America may have dodged a bullet.

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by Ray9, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Ray9

Ray9 Well-Known Member

It’s obvious that the circle of corruption that surrounds the Clintons is so large that even the clever Clintons cannot cover all the bases in their cover-up. Huma Abedin’s husband, Anthony Weiner, is under investigation by the FBI in a sexting scandal involving a minor. As part of the investigation the FBI seized electronic devices belonging to Huma Abedin and Weiner containing emails pertinent to Hillary Clinton’s illegal use of a private server which violates national security. Clinton swung into action as soon as her illegal activities were discovered and began destroying subpoenaed evidence immediately but as with many criminals the tentacles of her crimes reached places she didn’t anticipate. Just as Whitey Bulger was caught because of his relationship with his girlfriend, Clinton is on the verge of being brought down by her connection to Abedin who was married to Weiner.

The FBI’s announcement that it is reopening the investigation is a huge blow to Clinton’s chances and it comes at a time when her poll numbers were already beginning to wane. She was in a virtual dead heat with Donald Trump and this announcement is an absolute disaster considering that the FBI would not make the announcement if it didn’t have huge and compelling evidence of wrongdoing on the Part of Clinton.

Only the lowest common denominator of the low information voters are going to swallow idiotic excuses that the Russians and Trump are in a conspiracy to prevent Clinton from winning the election. Reasonable people are going to conclude that Clinton’s history of playing fast and loose with national security more than disqualify her from gaining access to the White House.As much as Clinton supporters would like to turn the United States into a banana republic with a de facto Columbian drug lord in the White House, it's beyond the scope of reason to think that voters are so under the spell of corruption that they would allow this to happen. If they are then it's the end for the US. This couldn’t have come at a better time for the American people. They may have dodged a bullet.

2. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Well-Known Member

All that conjured out of Comey stating "we do not know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails."

3. Ray9

Ray9 Well-Known Member

Clinton has escaped justice for decades by convincing supporters that a vast, right wing conspiracy is behind any revelations of wrongdoing on her part or her husband's part. Now she wants her minions to believe that Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin and the FBI are all in cahoots against her. There may be some evidence here that she is deranged.

4. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

That's correct. Comey already knows that there is sensitive Hillary Clinton related and mishandled classified information on Huma's confiscated electronic devices or else he WOULD NOT have re-endangered his personal reputation AND his intimate ties with the Clintons by reopening the investigation only a handful of days before election day.

In addition this takes the bulk of the Independent and swing voters out of play for Hillary. Nobody not already a dyed in the wool card carrying leftist will vote for Hillary now. Oh and probably half of those Bernie supporters are going to end up giving the DNC and Hillary the middle finger over this.

Statistically speaking Hillary Clinton has just lost the popular vote. Whether or not she wins anyway with the Electoral College vote tabulation depends on how LOYAL those vote holders are to her or to the DNC. Now THAT is an iffy issue for Hillary. Is anyone really loyal to her outside of fanatical leftists?

5. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

No it out of her being under a criminal fbi investigation. Again, only this time the FBI isnt going to allow comey to be bought. Either he does his job this time or they will do it for him. He is in a pickle like Ive never seen before. The best part is.. Hes screwed too and so is lynch.

6. Dale Cooper

Dale Cooper Well-Known Member

I'm convinced people within the FBI, possibly even Comey, know Trump is going to be our next President. They are merely trying to save their asses. Trump has said he will jail political criminals. Drain the swamp. Comey would be a good place to start.

7. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 New Member

I stopped taking you seriously when you said that they were in a 'virtual dead-heat'. If you look solely at the LA Times tracking poll, sure; otherwise, Clinton enjoys a comfortable 5 and a half point lead, and I find it doubtful that this 'controversy' is going to reduce her numbers by 5% when most voters have already made up their minds about this particular scandal. This isn't counting how much of a lead she has with early voting, how most models are likely to under-predict Hispanic turnout and don't account for Clinton's significantly better get-out-the-vote effort, etc.

FWI, the FBI is only reopening her case in the most obscure sense; this is boring procedural work of dredging up emails that weren't sent to Clinton, or by Clinton, but were sent by her aide in such a way that the FBI technically lumps them together.

8. Gatewood

With the case re-opened true Independents will no longer vote for her, and without those Independents Hillary cannot win the popular vote. As for the Electoral College, her votes are not locked in stone. There is still plenty of time for the ones supposedly voting for her to change their mind.

9. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 New Member

Did you not read anything I said?

10. Gatewood

You mean that MSNBC style leftist propaganda that I routinely roll up and wipe my ass with?

11. Map4

Map4 Well-Known Member

So we should take YOU seriously?

12. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 New Member

What a charming style of speech. I suppose you're back to the old reactionist standpoint of 'I'm absolutely right, anyone who disagrees with me must be biased left because of course anyone that disagrees with me is an evil communist, if the media is moderate instead of agreeing with me on every issue they're biased left too, any polls that disagree with me are obviously wrong and biased, I don't actually know what biased means'.

I'm a libertarian, by the way, not a democrat; I'd normally be supporting Gary Johnson, but I happen to dislike the sexist, racist, orange fellow running for public office enough that I'm not risking it.

13. vino909

vino909 Well-Known Member

I would find it hilarious if Hillary's female bastion of strength was taken down by a guy named Weiner.

14. EggKiller

EggKiller Well-Known Member

I would agree. No way Obama would allow this to happen. This must be coming from below Comey not above. Must be enough underlings with integrity in the FBI they cornered Comey in a box.
    Someone needs to keep an eye on Lynches airplane. I predict lots of unannounced visitors LOL.

15. Gatewood

+100 Now that's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

16. Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson Well-Known Member

No sweat. Hillary will still win. Bank it.

17. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Vlad and Don simply want the best for their countries, and WW3 ain't it..:)
    Hey Doctor, if Hillary keeps provoking Putin is there any chance we could survive a nuclear holocaust?

"Well let's see now....ah...cobalt thorium G.....radioactive half-life of uh,... hmm....It would be quite easy at the bottom of some of our deeper mineshafts. Greenhouses could maintain plantlife. Animals could be bred and slaughtered"..
    [​IMG]

18. Scamp

Scamp Banned

This^ :roflol:

19. Fisherguy

Fisherguy Well-Known Member

This won't affect the polls and Hillary's lead in the least bit. Americans are sick of desperate conservatives whining about emails. While they support a degenerate billionaire bully who can't even control his own mouth.

20. Jim Nash

Jim Nash Well-Known Member

Don't count your chickens - there's a lot of that going on right now.

Hypothesis: we know The FBI boss is Hillary's bi*ch. That may be overstating it, but he's in her corner. He's got a problem: the email scandal won't go away. So he outlines some aspect of it, these emails on this woman's computer, and "reopens the investigation". Suddenly, sh*tstorm every which way. Then, in a few days, what happens? Out he trots and announces that, having seen these troublesome emails, the fact is that there's nothing problematic in them. They shouldn't have been where they were, but apart from that it's all good to go.

Now where are we? The Clinton email "scandal" has been definitively knocked on the head with a reopening, then reclosing, of the matter. And all in legitimate fashion - he had to reopen it, and having done so, he can close it for good.

Now, Coney and Clinton are both off the hook. Let's see if I'm wrong.

21. Zorro

Zorro Well-Known Member

EXACTLY. No Grand Jury was convened for the Clinton Cover-up so the FBI did not have subpoena power, BUT a Grand Jury WAS convened for the Weiner Sexting, and they appear to have quickly hit pay dirt.

So, say, a bunch of the Clinton emails that were later deleted were also riding on Huma's devices which she kept in her standard email account. Then she, for whatever reason, logs on to A. Weiner's account and presumably, it being Exchange or IMAP, dumped the whole account onto the computer and that account has plenty of e-mails between her and Clinton that were lated deleted and washed in bleach-bit.

Now, consider for a moment Anthony Weiner’s future. His wife dumped him, and he is of no use to the Clintons anymore. Penalties for online sex crimes tend to be severe, and child sex offenders are reported to do extremely unpleasant time in prison. So now he wants to make a deal:

It has been said and also demonstrated by his actions that Anthony Weiner is a real self-centered narcissist. If he remains true to his character, there is a possibility that he will consider cutting a deal for a lesser sentence in return for evidence and testimony against Clinton Inc.

I bet he knows a lot.

Aside from his genitals, I don’t think Weiner has a reputation as a stand-up guy.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...s_box_for_huma_and_hillary.html#ixzz4OUqPuCow

22. Ray9

Ray9 Well-Known Member

If Comey's career isn't already finished it would certainly be laid to rest under your scenario. First of all there are serious questions about why the case wasn't pursued more vigorously at the time and the explanation of the findings by Comey was disjointed and ambiguous. Then there is the suspicious relationship between the wife of a lead FBI investigator in the Clinton probe and donations made to her political campaign by one of Clinton's cronies. Comey is doing damage control to save the image of the FBI as an agency built on trust. Clinton is going down not only because she committed the crime but to salvage law and order in a democratic society. Comey is finished as well as Clinton.

23. REALITY CHUCK

REALITY CHUCK Well-Known Member

Ah, well, actually, there is a report on several of the news shows that most of the polls tend to over-sample Democrats and independents. This does tend to cast a shadow on these polls.
    There is also the problem of where these polls are taken. I was listening to Rush Limbaugh recently when a woman called in to talk about polls. She said that she lived in a town well away from any big city in Pennsylvania, the town was vastly for Trump, and there had been no polling activity there. I would think it is easier to take a poll on the street outside of NBC headquarters than to actually travel to the boonies.

24. Fisherguy

Fisherguy Well-Known Member

Yes, I predict Weiner's emails will rescue the GOP at this 11th hour, ushering in a golden age of prosperity for America....Count on it.....

25. Conviction

Conviction Well-Known Member

Maybe if she didn't break the law there would be no problem... But she breaks the law all the time, so.

Her life is just one big perjury.