Apparently European gov'ts need to tell Muslims not to beat women?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by FreedomSeeker, Jan 24, 2016.

1. FreedomSeeker

FreedomSeeker Well-Known Member

"European authorities hand out cartoons telling Muslim migrants they shouldn’t assault women"
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/e...shouldnt-assault-women-and-gays-kissing-is-ok

Question: after 1400 years shouldn't followers of a religion get it that beating women is wrong (or does Islam in Q4:34 say to beat women)?
    "and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them"
    Q4:34: http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-wife-beating-koran-4-34.htm

Me, yes, I'd sure hope so!
    But what about you?

Attached Files:

2. democrack

democrack Banned

How could that be , they are such a peaceful group ! :confusion: :roll:

3. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

The introduction of a more Theistic version of Evolutionary that does not so dogmatically rule out some of what is being found out through parapsychology could play a significant role in changing the way that men view women!

http://www.politicalforum.com/scien...ionary-theory-divine-feminine-god-mother.html
    Theistic Evolutionary Theory and The Divine Feminine/God The Mother??!!
    The masculine and feminine thought and behaviour patterns may have a basis in theoretical physics.

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/gender/g1.htm

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/book/life1.htm

If Kevin Williams' theories are correct then the stage is set for a more theistic version of evolutionary theory to play a major role in breaking women out of near slavery like conditions in the developing world??!!

Christian Adreason reports that duirng his NDE he got the distinct impression that the person who Christians call the Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit is none other than God the Mother!!!???

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/index.html

4. wgabrie

wgabrie Well-Known Member Donor

LOL!!!

I find the part with the gay/lesbian kiss fest hilarious, not to mention the extent to which, I suspect, this will mess with the migrants' values.

I love that this will be considered shocking by some migrants and at the same time the poster was supposed to be about sensitivity training of migrants. Key word is: sensitivity. Oh what things we see.

5. FreedomSeeker

Yes, the Islamic/Jewish/Christian texts all say to kill (yes, KILL) gays, and those people don't have the moral backbone to improve those heinous texts. Moral cowardice is a sad thing to see. The texts do NOT say "oh, don't watch Caitlyn's new TV show", no, they say to KILL those that have different sexuality than the norm.

PS is Caitlyn gay or just likes to look like a woman?

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, MOST religions teach hatred, not just Islam (yes, you Christians know what I'm talking' 'bout, doncha.)

6. FreedomSeeker

In all fairness, Christianity ALSO says to treat women like dirt, as the Bible says women should shut the hell up in church, and are worth 50% of a man, etc. So the hatred of women is not exclusively with Islam.

Ladies, I don't know about you, but my mom is worth 100% of a man!

Jesus, the book about you is wrong - so change it, you fool. I dare you, Jesus. Jesus, what kind of a man are you? Let's see you take time out from your busy schedule of creating "acts of god" (deadly earthquakes, deadly tornadoes, deadly floods, deadly tsunamis, etc.) and love for a change by making an appearance and say the Bible got it wrong regarding women, and that you're sorry that you haven't spoken up in 2000 years, and that you repent for the pain your lack of moral spine has caused. Be a man, Jesus.....if you even exist.

DennisTate likes this.
  7. FreedomSeeker

Regarding harassment, which is another problem in Islam, they probably WOULD be peaceful and loving if their role model didn't imply that it's the woman's fault if she's harassed. by telling women to "cover". That sends a bad signal.
    "Muslim men shouldn't be expected to control themselves, so you ladies are the ones who will have to practice self-control to not dress in a way that would arouse the easily excited Muslim male whatsoever - wear a tent, ladies, yeah, that's the ticket" - Mohammad

PS Ok, ok, he didn't really say that, but that's how it's taken nowadays.

8. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yes.... this has caused me a lot of confusion over the years.

I read a good explanation for this a few years ago that helped a lot.

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...eets-apostle-paul-visionary-dream-heaven.html
    Pastor Rick Joyner meets Apostle Paul in visionary dream of heaven....
    .. that was given to him back in 1995.

I personally thought that this was a brilliant explanation of how the words of a mere man........ should not be used to annul...... the words of Messiah Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus.

Pastor Rick Joyner meets apostle Paul in visionary dream of heaven in 1995!

I believe that this writing can be truly helpful in putting certain statements by Paul into the context of the time and culture in which he lived.
    1Timothy 2:12:
    "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

9. FreedomSeeker

A caring Modern Secular Humanist would change that disgusting verse in a heartbeat....Christians, well, not so much - they let some fear of Jesus/god overcome their morality....so they are not moral.

10. Teilhard

Teilhard New Member

The status of women in societies everywhere continues to improve but only in fits and starts …

Only within my lifetime have women begun to be better protected by the laws from spousal abuse and sexual assault …
    Do you know that there are still *Neanderthals* in America who do not believe that a man could "rape" his own wife … ???

11. FreedomSeeker

Followers of barbaric systems like the Bible and Qur'an, I assume.

12. Teilhard

Teilhard New Member

The many varieties of ways human beings have found -- and justified -- to dominate and abuse others are not limited to any one particular cultural arrangement, religious or otherwise ...

13. FreedomSeeker

Correct, but sane people change the texts of their belief system if said belief system is barbaric, such as mal-treatment of women or slavery or kill gays or hatred of non-believers......they still haven't learned compassion.

14. Guey

Guey New Member

And yet, Christians don't look favorably on men treating women like dirt.

I'm an atheist, but don't understand the tirade against Christianity. Only one religion punishes female rape victims and condones violence against women, and it isn't Christianity. Unlike Islam, it has actually evolved with the modern world. Even Jesus talked about not stoning the adulteress woman by saying "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Once again, I am an atheist, but I don't have a problem with peoples' religious beliefs unless they involve subjugation and oppression which Islam clearly does.

15. rockyreagan

rockyreagan Well-Known Member

Assimilation is the most important part of immigration. You are going from one country to another, you need to be prepared to give up parts of your culture in order to become a part of your new culture. Which includes simple things like following the damn law.

16. Battle3

Battle3 Well-Known Member

Still peddling that lie I see.

The New Testament is the Christian text, post the exact part that states gays should be killed.

17. Bluespade

Bluespade Banned

Don't worry, it's just a retarded Social Justice Warrior thing.
    They love them some hypocrisy.

18. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

This is something good. No man should hit a woman.

19. democrack

democrack Banned

And we have most of the lefty's crying for more of these fine gentlemen in the USA , go figure !

20. Pycckia

Pycckia Well-Known Member

Not even if she is coming at the man with a knife?

21. FreedomSeeker

If a religion involves getting people to rely on magic, and not on science, then you should despise that religion.

22. FreedomSeeker

More democratic voters.

23. FreedomSeeker

They didn't have the guts, the moral backbone, the compassion, to write "look, the old texts got that dead wrong, the old god got it wrong", now did they.

24. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

in American we have a Domestic Abuse Awareness Week

believe it or not, sadly many Americans and yes even Christians abuse women still in the 21st century

but it is sad that we have to remind men of any faith not to abuse women....

25. FreedomSeeker

Yes!

PS I think you should change your username to AwesomeGrandpa.