+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 76

Thread: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by micfranklin View Post
    Are you saying all of that because I keep telling you why your argument(s) are full of (*)(*)(*)(*)?
    Zook was right, no one can debate a blockhead.
    If you want to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
    If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Zook was right, no one can debate a blockhead.
    This is why I refuse to debate black "people" on racial issues. There's literally no point...

    I don't know why you bother.
    Last edited by Zook; Nov 09 2011 at 08:33 AM.

  3. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zook View Post
    This is why I refuse to debate black "people" on racial issues. There's literally no point...

    I don't know why you bother.

    I made a committment to myself that I would help all blacks and liberals to find the right direction in life. I didn't realize that helping these lost souls would be such a chore. But when the blockheads refuse to get the message, I guess its time to give up on them. Part of me also enjoys using examples, life experiences, charts/statistics and or comparisons via debate to make these people look so foolish. Well, mcfric had a good run for as long as it lasted, but I surmise he's a young fella who if he gets in with the right crowd--will still have a chance to change his destructive ways.
    If you want to anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
    If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    I made a committment to myself that I would help all blacks and liberals to find the right direction in life. I didn't realize that helping these lost souls would be such a chore. But when the blockheads refuse to get the message, I guess its time to give up on them. Part of me also enjoys using examples, life experiences, charts/statistics and or comparisons via debate to make these people look so foolish. Well, mcfric had a good run for as long as it lasted, but I surmise he's a young fella who if he gets in with the right crowd--will still have a chance to change his destructive ways.
    I understand the liberal part (although it's a long shot) but you're never going to teach a black about any racial reality. They're delusional and they believe their own lies.

    This is why I think it's pointless Herman Cain doing a lie-detector test. He'll pass. Not because he's innocent. But because they're simply not like us. They can fabricate a story in their tiny minds and to them it's 100% accurate. To a black, they've never lied in their lives. We racial realists call it "I'ze di'int do nuffins."

    You're wasting your time debating racial issues with black "people."
    Last edited by Zook; Nov 09 2011 at 09:04 AM.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Zook was right, no one can debate a blockhead.
    Hmm, something we can all agree on.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    I made a committment to myself that I would help all blacks and liberals to find the right direction in life. I didn't realize that helping these lost souls would be such a chore. But when the blockheads refuse to get the message, I guess its time to give up on them. Part of me also enjoys using examples, life experiences, charts/statistics and or comparisons via debate to make these people look so foolish. Well, mcfric had a good run for as long as it lasted, but I surmise he's a young fella who if he gets in with the right crowd--will still have a chance to change his destructive ways.
    How the hell do you know I have destructive ways? How do you know if I have or haven't used racial profiling for anything? Are you and Zook (*)(*)(*)(*)ing psychics now?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Looks like you missed my message again. Ask all the black race rioters from the sixties why they used the race turmoil of the times and of the MLK speeches as to why they continue to race bait. Those blacks as well as today's blacks just can't seem to let dying dogs die.
    Okay, you try being a slave for 400 years and not be pissed off at white people. the fact is, you white supremacists got what was coming to you. everybody has their breaking point. I used to hate black people, but i woke up and realized racism was a sick and twisted game the elite was playing on humanity to devide and conquer us, as a species... BTW, I am white. I work at a historically black college.
    "He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

    Ignore List:
    dujac

  8. Icon13

    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatz View Post
    Okay, you try being a slave for 400 years and not be pissed off at white people. the fact is, you white supremacists got what was coming to you. everybody has their breaking point. I used to hate black people, but i woke up and realized racism was a sick and twisted game the elite was playing on humanity to devide and conquer us, as a species... BTW, I am white. I work at a historically black college.
    Who the hell was a slave for 400 years?? What's his name?

    We're not White-Supremacists at all. The fact that we don't like black "people" because they contribute more crime, violence and destruction than anything else doesn't make us White-Supremacists, it makes us sane human beings.

    One thing you did get right is everyone has their breaking points and civilized human beings are only going to take being victims of an unacceptable black crime epidemic for so long.

    I also refuse to believe you were once a racist. It takes an astuteness and mental awareness to be a racist and those are things you don't lose, no matter how much liberal brainwashing you fall victim to.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zook
    I also refuse to believe you were once a racist. It takes an astuteness and mental awareness to be a racist and those are things you don't lose, no matter how much liberal brainwashing you fall victim to.
    Being a cluster(*)(*)(*)(*) of a person is not astuteness or awareness, especially when you yourself are biracial.
    Last edited by micfranklin; Nov 18 2011 at 05:31 AM.

  10. #40

    Icon12

    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Let me give you an analogy as to how or why MLK is responsible for the racial unrest in this nation.

    Was it not the Charles Manson Cult of 1969 which was made up of mostly young impressionable girls who followed Manson's orders to kill some rich notable people of the Hollywood crowd? Manson himself wasn't physically involved with those murders, but his mind-numbing verbal rhetoric poisoned the minds of his minions, and thus they followed his orders in robotic fashion.
    The exact type of scenario coming out of the sixties was leveled onto the impressionable blacks by MLK's fiery race-baiting speech. As Zook pointed out....black crime from that infamous MLK moment has skyrocketed to where current race realtions in America are on the verge of creating that Helter Skelter revolution between blacks and WHITES that Manson had predicted over 40 years ago. Wake up Mcfrick&frac!
    A close look at history will note that the urban race riots and the rise of the Black Panther Party grew out of racism and its deprivation of blacks in urban America. More specifically riots in L.A. , Detroit, and Newark were caused by police brutality against blacks. It was not incitement by King or even Black Power activists.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican
    By James Cessna in forum Race Relations
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: Oct 23 2011, 08:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks