFK to the Moon landings. Sorry, not biting.

5. jmpet

jmpet New Member

This belongs in thr conspiracy section.

6. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

No worries. We can see that you're a birther, so we already know your opinion.
    Birthers long ago became irrelevant.

7. rexob715

rexob715 New Member

You wouldnt believe it anyway. Remember, Obama released his short form............it was called a fake. Obama released his long form..........it was called a fake. Obama could get the doctor that delivered him to testify in congress and the GOP would still claim HE was fake.

You can't teach people that are unwilling to learn.

But anyway, here goes and let's see if my theory of you not being able to beleive it is right. I bet my life that I am.
    http://youtu.be/XcWQw2AAIho

8. scott e.

scott e. New Member

the bottom line is that the government says no, the people simply will not be permitted to know for fifty years or so. congress is a collective eunuch.
    the people don't seem to mind.

the mainstream media works for the whitehouse now. some brave people are still trying to uncover this cover up, but there are so many now.

9. SpaceCricket79

Nope, this is the investigation conducted by Joe Arpaio - I'm posting it here for reference. I've looked around and not found anything on the Internet actually addressing the claims made in the investigation about errors in the document.

If libs aren't going to bother to address the claims then that's there problem - if anyone wants to watch the video and debunk the claims then have at it. I'd like to hear both sides of the story.

10. SpaceCricket79

That's probably what liberals tried to say regarding Dan Rather and his fake Bush documents too.

Either address the scrutiny in the video or don't bother wasting time here.

11. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

The president was born in Hawaii.

I am not sure why this nonsense continues. The president released his birth certificate. Claims that it was a "fraud" are nothing more than morons using internet access.

12. SpaceCricket79

Probably so, still I'd be interested in hearing the claims in the video debunked regarding the analysis of the document itself.

It continues because you won't address the content of the video, but find yourself relevant enough to comment here anyway.

For example, why are there text and color discrepancies found in the document indicative of photoshop - either watch the 1st video and post a link debunking it, or don't waste time here.

13. rexob715

rexob715 New Member

So I was right. You CANT believe it. I just wonder why? Biased maybe. Just a little. LOL

14. Think for myself

I doubt it. I think the interest lies in starting inane arguments that will constantly make unsupported claims.

Just because an idiot on the internet says it's fake or claims to be a document expert does not make it so.

15. Craftsman

Craftsman Banned

It belongs in the garbage can.

16. SpaceCricket79

Doesn't make it true, doesn't make it false either - if someone provided a link debunking the claims I'd be more than happy to read it, but I doubt any leftist actually will - they'll just show up with the same "birther one-liners" lol

17. Think for myself

I have never seen a birther admit they were wrong. Ever, even when they clearly are.

Every court case regarding this nonsense has been tossed out. To think that the president was born elsewher3e and brought here is just beyond asinine.

People can sit there and claim all they want that some idiot on youtube has proof. It does not make it so, and considering how the president has demonstrated he was born in Hawaii, it makes them wrong in the face of facts.

Now I understand you want to bash liberals. I get it. I have seen it before from both sides of the aisle. But there are plenty of folks right of center that also think birther-ism is idiocy.

18. rahl

rahl Banned

No, this is a conspiracy, that has been thoroughly debunked. Go and visit the conspiracy subforum, where this thread will eventually be moved to, and you can peruse all the in depth debunkings on this issue.

19. SpaceCricket79

Not a single one there that addresses the Sheriff Arpaio investigation.

20. rahl

rahl Banned

21. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Okay first factual error. Joe Arpaio didn't conduct any investigation.

He allowed his 'team' of volunteers to conduct what they claimed was an investigation. The leader of the 'investigation- Mike Zullo- signed a book deal with Birther Jerome Corsi prior to the investigation to sell a book about the investigation. One of the volunteers- Maria Zebest- had already published her claims that the BC was a fake. This was the crack team who started the 'investigation' with a determination to find the BC a fake.

The video's have been addressed over and over. i am not going to watch this dreck again but I am more than glad to direct you to sites that have done so:

http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/first-arpaio-press-conference/

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/cold-case-posse-the-sword-of-damocles/

But the bottom line that Arpaio's Gang of misfits can't get past is that the State of Hawaii has said that the birth certificate is authentic- and the State of Arizona has accepted what the State of Hawaii has confirmed.

22. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Okay- the video's are full of lies, half-truths and misrepresentations.

23. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

No credible expert has made that claim. Seriously- tell me of the credentials and the expertise of the person who made the claim?

Are they recognized by any court as an expert witness?
    Are they credentialed in forensic software analysis?

Is there any reason that we should give credence to this video at all?

24. keymanjim

keymanjim New Member Past Donor

Credible = whoever says what you want to hear.

Don't deny it.

25. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Like all Birthers so ready to demand that others prove them wrong- yet always too lazy to look for evidence themselves:

http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/first-arpaio-press-conference/
    http://www.thefogbow.com/special-reports/second-arpaio-press-conference/
    http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7215&start=575

Doc Conspiracy makes a good case here on how Mike Zullo flat out lied:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/cold-case-posse-backed-into-a-corner/

I showed in my two articles that the Cold Case Posse used a race code table as the centerpiece of their recent press conference, and the code table they showed was a fake (a different table from another year).

The CCP is making noises like they used the code table from 1968 as a convenience instead of the real code table from 1961 that they claimed it was. This makes no sense. Why would they even have tables from the wrong year if they had the right year, and how, if it is the same, is it more convenient to show a fake rather than the real one? However, it’s worse than that. Not only did they use a fake from 1968, they ALSO used a fake from 1969 later in the video! How is it convenience to get two fake tables from 7 and 8 years in the future instead of using a real one?

In this same video, the CCP claims that the records were coded for the purpose of receiving federal money for the data. Here’s what they said in the video:

It’s now known that these markings indicate a document has been coded for vital statistic recording purposes. Though states were paid only pennies per document by the federal government for their work, the task was well worth the effort as federal funding was and still is tied to population.

That, however, is not true of 1961 (although it is true today). Here is what The 1961 Vital Statistics of the US – Volume 1: Natality (Page 5-3) says about who coded the federal data:

With the exceptions noted in the next paragraph [California, Michigan, Georgia and New York], natality tabulations for 1961 are based on information obtained from microfilm copies of the original certificates. These copies were received from the registration offices of all States, certain cities, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. The statistical information on these records was edited, classified [i.e. coded], placed on punchcards, and tabulated in the National Vital Statistics Division (NVSD).

This is an important point. The Cold Case Posse believed that the State of Hawaii coded the date for federal use, that it was coded based on a federal table, and that the 1968 federal table was the same as the 1961 table. Of course, I proved in my two articles that the 1968 table was not the same as the 1961 table and was not the table used by the federal government for 1961 tabulations.

In fact, I noted back in my March 2012 article on the codes that there were items coded that corresponded to no field in the federal data set, indicating coding by Hawaii for its own use. Further, the federal statistics were based on even-numbered certificates only, and there would have been no reason to code Obama’s odd-numbered form. All the evidence points to the fact that the penciled notations on the 1961 birth certificates were done by the State of Hawaii for their own purposes independently of the federal government, although they certainly could have used federal race codes.

It is clear from the video that the Cold Case Posse did not know this. However, since their faux 1961 code table has been exposed and shown not to be a 1961 federal table, they are claiming that they are uniquely Hawaiian codes, and that they have had a copy of these codes all along, and that they magically match the 1968 federal codes years before the federal codes came out. Discounting the time travel theory altogether, there are further objections to the claim that they have Hawaiian codes:

1.They believed that Hawaii coded the forms to earn federal money. If they had Hawaiian instruction manual, they would have know that the coding was different from the federal coding.
    2.The CCP codes don’t match what the State of Hawaii has certified as an accurate birth certificate for Barack Obama.
    3.They haven’t produced the code book they claim to have. Rather than publishing the book and ending any question, they let the question fester while changing their story.
    I think the Cold Case Posse, and by implication Jerome Corsi have been well and fully caught. They aren’t going to produce the 1961 manual they claim to have because they don’t have it. Instead of “Where’s the Birth Certificate?” it’s going to be “Where’s the 1961 vital statistics instructions?” I have a copy of Barack Obama’s birth certificate, but the Cold Case Posse does not have the 1961 Hawaiian birth data coding manual.