Michelle Obama: Food Bully

Discussion in 'Humor & Satire' started by Smartmouthwoman, May 8, 2012.

1. signcutter

signcutter New Member

Yes 90% of all Obesity related disease can be eliminated... that has nothing to do with skinny people..... dogs , cats .. whales, hedgehogs... they die too... but guess what ?... they are also irrelevent to the point... I refuse to believe your stupid enough to think so since you figured out how to log on to a computer.

That Fat P.O.S will never have to pay for his full share of insurance... his costs are spread out to all of the people who bother to live sensible lives, he will never contribute enough to offset what he will take out.... thats one of the MAJOR reasons why healthcare costs in this country are spiraling out of control.

I dont hate children... of anysort. I hate the parents who make them fat stupid spoiled lumps of apathetic lard (Texas schools pump them out by the assload... you should be very happy there).

Go ahead and toss out another idiotic strawman... like... hey old people die too.... hey people get hit by cars... Or Rush Limbaugh ( the patron saint of fat stupid, racist, hypocritical neo-cons) is a fat and stupid criminal drug addict.. its his right!!!

2. signcutter

signcutter New Member

[double post......................

3. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

People with anger problems die early too. Maybe you should have a nice bowl of ice cream and relax.

4. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

All the healthy initiatives in the world won't help Michelle's fat mouth.

5. Smartmouthwoman

Not to mention their opinions obviously don't carry much weight (pardon the pun) with their own side... how do they expect to influence others?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Friggin hypocrites.

6. Angedras

Angedras New Member

I've always been partial to fuchsia!

:date:

[​IMG]

7. injest

injest New Member

nor does the fat guy in the red shirt have the power to send people into my child's school and confiscate my child's turkey sandwich.

8. injest

injest New Member

hysterical much?

howEVER did the world get along before people like Michelle popped up to tell us what to do and when to wipe our noses and what lightbulb we need? HOW?

9. injest

injest New Member

well ONE thing you have to admit, eating healthy and being all svelte and perfect, living in the perfect society sure makes them libs HAPPY, sweet, kind people doesn't it?

10. Smartmouthwoman

The blind loyalty is scary, isn't it? These people act like Michelle Obama gives a flying (*)(*)(*)(*) about them and their children.

Srsly, I wouldn't be surprised if kids in elementary schools right now don't grow up with eating disorders. Her obsession with FOOD is more unhealthy than anything you can get at McDonalds.

11. signcutter

signcutter New Member

Yes absolutely.... I will just relax.... after all I am the one who reacts to a message of health and education like a baboon does to a campfire.... no wait.. thats you. You started this post through your outrage because you hate the messenger of a positive message... beyond pathetic.

Gwendoline and (deleted member) like this.
  12. signcutter

signcutter New Member

Thats the point Captain. The U.S isnt getting along well. There have been droves of doctors, nutritionists, therapists repeating and professing what Michelle Obama is trying to get out. Michelle Obama didnt come up with this idea of healthy living.. she probably read a book and took some classes ( try it out). If it makes you feel any better , pick a white messenger that is delivering the same message, a message of health and go rail in anger over a real threat to your liberty... like HR 347... or the Patriot Act.

13. signcutter

signcutter New Member

Yep lol... because thats what they are doing... confiscating turkey sandwiches.... beyond stupid.

14. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

[​IMG]

:lol: The new republican motto:

Why elect Romney 2012 - "Because foodstamps cause fat kids!"

15. signcutter

signcutter New Member

Why does it have to boil down to M.O for you? Ignore the source and concentrate on the message. Eating disorders in elementry school age kids are skyrocketing.. not because of anything M.O is saying or promoting but because we feed our children from school cafeterias that serve the easiest, fastest, cheapest food available supplied by the lowest bidders. We line the hallways with and break areas with softdrink and junkfood dispensers.

Here ya go.. a nice white lady that proports the same thing M.O does... and she makes tons of money doing it.

16. politicalcenter

politicalcenter Well-Known Member

I love reading this thread it is very entertaining.

17. signcutter

signcutter New Member

Yep... not one penny... but dollars.. well you didnt say anything about dollars

Yep nothing wrong in Texas... we are just fine exercising our right to stuff our faces like pigs while we wreak havoc on the health care system..... Cant say we dont exercise!!

18. Smartmouthwoman

And you think the Obama's are here to fix us?????

Sorry, signcutter. I refuse to join in the hysteria. The great majority of children in the US are of average weight. But instead of addressing the problem of obesity with those who have it -- liberals set out to redesign the whole (*)(*)(*)(*) food supply.

Come back and see me when skinny people stop getting sick and maybe I'll jump on the NO CHILDREN'S FAT BEHIND LEFT bandwagon with Queen Michelle.

Check out the video at this link... Mark Levin's saying exactly what alot of us are thinking about Michelle Obama, food bully. It's all political BS... costing us $4 billion more than when she got involved. And accomplishing absolutely nothing.

19. signcutter

signcutter New Member

First of all Mark Levin is a coporatist tool... a mouthpiece to the highest bidder.. He spouts off for Neo-con groups like Carl Rove's American crossroads and the Koch brothers... so him chumming the waters with half truths and feigned outrage hardly counts as a bonafide.

That 4 billion you say Michelle Obama is costing the taxpayer with the nutrition initiatives, I wont argue.. not because I think Mark Levin has a shred of credibility.. but because our government has allowed crap hustlers free reign for the past 40 years, add to that the fact that the government subsidizes to sustain unsustainable practices like agricultural subsidies that can only be accessed by Corporate farms, plus allowing Monsanto and Rumsfeld to sell us poisoned food. So i am not sold by the concern displayed by the Obamas .. not while they do nothing to stop the real abuses. That said, the message is still true.. we as individuals have a choice to become educated and responsible consumers.. or we can be stupid fat idiots... that is our right.
    How does this caveat make any sense your head... really? When skinny people stop getting the flu and colds and become immortal you will believe that Obesity causes and complicates a myriad of diseases from stroke to diabetes, how does that make sense to you? On no plane of logic does that comparison make the slightest sense

I posted a net cost in direct healthcare costs by state caused directly by Obesity. This doesnt even include cause and effect side expenses like lost productivity. I noticed your state was firmly in second place.

This isnt an issue of whether or not Obama is delivering a true and sensible message all americans could benefit from... this is you and people like you deriding any and everything that originates from the Whitehouse. It doesnt matter what.. Obama administration OK'ed the hit on Osama (a risky move that if failed would have destroyed him and his administration) you guys give credit to Bush... Obama administration continued our wars of aggression for control of M.E oil and did in Libya with a bare minimum of U.S assests what Bush couldnt do in 8 years and the might of the U.S military. What I am getting at is you plainly hate the messenger and you qualify your hatred by quoting other partisan hacks that you draw your mindset and opinions from ( think for yourself or others will do your thinking for you).

I cant stand the Obama administration their continuation of Bush-bizzarro-world-politics is a (*)(*)(*)(*)ed shame and a ruse pulled on the stupid american voter. Even though I cant stand Obama, I do not blind myself to common sense and positive messages..
    In short there is no hysteria for you to join in with .. there are only facts for you to deny or acknowledge.

20. Smartmouthwoman

Puhleese... you may be disappointed in Barack, but you still love him enough to get all bent of shape if anybody criticizes his lordship or lady wideass. Nobody's fooled by your solilquey.

**Obaaaaama**

21. injest

injest New Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/15/school-lunch-guidelines-p_n_1278803.html

A preschool student at West Hoke Elementary School in North Carolina ended up eating three chicken nuggets for lunch two weeks ago -- because a state inspector declared that the 4-year-old's lunch wasn't nutritious enough.

The turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, potato chips and apple juice, according to the Carolina Journal, didn't meet U.S. Department of Agriculture guidelines. So to meet those requirements, the child was given chicken nuggets. The agent was inspecting the entire class' lunch boxes that day.

you're excused, I know a new video came out about that time and you probably didn't hear the news...

22. injest

injest New Member

why is it ANY of your business how much SMW weighs? SHE isn't the one complaining about people being fat...

so we can't worry about what people are doing as far as SEX goes but what we EAT...oh you're all up in our grill over that one...

hypocrits

23. injest

injest New Member

I know it's difficult to concentrate but the conservatives are the ones that DON'T want the government to pay for our health care, for this exact reason...so you can't try to run our lives.

and you DO know that STDs cost way more to treat than overeating? do you advocate people being restrained from having sex??

I didn't think so...

24. Gwendoline

Gwendoline Well-Known Member

Friggin anti-health and anti-vegetables. :disbelief:

Friggin pouring scorn on a good health initiative.

Friggin stupid.

25. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

Yeah.. JFK encouraged physical fitness.. Barbara Bush advocated reading and Nancy Reagan was teaching just say NO..