Which guy has the best chance of keeping America free from Tyranny?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by 4Horsemen, Feb 22, 2012.

?

Vote on your guy and WHY you think he will be able to keep America from Tyranny..

1. Barack Obama

18.2%
  2. Ron Paul

65.9%
  3. Rick Santorum

6.8%
  4. Mitt Romney

6.8%
  5. Newt Gingrich

11.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Don't bother, Cigar is a troll that has yet to post a link or quote backing up any of his BS claims. He's just an Obama PAC member lurking on political forums. I got him on the watchlist

2. stekim

stekim New Member

Well, it can get worse. Not much worse. I will grant that. But cameras in your living room would not shock me. After all, if you are not doing anything "wrong"..........

3. alexander.d.butler

alexander.d.butler New Member

My vote is Ron Paul. He is the only man for the job! He has predicted many of the things that are happening today. He knows what he is doing. The other candidates are career politicians, but Ron Paul is not. :nod:

4. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Hey, the cameras are already in your living room if you have a newerr model TV that can accpet Digital phone, Digital internet and Digital TV thru Time Warner.

The governement is already watching us, which is why the TV's stay off 99% of the time at my house.

5. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

So far in this poll, Ron Paul is clearly leading the way in keeping America from Tyranny.

Ron Paul - 65.52%
    Barack Obama - 13.79%

6. stekim

stekim New Member

Newt has a few votes. How the hell is that possible?

7. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

A lot of people are in Denial

8. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

There's alwasy gonna be a few fringe idiots with no clue...lol

9. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Including YOU.

"How's that Hopey changey working for ya?" - Hot Sarah Palin

10. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I can't join you in getting President Obama another four years to consolidate his tyranny.

11. junius. fils

junius. fils New Member

would cause more harm to the nation that can easily be pictured. He is, simply, out of touch with reality. Santorum would CAUSE tyranny. Romney is a run-of-the-mill GOP nebbish with no demonstrated understanding of the economy or much of anything else except his desire to be president. Gingrich is an overweight nebbish whose major talent is his worship of Newt Gingrich. To call President Obama a tyrant is to let poorly understood ideology blind you to even more poorly understood reality.

12. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

President Obama is not a tyrant but that is clearly his goal. Let's all give him another four years to establish a govnerment with no Congress and a Supreme Court comprised of racists with empathy.

13. Gaar

Gaar New Member

He has much more "demonstrated" ability than Obama does, even now. Romney, while Governor, was able to significantly reduce a Budget deficit for his state, and his private sector business career speaks for itself.

You obviously don't know or are very ill-informed about Romney's Political and Private History.

14. Crawdadr

Crawdadr Well-Known Member

Dr Paul's more off beat ideas would never get through Congress but this discussion is about protecting us from tyranny and that is where Paul would excel. He would veto any bill that is unconstitutional and try to place judges that think the same way. Realy that is the biggest reason I prefer Paul over Romney. Come on people that is the most important job of and president protecting your rights. We have already seen what we get with Obama and I do not see the other Republicans caring about that most importent of duties.

15. CoolWalker

CoolWalker New Member

[​IMG]

I'll start with 3 tyrannical moves by Obama:

1. The edict President Barack Obama passed down on February 10th — that every health-care plan in America must pay for sterilizations and all FDA-approved contraceptives, including those that cause abortions, is an act of tyranny.

2. President Obama’s lawless Jan. 4 installation of a new director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau goes to the heart of his loose interpretation of our Constitution. Mr. Obama’s actions show he believes checks and balance apply only to the other branches of government, not to him.

3. December 31, 2011: In a White House ceremony, he signed the infamous Military Commissions Act (MCA). It authorized torture as official policy. It also enacted sweeping unconstitutional powers to arrest, interrogate, and prosecute alleged terrorist suspects and collaborators (including US citizens), detain them (without evidence) indefinitely in military prisons, and deny them habeas and other constitutional protections. It lets presidents call anyone anywhere an "unlawful enemy combatant," order them arrested, detained and denied all rights.

16. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

Ron Paul - 26 votes

Barack Obama-7 votes

Keep the votes coming. Let the truth shine.