Are we watching the beginning of the End?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by tecoyah, Feb 15, 2017.

?

Is the President about to get booted?

1. No....he is safe.

66.7%
  2. Yes....the fan will be coated.

18.8%
  3. Maybe....but it might be fake news.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ....other....I'll explain

14.6%
  1. Just_a_Citizen

Just_a_Citizen Well-Known Member Past Donor

And going by your posts in this thread, you come off as a petulant foot stomping child, wallowing in fetid diapers over not getting your way.

The Left would have pushed for Martial Law if one tenth of the "Peaceful" protests, you know, riots, had happened over Obummer, & his actions/policies.

Anyone who, as you've done in this thread on more than one occasion relating to TRump, wished for, or called for, The death of Obummer, is as delusional and dangerous to society as a whole, as well as freedom in general, & would have been drug through the streets as a (insert liberal labeling of anything conservative here).

Those "Stuipd Pills" you mentioned earlier, seem to have found their way into your diet...

Be careful. It looks like an over dose is in your near future.

2. Ole Ole

Ole Ole Banned

President will pair with U.K. after leaving NATO and US troops leave from East Europe. This Putin wanted with current president from United States and I willing this also to leave NATO and U.K. feelings same.

3. Zer0

Zer0 Member

Booted for what? He hasn't done anything. Besides, Obama lasted 8 whole years without getting the boot, don't be so hopeful.

4. therooster

therooster Banned

Please ! Russia Russia Russia ... obviously you don't believe Trump should be president . Too bad . Maybe you should have got out to vote . Instead of eating those fantasy pills.

5. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

The left wing actually CALLED for Martial Law to stop Trump from being sworn in. Ask our friend [MENTION=62867]Ronstar[/MENTION] about his thread.

6. Just_a_Citizen

Just_a_Citizen Well-Known Member Past Donor

I know man, I'm saying actual legislators in my comment.

7. Buttons

Buttons Banned

I did vote, but not for the dumbass you did. I wonder if I can buy Donald Trump targets, I love to shoot!

8. ArmySoldier

Did you vote for the person under an FBI investigation?

9. therooster

therooster Banned

Who cares what you do ! I'm sure you would miss.

10. Buttons

Buttons Banned

Walk out in front of me and see if I miss! Don't worry, I wouldn't kill you, just give you something to never forget me for. Nothing like a 45 ACP in the knee to give you a new appreciation for walking.

11. Genius

Genius Active Member

Dumbest thread of the month.

12. Homer J Thompson

Homer J Thompson Banned

You're irrelevant.

13. Buttons

Buttons Banned

You mad bro? roflmao. I look forward to Trump's funeral. Old age is a (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)!

14. scarlet witch

scarlet witch Well-Known Member Past Donor

You know I think Trump is in way over his head... he's in all sorts of trouble and he doesn't even know it. The hyenas are closing in and he just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper in.

15. dairyair

dairyair Well-Known Member

Ask Til the last drop or guavaball about WW3 and martial law they thought was coming before inauguration. RWers BTW.
    And when is Ronstar the entire left wing. A bit dramatical?

16. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Trump is already at the point where Nixon was about six months before he resigned. It is accepted fact that people acting either on his orders or with him as a conspirator engaged in an ongoing series of ILLEGAL tricks to damage the Democrats, the only thing that remains to be found is a "smoking gun", clear proof of his guilt that will stand up in an impeachment.

I don't, however, believe he will be impeached and/or unseated. They may never find clear proof and even if they do the Great Lickspittle Congress is going to be thoroughly cowed by then. Instead we will see substantial losses to the Republicans, with the loss of both majorities, in 2018. After that, he will be just marking time. His resignation then is not out of the question

17. Strasser

Strasser Banned

lol ...

This is one of the more bizarre delusions Democrats and establishment Republicans have dreamed up and pulled out of their asses to make themselves feel better about their ongoing criminal enterprises and fake 'press' being outed as abject failures. All you're doing with this sort of ridiculous lying is continuing to confirm the fact you're all mentally ill and deranged. Trump's popularity rises with every lie and fake news put out by your Hives. You're incapable of grasping that your credibility on anything is completely non-existent, and exists only in your drug addled minds.

Carry on with destroying yourselves; it is indeed The End for your ilk.

18. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Another stupid anti-Trump thread...:yawn:

19. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

He will neither resign nor be removed from office. His presidency will be the most ineffective embarrassment in our history. He has splintered the republicans in at least three different directions on both domestic and foreign policy and he can't gain any momentum because his own mouth and tweets will get more press than any of his initiatives. Public and private Infighting in his white house staff and cabinet will create a power vacuum

He won't create a strong enough coalition of Republicans to pass much and will need Democratic votes in the Senate for anything major. those won't be coming. absolutely nothing is going to get done and republicans who hold both branches will get all the blame for changing nothing. Trump will blame Ryan and McConnell and they will undermine the Trumpsters in their caucus at every turn in retaliation.

This is going to be fun.

20. Derideo_Te

Derideo_Te Well-Known Member

I don't know about the timetable here but there are 3 potential outcomes to consider.

1. Trump comes to his senses and starts listening to rational advisors and learns how to be president. The odds of this happening are single digits and that includes zero!

2. The GOP comes to their senses and impeaches him because he is making them look bad and yes, that is quite an achievement. Given that Pence would replace Trump I give this the highest odds of around 75%.

3. Trump manages to become a dictator and seizes control of the government. Given that Trump checks off so many of the 14 signs of Fascism and his actions since being imposed in the Oval office are those of a wannabe dictator this cannot be discounted as a possibility. Yes, I am only giving this around 20% chance of happening but the fact that it is this high is what concerns me. This option should be near zero and #1 above should be the highest but that is not the reality we have in the Whitehouse.

If We the People have any say in it then #2 is going to happen but the GOP holds the reins of power and I have no way to predict which way they are going to go when it comes to Trump.

21. LiveUninhibited

LiveUninhibited Well-Known Member

Only if they uncover something really serious and it is irrefutable that it was Trump's doing. Unsure of the likelihood of that. Trump is obviously capable of doing nefarious things to win, and he's acting suspiviously about Russia, but a smoking gun is needed for the likes of a republican congress to boot him or the fbi to indict him.

22. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

I find it amazing that so many of you can be so easily fooled by the so-called security services in blindly believing everything they churn out.

23. Skypiercer

Skypiercer Member

He brought an embarrassment on the country, indeed, though not bigger than some others like dead Chavez or Putin. The reason for this emberrassment is unwillingness of the world to change, unwillingness of the world to accept something new. What is more, Trumps instills fear in the West that The World Order might change, The Order which was established in the beginning of 90's with the fall of Soviet Union and a book of Fransis Fukuyama.

24. Homer J Thompson

Homer J Thompson Banned

I'm not mad, you're just irrelevant.

25. ArmySoldier

I have no idea how many nutcase liberals agree with him. Judging by the amazing amount of anti-Trump threads, I'm going to assume most. But the weird part is, it appears the left wing wants Trump impeached so they can serve under the conservative extremist, Pence. I guess gay rights are a thing of the past.