+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 153

Thread: Start Believing and Start Telling The Truth.

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post

    Lies started when Man started to claim a belief in God.
    ...
    It takes self-awareness to tell a lie while it takes much less to be tricked.

    So my guess is that man started to deliberately trick the mind of others, i.e. to lie, long time after the human mind was capable of being tricked.

    Religion is based on a mishmash of cognitive mechanisms. Some misfiring, others working under the influence of preexisting memes but all evolving gradually to make the human mind capable of the illusions we experience today. It doesn't mean we deliberately delusion ourselves, - some delusions we just don't mind. Literally speaking.
    ”Gutta cavat lapidem non vi, sed saepe cadendo”

  2. #22
    israel us tennessee
    Location: Far East TN Smokie Mnts.
    Posts: 8,260
    Blog Entries: 8
    My Latest Mood: Devilish

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    LOL, men learned to lie when they were living in caves and their mate asked, "Does this new skin make my ass look big?" Not the first time she asked... but after they were bonked on the head by her club, they invented lies.

    Seriously, your premise is silly. Much of the New Testament was written by men who WITNESSED miraculous events at the hands of Jesus Christ. You may not believe... but they sure did.

    Great post SMW. I wish you had a sister that liked big strong, wise, lovin' hansum' geezer hillbillies (not you hillbilly you can get your own), like myself! I know that she would love the other things that I hold near and dear to my heart if she would be anything like you~

    Snif' well ....bogie likes me ~



    Rev A

    Extremist rIslam the enemy of ABOTC and all Christians, Rev 9:11 defines rIslam ; “They (Islamic lands) have a king over them, (its) the angel of the bottomless pit; (named in Hebrew) Abaddon, in Greek he is called Apollyon.” To the Hebrews and Greeks, the “destroyer and father of all lies".

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    LOL, men learned to lie when they were living in caves and their mate asked, "Does this new skin make my ass look big?" Not the first time she asked... but after they were bonked on the head by her club, they invented lies.

    Seriously, your premise is silly. Much of the New Testament was written by men who WITNESSED miraculous events at the hands of Jesus Christ. You may not believe... but they sure did.
    You should study more.
    Scholars have determined that the gospels were not written by the namesakes given to them. Paul was not an eyewitness.
    Study to be approved.

  4. #24
    Location: here
    Posts: 12,293
    Blog Entries: 9
    My Latest Mood: Buzzed

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post

    Lies started when Man started to claim a belief in God.
    Then everyone believes there was a God, including
    known person/s like Moses (10 Commandments of God)
    and Jesus Christ who claimed he was the Son of God.
    Yes.... mankind created all words and YES mankind created all lies.

    There is no literature known to have ever come from moses pen (chisel) ever found on the earth. (if the ark is found, i bet the writing will be in akkadian)

    Since mankind is (are) from the 'garden' and it is 'our' father, then we are all sones/daughters of 'god' (mother nature itself), as ONE.

    The liars are what claimed mankind is separate from 'god' (the garden).

    The 'satans' are them liars


    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post


    The world believes in this and claims a book (The Bible)
    to be the words of God.
    And anyone who has any reading compehension already knows that is a lie. (how many writers wrote the bible? who cannoned the the gobblygoop of books? how many different 'versions' of the literature? Then how many 'gods' are there to bible....... if they are all 'words of god'?)


    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post


    Until now these are the worldwide beliefs.
    There is God, God Communicated to Moses
    and sent God's son named Jesus Christ as the
    saviour to the world, the world that had sinned against God.
    not worldwide.............just certain monkeys in certain trees of beliefs.

    The majority dont follow the babble. Most already know jesus aint 'the' god and most every everyone knows moses didnt write a thing.

    ie... if moses brought ten commands on a stone tablet and idiots believe he wrote the first 5 books of torah, was it on stone too............... the arc must be hugenormous to hold all them 'stone tablets' just for 'genesis'

    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post



    That is why we cannot tell the truth, because the basis of our belief
    is purely based on lies.
    False witness is the rube of mankind

    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post

    Start believing that there is no God.
    But to read up on the 'phenomenon' of the 'gods'...... nature is all of them.

    ie....mother nature itself, is god.

    we all eat of his body, sleep in his arms, breath his oxygen, the beginning and ending... the everything to all of us.

    and when mankind separated himself from the garden, he left the presence of 'god' (mother nature/existence itself), in mind (living in hell)

    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post


    That Moses was making all those things up.
    who is moses?

    perhaps ahkenatan? (the beginning of monotheism)
    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post


    That Jesus Christ was hallucinating everyday
    as he continuesly made a claim to be the Son of God.
    ezekial has god telling him he is 'the son'............ and jesus never wrote a thing (that was ever found of course)

    so both moses and jesus could have claimed and taught 'good material' but like anyone can see in these threads and from a ted haggart, liars are who abuse the good material

    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post


    THat The BIble is nothing but a written history of how
    the past's wrong beliefs were unfolding.
    old testament and new testament, even quran and many others, are combinations of material put together by people............... not a single 'god'

    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post



    If one could start believing, then he/she can start telling the truth.

    Polscie


    learning and honesty held in the heart is where and how each can feel truth

    what is equal to all mankind is the first step.

    believing in magic and miracles is where idiots fail

    using honesty, compassion, empathy and LOVE is where the truth can be known and felt.

    liars and the followers of lies are men/women bound to BS by lack of personal responsibility ('evil' is the opposite of 'live')

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    The witnesses wrote it down so you would hear about it, polscie. And it's still there in print after all this time. Just because you don't choose to believe it doesn't change the fact that it exists. Nor does it give your argument any credence since the Bible is the world's best-selling book and you're merely a poster on a message board... like the rest of us.

    One question, though. What does 'historic lies' mean? Have you found some way to travel back thru time and witness historic events with your own eyes or did you just find somebody's accounting of history you liked better than the accounting most of the world believes?

    historic lies means that there is no God.
    histroic lies means that the claim of the belief in God is the product of
    a brain not fed with any intelligent information other than a gross ignorance
    and stupidity.

    polscie

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post

    historic lies means that there is no God.
    histroic lies means that the claim of the belief in God is the product of
    a brain not fed with any intelligent information other than a gross ignorance
    and stupidity.

    polscie
    You are a contrarian. That is the sole purpose you created an account on PF.

    Seems as if we know who's brain has not been fed.
    "If their houses were on fire, thou wouldst run and help them; and wilt thou not help them when their souls are almost at the fire of hell?" (Richard Baxter)

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    The witnesses wrote it down so you would hear about it, polscie. And it's still there in print after all this time. Just because you don't choose to believe it doesn't change the fact that it exists. Nor does it give your argument any credence since the Bible is the world's best-selling book and you're merely a poster on a message board... like the rest of us.

    One question, though. What does 'historic lies' mean? Have you found some way to travel back thru time and witness historic events with your own eyes or did you just find somebody's accounting of history you liked better than the accounting most of the world believes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartmouthwoman View Post
    The witnesses wrote it down so you would hear about it, polscie. And it's still there in print after all this time. Just because you don't choose to believe it doesn't change the fact that it exists. Nor does it give your argument any credence since the Bible is the world's best-selling book and you're merely a poster on a message board... like the rest of us.

    One question, though. What does 'historic lies' mean? Have you found some way to travel back thru time and witness historic events with your own eyes or did you just find somebody's accounting of history you liked better than the accounting most of the world believes?

    You call them witnesses, I do not. I call them the victims of historic lies. Like you do, you are a victim of it.

    People buy The Bible not because of any reason there is, but for pure fashion only.
    The Bible still do exists not because of any reason there is, to support the
    belief in the claim of God and all God related matters, but because
    Man until now continues lying to himself, so He keeps The Bible.

    polscie


  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post


    You call them witnesses, I do not. I call them the victims of historic lies. Like you do, you are a victim of it.

    People buy The Bible not because of any reason there is, but for pure fashion only.
    The Bible still do exists not because of any reason there is, to support the
    belief in the claim of God and all God related matters, but because
    Man until now continues lying to himself, so He keeps The Bible.

    polscie

    So, please share with us the Truth, oh wise one.
    "If their houses were on fire, thou wouldst run and help them; and wilt thou not help them when their souls are almost at the fire of hell?" (Richard Baxter)

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BFOJ View Post
    So, please share with us the Truth, oh wise one.
    aren't you experiencing the truth in the process already?

    you are so stick with the historic lies, hence you are still failing
    to start believing and start seeing the truth.

    polscie

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polscie View Post
    aren't you experiencing the truth in the process already?

    you are so stick with the historic lies, hence you are still failing
    to start believing and start seeing the truth.

    polscie
    So, you don't know what the truth is? Or are you keeping it to yourself for selfish reasons? Come on, spit it out. Share.
    "If their houses were on fire, thou wouldst run and help them; and wilt thou not help them when their souls are almost at the fire of hell?" (Richard Baxter)

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to start telling the truth, (what is the truth by the way?).
    By polscie in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Oct 17 2011, 08:23 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks