Syria(Ghouta) 'chemical' attack, is it the worst False flag operation in a history?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by litwin, Aug 22, 2013.

?

and who is behind of this attack Assad or Wahhabits?

Poll closed Nov 29, 2013.
  1. Assad

27.1%
  2. Wahhabits

72.9%
  1. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Im talking about post 408,

Alexa said we as Israelis should be worried and you added about Iran.

2. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

A lot of nonsense in the above post. First of all, the western powers would be very happy to see him dead, not in power. Secondly, the Syrian government did not used chemical weapons so far. There is not a single independent piece of evidence to corroborate that obvious lie. It is obvious that you have a hidden agenda here.

US-Israeli false flag gas attack unravels By William Bowles

28 August 2013 — williambowles.info

Commit a war crime to cover up a war crime?

This is where it all started: The Israeli intelligence front the Debkafile, which is the source of the story that implicated the Assad government and/or its military in the gas attack on East Ghouta and now forms the basis for the war on Syria.
    DEBKAfile’s military sources affirm that, just as the Assad brothers orchestrated the chemical shell attack on Syrian civilians, so too did Hizballah’s leader Hassan Nasrallah set in motion the rocket attack on Israel. – ‘The sarin shells fired on Damascus – by Syrian 4th Division’s 155th Brigade – were followed by rockets on Israel and car bombings in Lebanon‘, Debkafile, 24 August 2013

Let’s try sum up what we do know:

3. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Hidden agenda? I say Assad bombed those ppl and gave I my view, whats "hidden"?

I dont understand if you deny there ever was a chim attack at all or if it was done by Assad,

Assuming we can agree there was, I didnt talk about the evidence that wasnt yet published to the public, I wrote on evidence from humanitarian organizations on spot that treated the dead and wounded and on motive.

Seems to me your main argument is that the ADDITIONAL info (by far not the ONLY info) came from Israel....., what kind of argument is "I hate you" ?

4. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

That is the problem. There is no evidence whatsoever that Syrian government forces launched chemical attack against so called rebels. It's all propaganda at this stage. What humanitarian organisations? Rebels and jihadists dressed up as medical staff does not make them experts, does it? The only hatred I can detect here is your hatred for Assad. It's tangible. You have yet to provide a single piece of evidence for your claims.

5. MicrobeCleaner

MicrobeCleaner Active Member

At this point, I think it's ridiculous to believe Assad is behind this.

Why believe he did? Is humanity still that stupid? Even if Assad did it, won't we need to know for sure before? And don't we have to consider the alternatives?
    Will we ever grow up and demand real justification?

6. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

I dont hate Assad man, in the last 30 years we had no problems from the Syrain border, true he supports Hizbi but we account Lebanon and Iran more than him for that, he didnt move a muscle in our direction when the uprising started and Im confident he wont now as well even if the US will attack him, more than that I and many Israelis taht I talked with prefer him over the Jihadists.

However, we do think he used Chimical weapons and it is supported by "Doctors Without Borders" and Syrian groups, the fact the syrians didnt allow UN inspectors there althou only a few miles away - because they feared for their safty was it ?, the vast amount of bodies and videos, and Israeli Intel,

Considering Israeli and many other countires really do belive Assad used it then morally its hard to look the other way, it was a US red line, perhaps a mistake by Obama, perhaps they should have only supported by weapons etc' but there isnt a greater offense in the world in the eyes of the international Sheriff (US).

7. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

The part about UN inspectors is a blatant lie served by the mainstream media in order to gather support for the military action. Our politicians are brazen liars.

UN Admits It Didn’t Ask for Access in Syria Until Saturday

August 27, 2013
    http://www.accuracy.org/release/un-admits-it-didnt-ask-for-access-in-syria-until-saturday/

8. GlobalCitizen

GlobalCitizen Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? Iran has bombed Israel daily for decades. How do you think that 10,000's of rockets and their associated batteries are positioned all along the Israeli border in Gaza and the Golan Heights? Do the Palestinians have rocket manufacturing plants just pumping these rockets out? If not, and clearly they don't, then how did those weapons get into Israel over the decades? And where did they come from?

I think it's time to acknowledge Iran's major role in the subversion of peace between Israel and Palestine. So much subversion that Israel is literally surrounded by rocket batteries that fire almost daily. So many rockets that the US has developed a high tech rocket defense system in Iron Dome, and has had to supply that system to Israel in order to secure the nation.

Imo, Iran has given more than enough reason to attack them, and that is without even mentioning their complicity in the killing of UN troops and civilians in Iraq and Afghan with Iranian made and logistically moved IED's, in yet another peace subversion attempt by indiscriminate killing in 2 more countries besides Israel.

9. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

OK so perhaps that claim is false, what about the bodies examined by the humanitarian orgs and videos ?

10. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

There was a chemical attack. The figure was initially inflated. Bear in mind that some videos were released before actual attack happened. Absolute amateurs. As for who launched the attack all the evidence points to Jihadists.

WND EXCLUSIVE

Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies

Contrary evidence arises as U.S. considers punishing Assad regime
    Published: 3 days ago author-imageJerome R. Corsi About | Email | Archive

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/video-shows-rebels-launching-gas-attack-in-syria/#MkA7me8sY765dXUT.99

11. Bishadi

Bishadi Banned

chems used is not the question.

Whether israel and the west are who supplied them to the occupiers, is the best question to consider.

Assad aint the one using them and the per se rebels are not syrians. Who would use them?

That is where i find that russia - china already know that answer and why they WILL NOT support the west. I believe that they already know which bad guys are doing wrong.

12. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

Gilos speaks the democracy talk that Syria must be guilty because so many have bought the propaganda of the Israeli/Saudi/USA gangsters.

Syria has not attacked the Israelis. But the Israelis are attacking Syria via the fake Muslims rampaging around torturing and killing as many as they can, and by bombing Syria.

In 1954, the Israeli pulled off the first commercial airliner hijacking of a Syrian airliner.

Long ago, Laban/Syria and Jacob/Israel made a non-aggression pact. The Israelis are in violation of that covenant. (Genesis 31:44-55)
    That the Israelis are anti-Christ is also a violation of the covenant, because the Gospel of Christ is central to the Covenant.

13. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

what do you mean?

14. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

if "you "prefer him over the Jihadists, why could not your powerful lobby groups stop "war party" in Washington?

15. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Why stop them ? he should get bombed, he should only be left with enough men to guard his Alawits and Sunni supporters, no more rebel cities for him, the rest for the FSA, or they can work something between them I dont care, he killed so many that he deserves to rule a mound and those that dont like it can move to FSA land.

16. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

think for 1 second , wahhabi international has the CW + border with Israel ..is it sound dangerous ?

17. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Depends...................are you holding a flashlight under your chin ?

18. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

what cities are you talking about? is Damascus one of them?

19. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

the stupid mad poodle lost, senx social media the British poodles can not manipulate electorate , like they did before
    BBC

20. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

Canada doest believe in False Flag as well
    [video=youtube;Zx6LUwC4OZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6LUwC4OZQ[/video]

21. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

What about making Damascus a holy city capital to all 3 Syrian Muslim sects with UN governing it? yea, no reason it shouldnt work right ;)

22. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

"Christians represent 10% of the population"... and according your logic have all rights to rule this city

23. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

UN govern, they only live there.

24. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

just wonder how will finally look like this coalition . USA, Albania, Kosovo, Saudis, banan islands

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/08/201383092454338355.html

25. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

wi a readi for war

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]