Russia tells White House it will not return Crimea to Ukraine !

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by goody, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Balancer

Balancer Well-Known Member

Ukraine as became 26 years the independent state. And three years it conducts extremely anti-Russian policy. So by what method Russia negatively influences economy of Ukraine? Why in the last three years level of living in Ukraine fell catastrophically. And why it doesn't happen to other states of the former USSR, even hostile to Russia how Georgia?

Why GDP (PPP) of Georgia (which doesn't love Russia too) grows from year to year, and Ukraine — falls? Why corrupt officials flee from Georgia to Ukraine and hold the leading posts there? Why people in Ukraine become beggars, and the government of Ukraine grows rich?

It is very convenient to plunder the country, dumping all troubles and problems on the neighbor. In Ukraine now are also engaged in it. And the West very needs an occasion to frighten the world Russia and Ukraine for this purpose — an ideal occasion. For this reason Ukraine has also fallen a victim of a coup in 2014.

2. zoom_copter66

zoom_copter66 Well-Known Member

And the standard in russia is much better...where is ruble...?

3. zoom_copter66

I thought you stated Ukraine was not a state a while back...make up your mind...

4. zoom_copter66

No russian agents in usa that try to bribe officials?

5. zoom_copter66

This s retarded post, now it's Hawaii..how do you figure that , you haven't given me any explanation how moskaliland will get Alaska back? Now it's Hawaii...lol, where's next, Mexico city, yep, we sure have a misguided one here!

6. katzgar

katzgar Banned

actually we do, do your homework.

7. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

That's how Russia's tactics work - mess with Ukraine (and other neighbors) very covertly, then scream about anti-Russian policies and attitudes when they respond.

8. Giftedone

Giftedone Well-Known Member Past Donor

What dog is that ? "Everything is mine its all mine mine mine"

9. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

no, I am saying it's a act..... smoke and mirrors

10. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

Putin is so sure that none of the countries of the west will wage war to defend Ukraine's sovereignty,
    and for the economic sanctions they are looking somewhere else to replenish the loss.

There will be no peace yet in Ukraine,
    such a pitiful country.

11. zoom_copter66

That's always been their methods of operation.

12. monkrules

monkrules Well-Known Member

I was trying to say the same thing, in a humorous way. Or, maybe it didn't turn out very humorous. Lol...

13. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

Your video shows the laughter of a mentally ill person. This means that my comment may laugh just idiots?

14. Phyxius

Phyxius Well-Known Member

Depends on whether or not you can find translation software worth more than two rubles... :roll:

15. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

Really you can not afford to buy software worth more than two rubles? ... But you do not worry. - Poverty is no sin.

Do you think software from Google - poor quality for the poor?..... Well Well ... Maybe you're right .... I'll try the software from Yandex.

16. Skypiercer

Skypiercer Member

Ukraine can say a goodbye to Crimea because the country do not deserve to keep it, is not ready to take it back. Crimea might be returned to Ukraine only after WWIII but The West won't go for it as Western politicians showed that Ukraine is only a pawn in their anti-Russian games, and they support Ukraine not because of their democratic values or whims, they just want to spite Russia, they won't fall for this ruse - a war with Russia because they know they can't defeat Russia, Russia will likely be a winner in this war and the winner takes it all as ABBA used to sing... Concerning what Zakharova said...she is just a rupor of Kremlin, nothing else she could say. She or her face, by the way, looks like she should slow her roll on the partying, lol.:clapping:

17. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Ukraine and Crimea are in Russia's back yard, and I have every confidence Putin will sort it. So let's just poke out shall we, because for one thing we don't really know what's going on there other than believe any urban myths which is going around, and for the other, it's Russia's problem and none of our effing business.

18. Balancer

Aha. Russia so thinly works that anybody has no proofs. I am proud of Russia! :D

The western media rolled down, in my opinion, to the historical minimum now. There are no proofs, one accusations. And hundreds of millions washed-out brains. Still Goebbels said that than bald lie, more willingly people believe those in it. Here the western media reached such level now that Goebbels would envy them.

19. Balancer

Everything is even simpler. If the West has really been interested in what it loudly declares, it would begin opposition with Saudi Arabia. Or, as a last resort, with North Korea. But isn't present, Saudi Arabia where execute homosexuals and kill the women who have taken the wheel is an ally. And tiny North Korea which builds nuclear weapon and rockets is worthy only sanctions.

But Russia which adheres practically to the same values, as the West — the enemy No 1. And you know, for example, that in Russia from the moment of the collapse of the USSR there is no capital punishment against criminals. So who is more humane, Russia without capital punishment or democratically the USA where criminals are executed... aha, as well as in Saudi Arabia :)

Well, in nuclear war all parties will be losers. In Russia, just, now many are concerned by low literacy of the American politicians — and suddenly they will decide that I will be able to win nuclear war? It would be very sad for all civilization.

20. Balancer

Russia even in these conditions has no anything against independence of Ukraine. Only therefore it is still not occupied. If Russia has wanted to take Ukraine, it would be made in 2014. And especially, Donbass would be as a part of Russia for a long time. It is very simple touchstone. You well understand Russia if you know why Russia has agreed with annexation of the Crimea and hasn't agreed with accession of Donbass (which wants it long ago). But the one who doesn't understand this difference, doesn't understand anything.

Therefore when someone, for example, shouts of occupation by Russia of Donbass, it shows these full misunderstanding and ignorance of a political position of Russia.

21. zoom_copter66

Russia the"winner", as in conventional, nuclear? Explain? They way I see it, in a nuclear exchange there are no winners.

22. AtsamattaU

AtsamattaU Well-Known Member

At least you're honest about your irrational belief in conspiracy theories. Hey, thanks for letting that motivate you to vote an incompetent fool into office. Now Russia and China can get on with their plans without worrying about what the dysfunctional U.S.A. might do.

23. goody

goody Banned

Irrational my as.s... Do you know "open society" activities? Have you heard of "OTPOR", "CANVAS" and their roles in Yugoslavian colored scheme revolts? No, but you know one thing though, sitting before the computer screen telling people they have irrational beliefs while having no single *******n clue about them. Let me ask you one more thing, WTC Building #7. Debri of the twins? What is it?

Maybe these help you "function" normal:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otpor!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_for_Applied_Nonviolent_Action_and_Strategies
    http://canvasopedia.org/
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Endowment_for_Democracy

You may not be able to find Soros' relation to Otpor in the English version, below is the English translated French wikipedia page for Otpor:

Wiki: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otpor

24. AtsamattaU

AtsamattaU Well-Known Member

I don't even know what to say. I want to have a serious conversation, but nothing here has anything to do with how the American media operate or how the American government operates. For years conspiracy theorists in America fretted around about a "New World Order" and a "One World Government" that was going to take away all our rights. Even though nothing ever came of it, people believed it (and some still do). The "One Wold Government" bogeyman has been replaced with the "World of Globalists," the "globalist elites," etc. It is all complete bullcrap, and bringing it up only interferes with educated people's ability to talk about real issues - like the utter incompetence of the current White House administration.

25. goody

goody Banned

What is Patriot Act? Just because some supposed dumb ases supposedly working for the intelligence services couldn't figure out the planes hitting twin towers before they did doesn't mean facial recognition systems along with TSA sort of institutions enforcing the similar *******n rules and regulations at all the airports of Japan, Australia, Canada or Argentina, or as such can be put..! Hello? You function alright? How's that for the rights taken away in "global" wise for something happened thousands of miles away and got nothing to do with at least 95% of the entire human race?

No one claims Russians are out of all this. They still keep the masonic hall in Kremlin just the way it was during Czar era. They are part of this but are pushing for the classical approach to reach to the goal. They say, first Multi-polarity, then making it evolve into one world. Kissenger's team don't agree. I'm not making this up, read the book Kissenger authored called "World Order". He thinks it's time and accuses Russia and China of having nostalgic dreams, adding that the world has already been there and done that when Westphalian order took over in Europe starting from 17th century and evolved into what we call now; "nation-states".

Eurasianists want to endure Wilson Principles a little more because they believe they are still behind and they are weaker than the US in terms of conventional capability, sociopolitical influence and power in general. So, they have the fear of not being able to be in charge of that one world government you think is a fairy tale -thanks to your narrow material approach- if it was to be switched to with the current political conjunctures, that's all...

That's why we see clashes rising in between these two blocs now. And yes, Russia scored "bigly" by getting their guy in the White House, and yes it was a strong "check" against the white king, the deep state of the US, that it once made a similar move by getting Boris Yeltsin in Kremlin, now needs to come up with as much a strong strategy as the one behind the check, in a narrow time frame, with a very accurate timing. And this, unfortunately, will require some "sacrifices"... Bishop? Rook? Knight? We'll see. One thing is certain, the counter strategy not only has to make a sacrifice, but has to have the opponent make at least a similar sacrifice for an equalizer to get the lost advantage back and then start the big surge against the black queen. There are games like this in history of chess. One of my favorites is Kasparov vs Kramnik, in Germany in 1994. It was King's Indian Defense: Petrosian Variation. Stein Defense. Even watching the game is giving an indescribable satisfaction... Though Kasparov was black, the situation somehow resembling... This game's like having a cigarette after sex with Miss Venezuela, here, enjoy:

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/game-analysis/vladimir-kramnik-vs-garry-kasparov