Armed Forces Overwhelmingly Support Obama

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Not The Guardian, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Not The Guardian

Not The Guardian Well-Known Member

The same man who calls a great number of them, 19.9% under 21 and 47% under 30 (hah!} leeches and victims.

2. Lee S

Lee S Moderator Staff Member Past Donor

Let us be charitable and assume you are not lying and assume that you are woefully misinformed. Because a few bundlers with military experience are contributing to the Obama campaign does not in any way, shape or form mean that the 'armed forces overwhelmingly support Obama' as the title of this thread claims. CBS, which, in my opinion has a slight left bias, says that the troops overwhelmingly are going to vote for Romney. The link says that Romney is going to get 66% of the military vote which explains the Democrats reluctance to accept military ballots. If voting for the guy isn't the number one condition that would indicate support for a candidate, then I am not sure what would indicate support.

The whole premise of this thread is so misleading.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/10/08/poll-66-percent-of-military-members-support-romney/

3. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

Sorry. Your poor sentence construction made it confusing what you were talking about.

So back to your blatant lie. How do you tie the contributions to one campaign or the other into a blanket statement about who they overwhelmingly support? Do you have any kind of documentation that ties contributions to voters?

4. protectionist

protectionist Banned

Allegiances (and polls along with then) change mightly over the course of 5 months. The poll noted here is 5 months old or more.

5. protectionist

protectionist Banned

That video is all anybody needs to know to not vote for Barrack Obama. If they think need to know the absolute disqualification, here it is >>> http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...-obama-administration-muslim-brotherhood.html

6. Ex-lib

Ex-lib Well-Known Member Past Donor

If you are serious with this post, I must tell you that I think that you are mistaken.

7. Turin

Turin Well-Known Member

To be fair, most of the rank and file military people like Ron Paul over Obama. Which I can certainly understand given the way Ron Paul would conduct his foreign policy of the "golden rule" ( one of the few Ron Paul policies I would actually support )

8. protectionist

protectionist Banned

How are Obama's own words, directly from him on video, a "disproven conspiracy theory" ?

9. protectionist

protectionist Banned

All one has to see to view Obama as a Muslim, or at the very least a strong supporter of Islam is his words about hearing the daily call to prayer, calling the Koran a "holy" book, and this incredible statement of his >> "I have known Islam on 3 continents. That experience guides my convictions."

Pheeeeeww !! One can only cringe in how he thinks Islam could guide his convictions. By supporting wife-beating ? (Koran 4:34). Or pedophilia ? (Koran 65:4). Or mass animal cruelty/killing on Eid al Adha ? (2 days from now - Oct. 26) Or slavery ? (Koran 33:50). Or rape ? (Koran 2:223, 4:24)

Bottom line now is he's been in office for 4 years, and what has been his "experience" with Muslims in the White House ?
    THIS is what it's been >>> http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...-obama-administration-muslim-brotherhood.html

10. protectionist

protectionist Banned

Even if it were true that the military (some high-ranking officers) sent contributions to Obama, stop and think for a moment.
    Obama is the commander in Chief of the military. He has the power to relieve officers of their commands. I would guess he could also demote them too. Like an Army general to a Colonel. Or a Colonel to a Lt. Colonel, or Major.

Has anybody here ever held a job ? With a boss ? Do you give a purely accurate critique of your boss, or might you be inclined to say what HE wants to hear ? Or do what HE would like you to do ? Any contributions to Obama coming from those under duress of his command could only be seen through the window of conflict of interest.

11. protectionist

protectionist Banned

Even if it were true that the military (some high-ranking officers) sent contributions to Obama, stop and think for a moment.
    Obama is the commander in Chief of the military. He has the power to relieve officers of their commands. I would guess he could also demote them too. Like an Army General to a Colonel. Or a Colonel to a Lt. Colonel, or Major.

Has anybody here ever held a job ? With a boss ? Do you give a purely accurate critique of your boss, or might you be inclined to say what HE wants to hear ? Or do what HE would like you to do ? Any contributions to Obama coming from those under duress of his command, could only be seen through the window of conflict of interest.

12. The XL

The XL Well-Known Member

The military in general doesn't like either one of these dickheads.

13. Turin

Turin Well-Known Member

Why is a president who believes in religious equality an issue for you? Isnt our country founded on that? Do you not support religious equality?

14. Troianii

Troianii Well-Known Member Past Donor

What he cited is what counts, an actual poll, not $ contributions. While moods can shift a lot in 5 montgs, 2 things you should note. First, the mood has shifted in Romney's favor, so to expect vets to be less favorable is without cause. Second, he was ahead 58-34. Do you really think that's flopped?

15. Taxcutter

Taxcutter New Member

If you know any US military personnel, this is not even remotely credible.

16. Not The Guardian

Try going back and reading my posts before sputtering nonsense.

Link?

17. Not The Guardian

18. Not The Guardian

19. Sadanie

Sadanie Well-Known Member Past Donor

So funny! Now that it shows that the military support Obama, you have decided to attack their integrity!

Do you really think that President Obama keeps count of each donor and knows the name and rank of every military that donates to his fund raising?

Do you realize that many military people don't especially consider invading Iran or being sent on another wild goose chase particularly attractive, even though (and maybe because) they take their role to PROTECT America very seriously?

Do you also realize that many enlisted men are Hispanic or Black, and from a working class or lower middle class background, and that their family benefits from the social policies favored by the Democrats a LOT MORE than the elitist "tax breaks" promoted by the Republicans?

It might help if you started THINKING for yourself, instead of spewing Fox propaganda!

20. Lee S

Lee S Moderator Staff Member Past Donor

You did write the title of this thread, didn't you? The title of the thread is "Armed Forces Overwhelmingly Support Obama", is it not? That title is tremendously misleading, isn't it? I have no quarrel with your individual posts. I do feel you were less than truthful about the thread title.

21. RtWngaFraud

RtWngaFraud Banned

Romney is a republican...war mongor by default..

22. protectionist

protectionist Banned

Islam has nothing to do with religious equality. Islam is not, and never has been, a "religion". It is a political ideology (masquerading as a religion) that is so filled with vile immoralities, that the founders of it needed something to shield them from the severe criticisms they knew they were sure to get. They found it in religion. By forcing the 7th century Middle Easterners to go up against God, the early Muslims got them to go with them. That, and killing them if they didn't. And they're still doing it.

Religious equality! LOL. Who do you think you're talking to ? Islam is a violation of the US Constitution and the US Sedition law both, and it's practices violate just about every US law in the book. Any politician who would speak favorably about Islam like Obama does, ought to be ashamed of himself, and he and Hillary Clinton are traitors to this country for having Muslim Brotherhood members working for them. >> http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...-obama-administration-muslim-brotherhood.html

And if these rogues ever got full power in America, we'd have the farthest thing from the "religious equality" you speak of, that anyone could ever dream of.

23. protectionist

protectionist Banned

Strike 1.

Strike 2.

Strike 3.

Try answering questions, so you don't strike out in the forum.

24. protectionist

protectionist Banned

25. Daggdag

Daggdag Well-Known Member

Islam is a religion as much as Christianity is. The problem is that people like you like to call any religion that is not Christianity a cult.