Guess who's on a winning streak?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Smartmouthwoman, Aug 4, 2012.

1. AnonymouslyMe

AnonymouslyMe New Member

Funny thing, I expected whàt you quoted to credit Palin, but it didn't.

2. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

Winning Streak over:
    http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insi...ing-streak-ends-with-senate-race-in-missouri/

Now that the raison d'etre for your thread is obliviated, the decent thing to do would be to simply ask for it to be locked. I won't hold my breath.

3. mamooth

mamooth Well-Known Member Past Donor

I think this is what doomed Steelman. Missouri couldn't handle the thought of having a fashion disaster of this magnitude running around their state in the coming months.

[​IMG]

It's Governor Peg Bundy! Sarah, you're pushing 50. Dressing like Willow doesn't make you the cool mom, it just makes you look ridiculous.

4. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

Thx for pushing the thread back to the top. Love it when Sarah rises at the hands of libs.

Not over yet... 1 out of 5 isn't bad... and she's still got a few to go. We'll see what her final score is in November.

(MO's pushing 50 too... no advice for her?)

[​IMG]

5. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

What is a "lib" and whom in this thread do you propose is one?
    Regardless - this thread was started on the premise that she's on a "winning streak," which is now over. Therefore, the reason for this thread is over, and it should be locked.

Instead, you appear to be more interested in continuing it for the purpose of, for some unknown reason, smearing the style/appearance of the First Lady, a subject which, while completely irrelevant to the future of our nation, seems to be right about at the intellectual level of most of the remaining Sarah Palin supporters.

6. Smartmouthwoman

Maybe Michelle should've stuck with literacy... you can read, huh?

Then we'll be waiting until Nov to see what her score is... I'd say you've got at least 3 more months of Sarah Palin. Bless your heart. ;)

Hmmmm, let's see... your signature is a quote from South Park.

I'd say there's a very good chance you are a liberal.

7. Smartmouthwoman

So the dirty little secret is out. The Dem candidate (and incumbent) Sen. McCaskill, from Missouri poured over $1.5 million into campaign ads FOR Rep candidate Todd Akin because her party believes he will be easier to beat than the candidate Palin endorsed.

Once again, the Dems try to buy a Congressional seat. No surprise here... except maybe that the 'underdog' they bought is currently leading the Dem candidate by 5 points. Oops! :spin:

Dirty Politics... nobody does it better than Democrats.

8. Lowden Clear

Lowden Clear Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm not sure how prep will help you when standing in front of a firing squad. A Conservative woman with obvious appeal is something the MSM simply cannot have. They were locked and loaded, ready to kill. The MSM thinks they have beaten her, that her time came and went. But look at her organizing a huge shift in balance while the MSM has their head up their ass.

9. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

And the 1.5 term governor turned matriarch of reality show spawn lost another.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...e-lawmaker-defeats-palin-pick-georgia-runoff/

State legislator Doug Collins defeated former talk show host Martha Zoller in a Republican runoff Tuesday for Georgia's new 9th Congressional District, the Atlanta Journal Constitution is reporting.

The victory in Tuesday's runoff means Mr. Collins will be the favorite over Democrat Jody Cooley this fall in the overwhelmingly Republican North Georgia district.

Mr. Collins was endorsed by some of Georgia's top political figures, including Gov. Nathan Deal, former U.S. senator and former governor Zell Miller and Georgia House Speaker David Ralston.

Mrs. Zoller campaigned as the tea party candidate and had been endorsed by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Read more: State lawmaker defeats Palin pick in Georgia runoff - Washington Times

10. Smartmouthwoman

The victory in Tuesday's runoff means Mr. Collins will be the favorite over Democrat Jody Cooley this fall in the overwhelmingly Republican North Georgia district.

I guess we don't mind considering the Republican candidate is still favored to win.

"Oh look, a squirrel!"

11. Think for myself

Yes, the candidate Palin endorse lost.

Lost.

Lost.

You want to move the goalposts to account for the failure of your OP, then that is fine. I duly note it.

Lost.

12. Smartmouthwoman

All winning streaks come to an end. Ask Barack about that on Nov 7th.

13. Think for myself

Oh,. so is the streak officially over now that she is losing? Or does it mean her touted Midas touch never existed? That perhaps some folks even see her endorsement as a negative thing?

Her percentage of picking winners is declining as fast as you are moving the goalposts