Teacher Stabbed 16 Times With Screwdriver.....By Another Teacher

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Hjalmar Thorsson, Dec 17, 2011.

1. My Fing ID

My Fing ID Well-Known Member Past Donor

[​IMG]

2. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

I agree.

Ask the thread OP.

Good questions, I am pretty sure awhole lot of important information has been left out to paint this the way they wanted it to be viewed. It happens on this forum all the time.

3. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

I am from Missouri.

4. EMTdaniel86

EMTdaniel86 Banned

Affect it? Her ass is going to jail, and she is going to get fired for this. She is changed with Felony charges, which in which they have her dead to rights. They have security camera footage, and a lot of eye witness. What I don’t get is why only assault, and not nothing like attempted murder, or assault w/ a weapon.

5. EMTdaniel86

EMTdaniel86 Banned

What does that have to do with anything? She stabbed another person 16 times with a screwdriver. It doesn’t matter if it was a black or white issue, or the teacher background.

6. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well, its possible that a heavy desire to spread negatively slanted information about black people on the part of some bigoted readers leads to the idea that authorities "went easy" on the black teacher.

Actually READING the article, an less biased reader sees this:

Further, charges are often affected by the events involved leading to the assault. While not listed in detail, it appears the white teacher did some provocation, perhaps punching the black teacher or other physical assault herself.

Nothing justifies the stabbing, but authorities have long taken into consideration the participation of a "victim" in the escalation to an assault.

7. Hjalmar Thorsson

Hjalmar Thorsson Banned

The provocation was mentioned in the article:

http://www.lohud.com/article/201112...tabbing-teacher-colleague-faces-felony-counts

8. Hjalmar Thorsson

Hjalmar Thorsson Banned

She was charged with 1st degree attempted assault and 2nd degree assault. This should be an attempted murder charge.

9. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

10. Hjalmar Thorsson

Hjalmar Thorsson Banned

No, of course not, but that was apparently what set this woman off.

11. Shangrila

But then you must agree that this is an anger issue, not one of race.

12. fiddlerdave

What an absurd statement. History and regular perusal of the news makes this an absurd and utterly RIDICULOUS statement.

Let us look at the FIRST return of a Google search for "teacher killing teacher".

Indeed, its not a screwdriver, but the WHITE teacher KILLED a bystander, not even her intended victim!

Its odd how our OP author does find such cases to be worthy of note when committed by WHITE people!

[​IMG]

13. Hjalmar Thorsson

Hjalmar Thorsson Banned

It's both.

14. fiddlerdave

We have no idea what "set her off" into stabbing.

There clearly was a back and forth which easily could have included punching, slapping, spitting, hair yanking or the kind of rhetoric employed by White Supremacists (monkey, ************, subhuman, to stick to the ones useable here) have "set her off"!

Doesn't make it right, but I'd say the request for the meeting was not what got things deadly.

So "white people don't get mad and assault people"? :lol:

Like the teacher in my article "didn't get mad" and ran red lights and killed a pedestrian hoping to kill her boyfriend who had been with a fellow teacher? :lol:

15. Shangrila

What information do you have that we aren't privy to? What makes this a race issue?

16. Hjalmar Thorsson

Hjalmar Thorsson Banned

What is the point of your post? That a white woman accidentally hit someone with her car while she was chasing someone else? What does that have to do with someone purposely stabbing someone else 16 times with a screwdriver?

17. Hjalmar Thorsson

Hjalmar Thorsson Banned

So you have no idea, but you know that the reason given in the article wasn't it? Got it. :rolleyes:

18. fiddlerdave

I know the reason given in the article is "Then one thing led to another".

That means a NUMBER of "things happened" before the stabbing.

BTW, what kind of "weapon" could this have been?

19. Hjalmar Thorsson

Hjalmar Thorsson Banned

No, what it means is that you choose to ignore the facts given in the article, and base your argument purely on speculation. After all, there's no way a black person would ever do harm to a white person for no good reason, right? The white woman must have done something, and even if she didn't, then I guess we can always blame the actions of the accused on the fact that a small number of white people owned slaves 150 years ago.

20. Eighty Deuce

Eighty Deuce New Member Past Donor

You cannot possibly draw that conclusion from what is known. That it was, or was not, racially motivated anger, or anger solely due to other factors. That the initial disagreement was over something not racial seems clear. That the level of the attack did not have a racial motivation is clearly not ruled in, or out.

I am not claiming race was a factor, as others have. However, it is certainly on the table. Certainly worthy of a discussion about the somewhat taboo and very politically incorrect subject of black racism towards whites.

From just this one incident, from what we know, no conclusion can be drawn either way IMMHO. However, when looking at national statistics, there is a clear pattern supporting the theory that the most racist ethnic group in America are the blacks. They are hugely racist against the Cubans here in Florida, the Orientals everywhere, and again IMMHO, more racist towards whites than the reciprocal claim.

21. fiddlerdave

No, it means I am not picking and CHOOSING the facts in the article to suit my bigotry, and ignoring what I do not like.

It SAYS "one thing lead to another". You like to IGNORE that statement because it suits your goal.

Oh, there are people who attack other people for no good reason ALL the time. But NOTHING indicates that there are ANY races do NOT do that. Often.

Well, YOU can blame it on slavery and its after-effects. However, the ENTIRE SOCIETY had laws until the 1980's oppressing minorities.

And the society still has people who argue "blacks are racially inferior", like YOU, even now, and the minorities have to deal with that all the time. Even when just riding on a bus, like the thread on this site regarding the woman on the bus shouting at everyone on the bus how they are inferior?

When have YOU had to personally deal with an accusation you are "racially inferior"?

Falena and (deleted member) like this.
  22. fiddlerdave

:lol:

So when a WHITE person drives like mad speeding trying to run down her boyfriend, is running red lights and driving on the WRONG side of the road KILLS someone, its an "accident"? :lol:

Yeah, we get you.

23. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

My gawd! 16 times?!:omg: And the charges are ludicrous! That's attempted murder! That woman is insane - and black, white, yellow, purple... it doesn't matter! There's people in all races that are unstable lunatics.....:twisted:

24. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

More proof positive that she's living in another world.....

25. sec

sec Well-Known Member

Good lord I hope they charge Glozier with a hate crime once she is released from the hospital!!!

How dare she confront Ricketts and demand that she do her job!!!!