Moscow:Family of "Mr."T. Mingaev(the Representative of Chechnya in Moscow) in action

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by litwin, May 2, 2012.

1. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

Moscow:Family of "Mr."Tamerlan Mingaev(the Representative of Chechnya in Moscow) in action

[video=youtube;CT-q3OHnaU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT-q3OHnaU8[/video]

2raymondo
    who you think rules in Grozny , Russians or Chechens? if Chechens can act like this in the center of Moscow?

2. raymondo

raymondo Banned

Why ask me ?
    Everybody knows that Psycho Killer Ramzan is Putrid's adopted son and that Timarian is just one of Ramzan's messenger boys .
    Moscow and Djohar need each other . Desperately .
    Therefore , within reason , Putrid will ignore Chechen excesses if the Civil War with the Caucasus Emirate can be hidden from Russia's public gaze .
    You Russians want to be worried when Dokka Usman sends his Emirate Freedom Fighters into southern Russia .
    Allahu Akbar from Brighton to Djohar and Nalchik.

3. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

Pak Ray, are you like a wanna be terrorist or a real one?

4. raymondo

raymondo Banned

Booo .

A real one .

5. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

This is the strange awareness in the Chechen affairs for the British citizen. Ray confess, in what gang did you fight?

6. raymondo

raymondo Banned

British people love to support the Under Dog -- it has become part of our National Psyche . I predictably follow that pattern and therefore always support the Baltic States , Ukraine , Georgia and the Caucasus States .
    I have travelled a great deal but it was not until I nearly married a Moscow Lady in 2004 that I started to take a detail interest in Russian matters , and then very shortly after , in those countries that are its neighbours or near neighbours .
    The UK is largely predictable , with comparatively no great excesses of thought , morals or behaviour .
    The Federation , in contrast , was and still is a huge cess pit .
    In my experience America is also a huge cess pit , but the people are largely uncomplicated and therefore few mysteries exist , if you are determined to find out the truth .
    The same is not true in the Federation . You are all forced to be part crooks and liars . You are therefore all cunning and deceitful -- more true of the men , naturally .
    I don't hold that against you because circumstances dictate .But it makes the Russian scene more unpredictable , exciting and violent in cunning ways . I love it . A huge Bucket of Schite
    That is my story and I am sticking to it .

7. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

is it you? [​IMG]

8. raymondo

raymondo Banned

God is one matter .
    But organised Religion is a curse across the world .
    And of all the Religions , and despite the few good bits , Christianity and Islam as practised by so many , are the work of the Devil .
    You only have to go to the Religion section in this Forum to witness a gathering of complete idiots . They talk like deranged children , believing the most stupid story imaginable and are incapable of serious and rational dialogue .
    Our Christian Fundamentalists are as stupid , ignorant and selfish in their vision as their Islam counterparts .
    If they were not so sad and contemptible , I would hate them . Sincere , smug Jack asses . imo

9. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

raymondo, you have suppressed me ...its your best post for new. a Pakistani atheist ...sound like a black belarusian to me...

10. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

only in order to keep Russians busy, UK has betrayed us 1 000 000 times already, a good example "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_Uprising"

11. raymondo

raymondo Banned

It's rewarding to see you think that I speak and act for the UK . But my time has not yet arrived .
    The difficulty in talking to you is that I have no idea where you are from . Is it Sweden or Lithuania ?
    I imagine you are actually Russian and escaped conscription into the Army by fleeing to relatives or friends in Lithuania .When it seemed you were being reported to the authorities , you fled to Sweden -- just like the American Boys did , to escape fighting in Vietnam .
    You need to own up to your past Hatpin and cleanse your soul .
    As for the UK letting anybody down .Whom?
    Certainly not Sweden , and Lithuania is such a den of organised crime and Russian gangsters that I cannot think of a reason for anybody helping them until we can see that they have grown up and can be trusted .
    Now , what is your problem ?
    PS I have been in both Vilnius and Kaunas but am still waiting for a beautiful woman to invite me to Klaipeda to spend a summer on the great beaches .

12. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

you mast be kidding ....? do the all Lithuanians/Swedes/Blacks/Pokemons the same?

PS
    T Mingaev got fired. 4 065 004 views on youtube are stronger then Chechen mob