Trump Supporter Hit by a bag of Rocks

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by tsuke, Jun 3, 2016.

1. tsuke

tsuke Well-Known Member

Trump opponents complain that a protester inside a Trump rally was sucker punched. This Trump supporter was hit by a bag of rocks and left bleeding in the head.

No statements of condemnation by Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.

[video=youtube;EmBXNE8gZvI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmBXNE8gZvI[/video]

Trump supporter punched in the face by protester.

No statements of condemnation by Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders

[video=youtube;Q3bZ7SQJe4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bZ7SQJe4s[/video]

Trump supporter kicked and punched by protesters.

[video=youtube;HbyuAaTs7e8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbyuAaTs7e8[/video]

Trump supporter beaten bloody by protesters.

[video=youtube;8K1wEgDdO64]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K1wEgDdO64[/video]

Trump supporter beaten bloody and sent to ambulance.

[video=youtube;SVO1RhsWAvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVO1RhsWAvs[/video]

Handicapped Trump Supporter beaten on the way to a Trump rally

No statements of condemnation by Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders.
    [video=youtube;4KwBpS1FyvQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KwBpS1FyvQ[/video]

2. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

Has the Left ever condemned the Weather Underground? What Trump needs to do is play these videotapes in succession, followed by the US capitol bombing and then just say "This is your present leadership".

The government for 8 years has been handed to kids, and it has been treated accordingly like how a child would treat it: With disregard for the rules.

3. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

This is the atmoshere that Trump created and nurtured. We have the video.

This is what happens when an person who has no sense of duty or responsiblity carelessly incites violence to entertain his audience.

And it's what happens, when his opponants fail to condemn the inevitable backlash.

Three of these five videos are heavily edited. None of these people are identified in any way. In the third, the crowd reacts the wrong way to a Trump supporter who obviously waded into a crowd of opponants with the intent to provoke a reaction for a video camera.

4. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

What planet are you guys on? This is leftist violence. In America you have a right to free speech and all Americans defend that right. They dont throw rocks and attack people who say things they dont like. You leftists created your own violence and you are being dishonest if you blame someone else for the violence coming from the left. Honestly, it sickens me to share a country with people this disgusting and this dumb.

5. Roelath

Roelath Well-Known Member

The atmosphere has long been here. Ask the hundreds of men & women buried by illegal aliens. Look at Gamergate. Look at the mass suppression of any critiquing opinion of the SJW movement. Look at the Fat Acceptance movements. Trump is exposing the festering (*)(*)(*)(*) covered wound on America that has crippled the nation. To say he created or nurtured it is to blame a Doctor for your illness when you let your own cuts go septic.

He is quite entertaining because it's actually refreshing to hear someone that shoots from the hip. What sort of responsibility does he have? Maybe he should go in front of a camera and apologize for being assaulted just as the Swedish&German women do after being raped. Does he need to tone down his language? I guess he shouldn't say "illegal" because that's hurtful to the fee fees.

Their echo chambers broken, their free ride disappearing, and the safe spaces are crumbling.

Don't worry TomFitz! We're all on your side of the fence when it comes to sucker punching, ambushing, raping, murdering, etc... Blame the victim!

6. BroncoBilly

BroncoBilly Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is exactly why I hate and despise liberals. Your comments are despicable supporting this sort of violence and burning the American flag while brandishing the Mexican flag. Shame on you Tom, but good news is, this will make sensible Americans vote for Trump

7. AlphaOmega

These videos are great for Trump. What American can watch these and not HATE liberals. These people have the gall to call Trump the hater. I havent seen people this warped in my lifetime. Its incredible and fascinating to actually see that people can actually be this wrong at everything. Being the dumbest people on the planet is one thing but now they are getting violent and this violence needs to be put down. First ferguson and now open violence and blatant assault on freedom of speech. We should be arresting every last one of these violent criminals and putting them on trial with hefty jail sentences. Where is Obama on this violence? Is he numb to all violence except when a gun is used? Why are they allowing violence? Imagine my jail sentence if I walked up to someone and hit them with a rock? So if we question a guy who goes into a womans room now, we can be arrested here in Ma but apparently lefties can violently attack people without any prosecution. Its madness. Make sure you have cc people. If anyone attackes you violently plant one center mass. Looks like we need to protect ourselves since violence against people who disagree with Obama is now allowed.

8. BroncoBilly

Exactly, what we will see is no denouncement from Clinton or Sanders for this violence. It is exactly the same on college campuses across America, freedom of speech is in question here, and liberal denouncing it is nonexistent

The pathetic response from the liberals on this like Tom in this thread, is exactly the same as supporting a husband that abuses his wife, "she caused me to beat her for what she says to me". Un(*)(*)(*)(*)ing believable

9. For Topical Use Only

For Topical Use Only Well-Known Member

Trumpistanis think that showing videos of violence at Trump rallies is somehow going to appeal to other Americans and cause them to show up for Trump?

That's not how psychology works, son.

:-D

10. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is the results of the divide and conquer strategy utilized by both parties in their search for votes. The pitting of one group or voting block against the other, making one group hate another to a point where violence occurs. All in search for votes. Party leaders encourage this hate among groups and voting blocks against another. Preach hate to get their votes.

This year it is the left that has encouraged hate and violence, one has to wonder if we are going to have a replay of 1968. This is what happens when the game of politics of division is played. Instead of talking and debating issues, solutions to problems, visions on where they want to take America, we have nothing more than mud slinging, name calling, preaching of hate one another, demonizing of the candidates. This year demonizing of the candidates by the candidates have been front and centered and ideas and solutions, visions have been forgotten.

Until the dividing and demonizing stops, this violence and hatred will only get worse. This year having two very disliked, some will say hated candidates by the vast majority of Americans does not help the situation. Both candidates are disliked, the polls use the words viewed unfavorable by around 70% of all Americans. What in the world were the two parties thinking when they nominated these two?

11. BroncoBilly

Exactly what I would suspect from a liberal, and next you will be saying Trump is staging this violence for sympathy. Guess what, it will work, liberalism is violent, and sensible Americans (even liberals that are sane) will vote for Trump

12. progressive

progressive New Member

Trump's racist agenda is about divide and rule.

The sooner this Trump bigot is rounded up, shackled, chained and jailed the better.

But first, let's watch him lose in the forthcoming election!! Will be fun...

13. For Topical Use Only

For Topical Use Only Well-Known Member

Violence at Trump rallies will not appeal to the majority of Americans and it doesn't matter who's doing it.

You might think it'll cause them to support Trump if you point out the violence is being perpetrated by some leftist liberal commie US hater but that's not how people's internal psychological systems operate. They see violence, they're gone.

Unless you're communicating with a mind which already likes violence.

You might even happen upon someone wise in which case they'll likely point out that like attracts like.

Did you have some fun making up crap about me in order to make your argument work? I don't mind but you ought to.

14. vino909

vino909 Well-Known Member

Pure and utter bull(*)(*)(*)(*). This is the left's form of gathering to voice an alternative position. They have no brains to use speech and logic, so they use rocks and bottles.

15. GreenBayMatters

GreenBayMatters Well-Known Member Past Donor

16. AlphaOmega

Yes according to Tom its our fault they get violent when people say things they dont agree with. If we just agreed with them they would be able to control themselves. Well in the bright side, here in Ma the liberal epicenter, its now becoming embarrasing to admit you are a liberal. I havent met a single woman in Ma that isnt spitting fire at the left over this bathroom bill. Its great. Like I always said nothing makes a woman conservative faster than a lefty putting her children in danger.
    Whats next from the left gorillas being allowed to mingle with 4yr old children so they they dont get hurt gorilla feelings?

17. AlphaOmega

So true, they cant even articulate what exactly they are protesting. If you manage to stop one in between it throwing its own feces around you can actually see the caveman gene at work. Me no like trump, me hates trump, me angry, me throw rocks and feces, make trump no win. Its hilarious seeing how dumb these dimwits are.

18. Bluespade

Bluespade Banned

Whaaaaaaaaa!! Trump made me act like a violent dick!!!!!

Grow up:rolleyes:

19. RonnieFan

RonnieFan Well-Known Member Past Donor

Typical Liberal thought, as they attempt to justify their never ending violence.

20. MVictorP

MVictorP Well-Known Member

Why would they?

How many pro-Sanders or pro-Clinton signs did the protesters carry?

Trump has brought this on himself. You may not realize/want to realize this, but he does, and that's why he is putting water into this particular wine these days.

If you think that's bad, imagine if Trump attacked the jews instead.

21. BroncoBilly

Your opinion is noted and flushed. Watch the show, liberals are violent, and support violence, Trump and all of us with the use of social media will make that the narrative, so believe what you want. It is clear you support this violence and a slap to America by brandishing the Mexican flag, and burning our flag, it is exactly what Trump and the majority of Americans are sick of

22. BroncoBilly

This violence will catapult Trump into the presidency. With the use of social media, and the majority of Americans supporting enforcing our borders, and now with the liberal violence assures a win for Trump and America

23. WertyFArmer

WertyFArmer Well-Known Member

Did I really just read someone claim that the words coming out of Trumps mouth made a bunch of people beat a handicapped man? WTF is wrong with some people?

24. tsuke

tsuke Well-Known Member

and pepper spray children :)

25. MVictorP

MVictorP Well-Known Member

Like it did for Hitler.