Romney wins or equals Obama in all Latest Four Polls (including Nov. 4) !!!...

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by Cluster, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Cluster

Cluster New Member

For the first time since the beginning of the 2012 US Presidential Election race, (by relaunching and confirming their October 2012 supremacy in most Polls), the Republican Candidates Mitt Romney and Ryan WIN or equal Obama in all the Latest Four Polls, (from CNN, Rasmussen, Braun or Gallup), which extend from the 1st or 2nd up to -and including- the 4rth of November, with a 49 % against 48 % win, i.e. + 1%, (or a "tie" of 48 or 49 all).

On the contrary, Obama FAILS to win in anyone among all the latest 4 Polls !!!...

+ Moreover, in the 3 most Recent Polls, Mitt Romney Wins a Majority of People's preferences in 2, while Obama only equals in a "tie" in just one...

[​IMG]

=> "Dr. Frankenstein/Sandy" Hurricane's Gray Dark Killings, Destructions, Disorganization and Divertions, didn't stop the American People's growing Movement for a Change !

(Comp. : http://www.politicalforum.com/elect...-will-obama-end-he-began-mr-catastrophes.html )

2. Dusty Rhodes

Dusty Rhodes Banned

I can't wait to hear the excuses.

3. mamooth

mamooth Well-Known Member Past Donor

Excuses for what? You're not making any sense.

4. Cloak

Cloak New Member

eeexcept for that pesky WaPo poll that has Obama +3. Final RCP average looks like +0.7 Obama.

5. raytri

raytri Well-Known Member

In the last week or so, the RCP average has swung from +0.3% for Romney to +0.7% for Obama. That's huge.

Gallup, the outlier that had Romney up by +7 and +5 for a couple of weeks, is now down to Romney +1 -- a huge collapse.

Overall, since Romney peaked at +0.9% in mid-October, he's lost more than a percentage point in the popular vote.

It's still close, and still within the margin of error -- which would be about 1% on the average itself. But the direction of the movement has been significant, and toward Obama.

6. ptif219

ptif219 Well-Known Member

Yet they all over sample democrats and use 2008 stats which will make the polls false. I think 2012 will be more like 2010 than 2008

7. mamooth

What is it with this crazy "oversampling" nonsense? It just won't die, no matter how often it gets debunked. True believers believe what they want to believe, and nothing can convince them otherwise.

8. philipkdick

philipkdick New Member

Nah it's a dead heat. The only poll that matters is tomorrow. I'll be voting for the President.

9. Object227

Object227 Well-Known Member

An interesting fact: Party affiliation data from Rasmussen: Oct 2012: R 39.1, D 33.3 (R+5.8 )

Same month 4 years ago: Oct 2008: R 33.3 D40.3 (D+7.1)

That's a 12.9 swing. With indies breaking for Romney by plenty, this looks like a Romney landslide. If Obama wins, look for reasons why this election was a major anomaly. I do not see any reason why this would be an anomaly.

10. ptif219

ptif219 Well-Known Member

11. mamooth

No conspiracy theories are necessary. You've just got a whole lot of Tea Party Republicans calling themselves "independent". Thus, even though the people are mostly the same, the Republican percentage has shrunk, and the independents are more heavily Republican.

12. Object227

Object227 Well-Known Member

As a follow up: Oct 2004: R 37.2 D 38.7 (D+1.5) but Bush won by 2.5. The R margin in the actual election was +4 against the party affiliation difference. If that happens this year, it is Romney by between 9 and 10.

13. Cluster

Cluster New Member

-------------

Apparently someone is afraid of the Truth, and playing gross MANIPULATION games with the People, at the eve of US Presidential Election !

Here are the main Facts :

(A) Someone curiously rushed to CHANGE the initial Data published at RCP's website at first, on the Nov. 1 - 4 period that we examined, (See the above initially published Screenshot),

+ by Adding also another, Differend Poll, (that he/she inserted in the same Nov. 1-4 period) ...immediately (in only a few Minutes !) AFTER we published this Thread at the Forum ! (second, later screenshot = available too).

(B) Moreover, this Delayed, Differend Poll, appears very Suspect, probably False, Inaccurate or otherwise Misleadingly Misrepresented, as if it was added in a hurry only in order to Manipulate by Provoking False Impressions :

- a) It is the ONLY ONE (1), out of FIVE (5) Polls on the Nov. 1-4 period which -CONTRARY TO ALL OTHER FOUR (4) Polls which give either a + 1% WIN for Romney or a "tie" with Obama (See above), it grossly claims, with an obvious EXAGERATION, to give Obama a ... + 3 % lead !!!...

- b) This obviously "Lonely" Pollster, who was added Later in order to Contradict the experienced, mainstream CNN, Gallup, Braun and Rasmussen (See our -and RCP's- initial text), is only an obscure office with the totally unknown denomination of a so-called : ..."Abt-SRBI" (sic !) , ...

(which would, reportedly, have called some People in their Fixed and Cell-Phones, from somewhere in ["Dr. Frankenstein/Sandy" Storm striken] "New York", i.e. there where some Local Politicians in Public Offices would have endorsed Obama previously, and are awaiting now for Federal Funds to be urgently Paid after the Hurricane)...

- c) Most important : Even from its own NUMBERS it appears that this Delayed, Lonely and Exagerated Claim with which it Concludes, should be BLATANTLY FALSE !, as its Conclusion contardicts its own permisses....

F. ex., in fact, for the 4 Days Period under consideration, Nov. 1 - 4 (Comp. above), it claims : 49%, 48%, 48% and 47% for Romney, i.e. an Average of 48 %, and a 48%, 48%; 49% and 50% for Obama, i.e. an Average of just 48,7%, => that is to say, only a comparatively SMALL Difference of merely + 0,7% !....

Compared to the Many other, (FOUR : 4) Opposite Polls, which all give either a "Tie", or a clear Win for Romney with a full + 1 % (See above), naturally, this Lonely, Obscure and Tiny claim of only + 0,7 for Obama in just One out of Five Polls, is too SMALL...

+ But, in Addition, someone obviously LIED, since he/she published on RCP's Website (after our Posts at the Forum), on the Contary, the Grossly Exagerated Claim that Obama would be leading, during the Period of "1 - 4/11", with ... + 3 %, (i.e. more than + 400 % of what really results from its own Numbers : only + 0,7%), giving a FALSE average of 47% - 50%,(instead of 48,7% - 48%) !

=> I.e. (in Addition to that Delayed, last-minute Change, surprisingly IMMEDIATELY AFTER our publication at the Forum, based on RCP's Initial website data : See initial Screenshot), someone grossly LIED even ON the CONCLUSION that he/she published on his/her own Data !...

-----------------

>>> All these Facts, taken all together, obviously reveal Scandalous ATTEMPTS TO HIDE -and/or DIVERT far away from) THE TRUTH on the Main Issues, in order to MANIPULATE THE PEOPLE, (by any means, including Gross Insults, Personal Attacks, provocation of Troubles, etc) at the eve of the Crucial 2012 US Presidential Election.-

=> As far as we are concerned, the MAIN point about Recent Polls for Nov. 1-4, remains that for almost all of them, (and the comparatively more reliable : See Facts cited above), Romney either Wins, or is "tied" to Obama.

14. MAcc2007

MAcc2007 New Member

If you have some evidence that debunks the oversampling concern I would be extremely interested in hearing it. I have been reading RCP a lot lately and I haven't come across anything that debunks it.

Though I suppose at this point there is really no benefit in researching this considering the election is tomorrow.

15. Raeka

Raeka New Member

Well that is very encouraging. But its about the electoral votes. I'd feel better if I saw Romney up by even 1 in Ohio. BO consistently up in that state. I've listened to all the arguments about the models being old, the oversampling, the undecideds going to challenger, etc., etc. but would just like to see some + next to Romney's name in some of these crucial swing states like Ohio.
    I feel like Romney is destined to win but I'm afraid to hold out too much hope and be crushed with disappointment. I haven't had my pick win since 1991! That was Clinton. I was a Dem then. It took BO v. Hillary Clinton to change me to a Republican. And if Hillary ran now, I'd not vote for her after seeing how she handled Benghazi. Of course the buck stops with BO. And his leaving to Las Vegas after learning of the terroist attack was unforgiveable....
    ooops, I regressed....
    Yeah, poll is encouraging. Hope its moving like that state wide.

16. Cluster

Cluster New Member

This is a Not Credible at all, Pseudo-Average, based to a Last-Minute Change in RCP's website, when someone inserted a Controversial and apparently Grossly Erroneous and/or Manipulated Poll grossly Exagerating in favor of Obama, (surprisingly, immediately AFTER we published this Thread at the Forum !), which is ALONE to Oppose the other 4 Latest Polls, made by Mainstream Polling Organizations (such as Rasmussen, Opinion Research, Braun and Gallup), which all gave, on the contrary, a Win to Romney, or at least a "Tie".

+ We have already strongly Denounced that strange, suspect, LATE ADDITION, by someone at RC's website, (just AFTER our Thread was Published at the Forum !) of one controversial Poll that is ALONE to claim the Contrary of what found all other FOUR (4) experienced, mainstream Pollsters, by an obviously Exagerated Conclusion, which even Contradicts its own "enquiry" Numbers (See our previous Post, above, full of concrete FACTS that nobody contested for many Hours now : http://www.politicalforum.com/elect...polls-including-nov-4-a-2.html#post1061914614 )..

>>> But, the real Scandal of such gross Attempts to Manipulate Public Opinion at the eve of crucial US Presidential Elections, is even BIGGER :

Indeed, Facts prove that this Controversial pro-Obama Pollster, is linked to Medical Research lobbies, and has already made gross Propaganda for controversial .."ObamaCare", even for Human Embryo Genetic Manipulation, and other Obama's relevant main measures !

>>> This Lone, Late, Contradictory and obviously Exagerating Pollster, who is Alone to find Obama winning with a .. "+ 3% " margin (sic !), against FOUR (4) mainstream Polling Organizations (Opinion Research, Rasmussen, Braun, Gallup), which all find, on the Contrary, Romney either Winning by a + 1% margin Obama, or being "Tied", is an obsure, "2010-founded", office by a Former ABC staffer, (now working also for NY Mayor Bloomberg who reportedly backs Obama, while awaiting Federal Funds to urgently face "Dr. Frankenstein/Sandy" Hurricane damages), who is based on the services provided by an unknown to the large Public, "Abt-SRBI" entity, (also based at NY), which depends from an "ABT" Corporation, specialized mainly on Health Reform Policies and Medical Research in the US and Worldwide (f.ex. for Virus' Epidemics and Vaccines, as the Deadly 2009 Obama Virus Scare, which spread from California to Mexico threatening also many other Countries !), in frequent cooperation withe the Federal US Government (led by Obama) and other Public, Research or Business entities.

Thus, it's not a surprise that "ABT-SDRI" has repeatedly claimed to find in several so-called "surveys" that Obama's Health Care Reforms would have been supported by a Majority, according to it...

Moreover, that same Strange Pollster "ABT-SDRI" made an obviously Exagerated Propaganda for the waste of Federal Funds to ethically controversial Genetic Manipulations on Human Embryos, Dangerous for all Humankind, (the ONLY Obama Promisse that he hurried up to fullly realize since Mars 2009 !), by claiming, during the 2008 US Presidential Elections, that ... Obama's controversial move to cancel former USPresident GWBush's August 2001 prohibition of Federal Funding for such dangerous Genetic Manipulations of Human Embryos, would be supported (according to its strange views) by no less than ... 73% of the population !..

At another, most Recent example, that same "ABT-SDRI" Obama-lover, didn't hesitate to announce, even in Public, in just One and SAME DAY, that Obama's Administration had just given to it a 16,5 Millions $ worth Contract (f.ex. via the US Federal Education Department, etc), and that, according to its own Findings, Obama would be leading Romney in the crucial Ohio State with .. "more than 5%" (sic) !...

As a well known Moto goes, "You are better served by Yourself"...

=> Such Blatant CONFLICTS OF INTEREST should be Severely Punished in any real Democracy, and the People must obviously be Timely Protected against such Gross Manipulations !
    ----------------------------------------

17. Iriemon

Iriemon Well-Known Member Past Donor

Nice photoshop.

18. Cluster

Cluster New Member

No, (as we've said already above) it's simply a Screenshot of the Initial RCP website's latest 4 mainstream Polls,

as it really was before a Controversial Change that someone made, surprisingly only a few Minutes AFTER we published this Thread at the Forum, by adding a Delayed and very Suspect 5th Poll, which obviously Exagerates in favour of Obama, with a Conclusion contradicted by its own Data (!), and made by a marginal corporation linked to Medical Technocrats' Lobbies, which is even Paid often by the Obama's Administration, for which it has already published repeated exagerated Propaganda pseudo-"Polls", (f.ex. claiming that "Obama-Care" and even dangerous Genetic Manipulation of Human Embryos - the only Obama's promisse which was fulfilled immediately since Mars 2009 - would be "supported by .. 73 %" of the population (sic !), revealing a Scandalous CONFLICT OF INTERESTS and a gross Attempt to MANIPULATE the People at the eve of a crucial US Presidential Election, (as we have already Denounced twice, with all relevant Facts : See http://www.politicalforum.com/elect...polls-including-nov-4-a-2.html#post1061914614 , and http://www.politicalforum.com/elect...polls-including-nov-4-a-2.html#post1061915280 )

19. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

Never thought I would ever agree with Michael Tomasky on anything but Turnout Turnout Turnout. He still lives in his own little liberal fantasy land though and thinks Obama still has the mojo he had in 2008. How quickly progressives forgot 2010,

20. Cloak

Cloak New Member

Don't worry buddy, you wont have to buy anymore tin foil in about 12 hours.

21. Cluster

Cluster New Member

---------------

Why Cloak ? Do you mean that "Mr. Catastrophes"/Obama threatens to definitively Destroy the US Economy and/or impose a Total Dictatorship against political dissidents ?

Meanwhile, even during these crucial "12 Hours" of the Voting Day, as you said, Scandalous CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS in grossly Manipulative Preudo-"Polls", alone to boast with pro-Obama, obviously Exagerated Claims, persist dangerously, (f.ex. at RCP's website, etc), provoking False Impressions to the People, and pushing aside all converging Conclusions of all Mainstream, independent, serious and experiences, well-known Political Polls' Organizations, (who, on the contrary, Augment even Today, their Prognostics of either a Romney Win, or a "Tie") :

Indeed, even TODAY (Nov. 6), Another Shady Pseudo"Pollster" from the Genetic Manipulations' Medical Big Business Lobby, with obvious CONFLICT OF INTEREST, makes Exagerated Propaganda for Obama at RCP's website on Polls' Average, candalously Disfiguring all Mainstream, well known, Independent political Polls' Organizations' unanimous Conclusions that, on the contrary, Romney either Wins against Obama, or has a "tie" (see above) !

Facts :

- Also for November 5, another +2 Mainstream Polls' organizations again found that Romney either wins against Obama with a clear + 1% margin, or has at least a "Tie", (see Rasmussen and Politico new polls).

+ This is added to another +4 earlier mainstream political Polls' Organizations, (Opinion Research, Braun, Rasmussen and Gallup), who had already concluded, for the period including Nov. 4, that, indeed, Romney either wins or has a tie, (See our previously published post).

Against this Unanimity of SIX (6) mainstream, independent political Polls' Organizations, it's anew only one (1) differend, marginal, shady and bizarre outsider, who, suddenly, interefers on Nov. 5, claiming that, on the Contrary, that Obama would be winning and even at an obviously exagerated, wider margin...

But, (as we've already found, revealed and denounced for in a similar, "lonely", shady exception of another such marginal and suspect pseudo-"Pollster" who had interfered, at the last minute, by being ALONE to claim that Obama would have an obviously exagerated Score, Contary to the findings of all other, mainstream Pollsters, for the period including Nov. 4, : See above),

in fact, also this, Nov. 5, shady "Exception" (the ONLY ONE with pro-Obama claims), after Enquiry, appears to be another Scandalous attempt to grossly Manipulate the People, even the same Day of Crucial Nov. 6, 2012 US Presidential Election, by obviously Exagerated and/or False Claims,

from a Marginal Outsider, who (once again), depends from a Lobby linked to Obama's controversial "HealthCare Reform" and decision to waste Federal Funds for unethical Genetic Manipulations on Human Embryos, dangerous for all Humankind, which were recently proved to be also counter-productive and even useless, at least for Human Health, (Comp. Facts already cited previously, above), which reveal another blatant CONFLICT OF INTERESTS :

That obscure "IBD - TIPP" (sic !) isolated pro-Obama Poll, is linked to a strange Website with Adds selling relations to some Asian "Ladies" from Hong Kong, etc., who are presented as "Never Married" or even "Divorced" (See Screenshots !),...

[​IMG]

and is controlled by a so-called "TechnoMetrica" outlet, founded and directed by a Mr. RAGHAVAN MAYUR, who boasts to hold a Bachellor degree from .. "Pilani, INDIA" (who knows where is that ?) dated from 1980, to which he added, ...... Seven (7) Years later, a Masters "in Environmental engineering" at New Jersey (famous Host of many Human Embryos and other Genetic Data "Banks" and Lobbies !), who had been Paid, in the Past, for a Job as ..."BIO-statistician with the university of MEDICINE and DENTISTRY (sic !) of New Jersey", and is proud of his "contributions in the MEDICAL area", f.ex. "in Clinical INFECTIOUS DISEASES" (similar to the ...Obama-Scare Deadly 2009 VIRUS Epidemics, which spread from a California Labo to Mexico, etc), as he claims himself, and seems alone to work with a certain Miss "Sherlock" (without "Holms"..), boasting to hold a Master (always from New Jersey ; see above) on "PSYCHOLOGY", with TIPP's "Clients" being f.ex. a Bio-Medical Lobby as "Abbot Laboratories", No 1 in their list, (whose CEO describes as "a Multi-National enterprise and a broad-based MEDICAL Innovator, ..in Technologies and Businesses across the spectrum of HEALTH CARE", with the "goal...to advance MEDICAL Science" only). To such "TIPP"s "Clients" are added also an Institute for Heavily Handicaped persons and the "American DENTAL Association", etc., while it also claims to be a Specialist of "BIO-statistics, EPIDEMIOLOGICAL research, PSYCHOLOGY, "DataBase management", (f.ex. for the notorious New Jersey-based HumaN Embryo and other Genetic Data "Bases" serving the Genetic Manipulations' Lobby : comp. above),etc., betraying once again, a Strikingly Similar to the other, earlier "Nov. 4" shady Lonely pro-Obama Pollster, profile of obvious CONFLICT OF INTERESTS with the Expensive "Obama-Health-Care Reform" and his "Federal Funds for Genetic Manipulations of Human Embryos", Big Lobbies, (comp. above)..

=> All these astonishingly converging FACTS (cited here and previously) clearly indicate that a Minority of shady Big Money/Power Interests is obviously attempting to grossly Manipulate the American People at the eve and even during the Day of the crucial Nov. 6, 2012 US Presidential Election !

No Mystery about which Big Lobbies did they came from, and where did they go, those more than 700 Millions $ and 1 BILLION $ paid by "Private Donors" to Obama's Electoral Campaigns on 2008 and 2012, respectively, totalling the Biggest Amount of Money ever given to any Candidate in America's History !...

22. Cluster

Cluster New Member

23. Cluster

Cluster New Member

--------------------

<< Campaigning the Obama Way: If You Can&#8217;t Earn Their Votes, Trick &#8216;Em

Posted on November 6, 2012 by Greg Campbell

Elections are to be won, and I am not naïve to believe that on either campaign, every action taken has been an example of good-natured competition. Both Obama and Romney want to win, and they&#8217;re not above tweaking the perception of the other- such is the face of modern politics. However, what makes the left truly unique is that while the Obama Campaign plays the kind of dirty politics that makes Joe Kennedy look like a choir boy, they simultaneously attempt to retain some mistaken sense of moral superiority.

Since his administration has zero accomplishments to tout, I can admit that Obama has created a campaign that has done very much with very little to talk about. However, it seems like Obama has one more trick up his sleeve&#8230;

Recently, New York Times bestselling author Brad Thor spoke with The Blaze and claimed that a &#8220;very reliable&#8221; source in Chicago stated that the Obama Campaign intends to preemptively announce victory in the presidential election to discourage Romney supporters from voting for a &#8220;lost cause.&#8221;

(.../...)

Campaigning the Obama Way: If You Can

24. dujac

dujac Well-Known Member

think again

what a joke you posts are