Jesus is a girlie man.

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Guyzilla, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Guyzilla

Guyzilla Well-Known Member Past Donor

Never before had a religious character been so egalitarian. Never before had a patriarchal order allowed such feminine trappings.

Women factored into the Jesus crowd, and organized it too. This was viewed by the patriarchy as insurrectional.

Men were all about revolution, secession and giving the roman majority culture whatfor. They took it personal, when Jesus said his kingdom was not of this earth. They took it as beyond sissie, to turn the other cheek. To follow Jesus, was to accept a subordinate societal role. What kind of leadership does that?

Instead of lionizing macho, he upheld the poor, the ill, the MEEK. There is a right smart argument to be made, that the meek encompasses even the gays.

In fact, JEsus was in one of them same sex marriages. They embraced, ate together, bathed each other. There was no room for machismo.

They even shared each others bodily fluids. Sure it was transmogrified wine, but still.

Can there be anything more effeminate than love thy neighbor? Take your neighbors stuff?

Strain to hear the lamentations of thy enemies? Take thy women for thine own pleasure. Make the men captured bow and scrape at your humanness, sure, but love thy neighbor?

Had this metrosexual we call Jesus happened along in modern times, he would have received a far less welcoming arrival. In fact, we would crucify him. Not like them backward ages.

Indeed, he-men are working tirelessly, to eliminate the pansy influence on Christianity. Ridding Jesus of the beta blather.

Here is a link to the heroes mentioned.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Conservapedia:The_Conservative_Bible_Project

Who could possibly take seriously, men telling us how to live, in long skirts?

2. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well you are powerless to stop this girlie man from torturing you in hell for eternity so what does that make you?

I guess you are less than a girlie man.

Battle3 likes this.
  3. Guyzilla

I will visit hell just to twist his pitchfork into a girlieman SPORK.

4. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Even though the OP is just dumb trolling this post made me laugh pretty hard. :smile:

5. Guyzilla

If laughter is not the key to your heart, I am also an accomplished chef/housewife.

6. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

only a man would die for your sins.

7. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

An newbie starting non-stop starting attention-whore look-at-me! inew threads with idiotic OPs - and then trolling his own threads. Desperate for attention much?:roll:

8. Guyzilla

If you would like me to mark up your potential OPs for effectiveness, my office hours are posted in my profile.

9. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's ironic how a housewife who rely's a on a man to take care of her can bring up how men are pansies.

10. Guyzilla

I had to leave my previous forum, as the right wingers got to vote on my tar and feathering. You obviously concur with those defenders of free speech.

11. anomaly

anomaly Active Member

Although I find this more funny than I do take it serious, there is a point to be made and I think you've done well to get it across.

So many times have I sat scratching my head when encountering christians that claim to just love them some jesus and in the next breath tell the homeless to get off their buts and go get a job. The fact that the homeless person is a Vet with PTSD doesn't occur to them somehow "it's their own fault". The fact that the homeless person has mental problems that they can't afford to acquire help for somehow "is their own fault". The fact that the homeless persons health won't allow them to work somehow "is their own fault".

I'm well aware that their are two distinct different jesus fellers in the bible. One tells you to hate your family in order to follow him and the other tells you to love your neighbor (there's two or this jesus feller has multiple personality disorder). Seems most christians I encounter here support the one promoting hate and not the one promoting love and compassion.

Your post is a reflection of these encounters as it seems the majority of these christians have no love in their heart for their neighbor. And you are correct if this jesus spouting love and compassion showed up on their doorstep he would be very quickly forced to the end of their driveway... maybe even at gun point.

12. Guyzilla

I didn't even go to Jesus and his husbands being layabouts. That existed on their tent shows. PS I'm a Christian.

If Jesus came in with one of them long skirts, which bathroom would you command he use?

13. anomaly

anomaly Active Member

Let me say it is refreshing to encounter a christian actually promoting the compassionate Jesus then.

14. Guyzilla

He promised he would give me the words, and dammit, I keep him to that promise.

15. Guyzilla

IT's ironic that after a lifetime of paying into insurance to save me from destitution, they deny till you drop dead.

16. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

There is no visiting about it, one is there for eternity. Also, you will not find a pitchfork. But please.........continue with your, all-knowing remarks. It seems you have substituted the true word of God, with your own version of God, all the while claiming, He does not exist.

17. Guyzilla

That's not what Jesus said when he redeemed his all expense paid three day vacation.

Do I make you uncomfortable with the trappings of being SAVED?

18. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Your admitting the son of God's existence, thus the existence of God. Do you make me feel uncomfortable, not at all. I can't be touched, I am invincible through God. My life is beyond this body of mine. Nothing more than a host for the soul. Your froward tongue is only contributing to your division, anger, and hate. The more you say such nonsense, the harder it is for you, because the more you believe it. Your also encouraging others to believe the same. Something that is very bad in the eyes of our Father. For you to believe there is no God, is up to you, for you to persuade others to feel as you do, merely so you don't feel left out, is dishonorable, weak, and of course unholy. You have no effect on the faithful, rather give them someone to pray for...........................YOU. Praying for others is righteous, and highly recommended from our Father in heaven. For you to give gifts to others, how many gifts will our Father give unto you? Instead of giving gifts, your stealing them, thus how many gifts will our Father take away from you? You cannot see that satan is working through your tongue, and he will devour you when your services are no longer required. I pray our Father shows you mercy, and can forgive your froward tongue, along with mine.

19. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

Your answers do kinda make it feel like a troll thread. Just so you know.

If you think he is a "girly man" now days imagine what the Romans thought of him, their gods were raping and pillaging the world (and afterworld) and they loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Guyzilla

Every good OP is a troll thread. I just stick around to make sure to catapult the propaganda.

21. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

Umm, no. Why would anyone click your treads when you just said that?

Maybe that's how it worked in your old forum but even the premise itself is close to flame bait.

I'm noticing you seem to do it, a lot

22. Guyzilla

tHE BEST op IS ONE THAT SETS THE GAME IN PROGRESS. Makes claims that seem like childsplay. Use language and syntax that encourage a challenge.

And allow any and all to unfearfully enter.

Trolls are honest and have something to say.

23. yardmeat

yardmeat Well-Known Member

Less psychopathic and demonic than the god you describe.

24. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

Here I expected this thread to be about a guy in a dress, hanging out all day with a bunch of guys who never touched women.

25. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

Jesus was a carpenter and he also made a whip and overturned the tables at the temple. He said that he didn't came to bring peace but a sword to divide. He also told his disciples to carry swords. Yep, sounds like the hippie girlie-man Jesus we all know. Oh and btw meekness is strength in restraint. That would include the majority of CCW holders.