Vid Games About Trump

Discussion in 'Music, TV, Movies & other Media' started by MVictorP, Feb 17, 2017.

1. MVictorP

MVictorP Well-Known Member

Hey - I hope someone didn't post something akin to that before; If it does, please queue my thread to the existing one.

I have been a Steam game network user for some times now. I have of late spotted many games about Trump, most of them made before the historical elections:

The first one, Making America Great Again: The Trump Presidency, obviously was. As Trump himself you take matter in your own diminutive hands and micromanage to the point where Trump himself shoots ISIS "ninjas" with his trusty 'copter and .45 in this management/2d scrolling type of game:

[video=youtube;ONh1fi9JL_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONh1fi9JL_8[/video]

The second one is Mr.President! In this more physics-oriented game, you are an invulnerable (and black) bodyguard who must protect Ronald Rump, most hated candidate in US history, as he is the target of quite a few assassination attempts:

[video=youtube;E1gjiEnboRg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1gjiEnboRg[/video]

Both have great reviews, people seemingly getting the tongue-in-cheek tone, althought there are some of the perfectly predictible petty partisan comments, both for or against Trump.

Ready for a third one which is not much rated yet? Try Trump Simulator VR, where you are the President himself:

[video=youtube;Y5XwwYHldPU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XwwYHldPU[/video]

Looks like Trump is, after all, beneficial for this particular industry. What do you think yourself? Is there any more?

2. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

Haha. I think this is going to be a long 4 years for you.

3. MVictorP

Pff! I live in Canada - I can't get enough of this. Every day it's "what is he going to tweet today".

The second one is especially to my tastes. The first one, IMO, can be play with enjoyment by (sober) Trump fans.

4. ArmySoldier

Ah my apologies. I didn't realize you lived in Canada which is America's little brother.

5. MVictorP

No harm done. You a vidgames fan?

6. ArmySoldier

Why yes. I've beaten GTA 5 more times than I can count

7. zbr6

zbr6 Banned