American propaganda. The Cold War.

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by EvilAztec, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

Thanks for the useful information, now I understand what is my problem, we really have different values. My value is to make own opinion basing on the facts. Your value is to write galimatias basing on your sick mind. You have very progressive value which I still do not understand because of my extreme backwardness. But the seeds of civilizations start to sprout into my barbaric soul. Something tells me your value is very convenient in every respect. For example I have opinion and I'm not to prove this opinion. This is very good. So I have opinion you are troll. Probably you'll ask. Facts please? Certainly I have the facts. But thanks to the advanced values I may not prove to you it as it's obviously for me at least. And what's the use to prove something to the troll. But your disagreement with my opinion that you are Latvian shocks me. It is absolutely not tolerant and it is not progressive to deny my opinion. This my opinion and being the civilized and polite person you must agree with me. So I can create opinion you have not absolutely absorbed the western values still have atavisms of the awful communistic past.

Of course you are Canadian. No doubts. As all Canadians speak Russian, all Canadians so much care of Russian values, Canadians only can so much stink with Baltic antirussian xenofobia and take nickname MaxRiga's. Because Canadians have no other employment except of writing crap at Russian threads.

2. MaxRiga

MaxRiga Banned

It reminds me of sick doctor who thinks he is not sick simply because he is doctor. lol

No, I'm not gonna ask any facts since u have the right to think whatever you want. You still haven't got the point yet?

I'm not Canadian (yet). Guesses, guesses, guesses... Honestly, you lower your IQ level with every post u write. You better finish it before you reach 0, lol.

P.S.

Being rude shows your defensive position. And defensive position means u r not intelligent enough for topics above children sandbox talks. I'm sure you gonna have fun to chat with somebody else but not me.

3. raymondo

raymondo Banned

OK .
    But should I regard a Return Ticket as false optimism?

4. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

You're scared. Then why did you start talking about Smolensk?

5. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct4q8gxf5R0"]coca cola communism - YouTube[/ame]

6. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHfypmUToo0"]Russian Star Wars - YouTube[/ame]

in Russian

7. raymondo

raymondo Banned

I think the word you meant to use was , " careful" --- sub text , not trusting .

8. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467mYuf36hA"]Boris Goodunov - Propaganda Nazdorowje - YouTube[/ame]

9. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIRPcICB-iY"]Red Alert 3 Remix - YouTube[/ame]

10. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1yuLy_p82E"]Мурманск - это Западная Сибирь, и холодно там жуть. - YouTube[/ame]

11. Hugilanim

Hugilanim Banned

12. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

Black PR U.S. presidential candidate Kerry in 2004. Entirely based on the cranberries!
    [​IMG]

This is not fake, the original ->http://communistsforkerry.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

Here is an example of another crap of propaganda in the form of advertising
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CaMUfxVJVQ"]Wendy's Commercial - Soviet Fashion Show - YouTube[/ame]

14. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

It reminds me the unsuccessful telepathist which thinks he is able to guess another's ideas and opinion, but he always mistakes and is catcalled by public.

This is very good indeed. As you recognize my right to think in this way, I can think that you agree with this opinion and you are really trolling here. Now I see all advantages of the western values. We have reached the consensus at last. And all of this has taken place due to the western values which we have started to profess.

Who cares of the fact of your real nationality. We are modern people which try to absorb the western values. First of all we are to respect another's opinion. So I have opinion you are the Canadian and you should respect this opinion it does not matter the fact of your real nationality, because not the respecting my opinion is roughness and not tolerance. And there is other reason: you should be pleased to be considered as Canadian because the next time I can change my opinion and to think up something exotic for you .

Probably because I read your posts too much.

I think your atavisms of communist past prevent our consent in this point. There is no defensive position as being the tolerant and polite person, you do not attack me. You just express your opinion. For example you have told your opinion about my IQ and a certain sandbox. This is not the attempt of the rough insult and not the defensive position, this is just your opinion and I am to respect it. But I have the right to have an opinion on your sick mind. So you are to respect my opinion, otherwise you not absolutely have absorbed the western values.

15. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

16. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

17. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

Looking at your women , I would say that they are has false image of beauty. Or Do you not noticed that at the end of commercial was a big hamburger? :mrgreen:

18. Albert Di Salvo

Which women? Black American women? White American women? Hispanic American women?

None of them can hold a candle to Asian American women. Strong and beautiful.

19. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

That's how we pictured any of them even Asian American women .Keeping in mind large hamburger :mrgreen:

20. Albert Di Salvo

Is this what you're talking about?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQVjOx6daBk"]Stuffing my fat belly while lazing in bed - YouTube[/ame]

21. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

22. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

Albert . Where is example of Asian American women ?

23. Albert Di Salvo

Here you go:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc6mLwOa2Ig"]Margaret Cho talks about race - YouTube[/ame]

24. raymondo

raymondo Banned

One very refreshing and funny lady .
    But if she is your idea of female beauty , it suggests the truth of the phrase , " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

25. Sadistic-Savior

Sadistic-Savior New Member Past Donor

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc6mLwOa2Ig"]Margaret Cho talks about race - YouTube[/ame]

LOL! I forgot how much I liked Margaret Cho. This was back before she started getting preachy in her shows.

She is insanely liberal, but she is one of the best comedians on the planet. Or at least she used to be.