NeoZionist murder of 400 kids commemorated in Gaza.

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by moon, Dec 27, 2011.

1. spiellgood

spiellgood Banned

How come you never comment on ass-ad murdering hundreds of children in syria?

Agenda, perhaps?

2. Dayton3

Dayton3 Well-Known Member

Can you link to any international agreement signed by Israel that forbids the use of white phosphorous as a weapon of war?

3. philxx

philxx New Member

Last time I looked US manufactured 155mm howitzer shells ,and that was the Calibre of the Artillery pieces used ,do a lot more damage to human flesh then ,stones and sling shots ,but we will take your attempt at humour and completely ludicrous statements as a joke .:omg:

Did your mum teach you to think like this?

Imagine a fair fight ,the Israeli Military would be wiped from the face of the planet in less then 6days.

And good riddence i say.

4. philxx

philxx New Member

Oh the illumination Round WP as I remember on little paracutes ,I think the 105mm howitzer had an Incendary round ,we never used them so not sure ,something tells me I saw a ordinance manual that had WP Incendary listed ,could be wrong.

5. spiellgood

spiellgood Banned

What is ludicrous is that some people think rocks are not deadly weapons.

"Fair fight"? How many times has Israel faced armies dwarfing their own in size? Do you have any historical factual knowledge, or are here merely to troll?

6. philxx

philxx New Member

Oh ,i can tell you why ,moon is called a politican and he as well as 100's of millions of humans see Israel as THE MOST FACISTIC brutal ,historically Illigitimate,Religious Nutty,and stupid Regime in the Middle East.

Everyday Israel continues to exist, the Major threat to World peace "ISRAEL",becomes more genocidal ,the walls containing the West bank and Gaza =what Stalin did in Germany.

See the Zionists ,are that putrid they will not only use Adolf Hitlers methods but Joseph Stalins as well.

And when reasonable humans point out ANY legitimate criticisms then the Mossad Chourus of "Anti-Semite"Anti-Semite"' don't criticise Israel in any way "Israel is 'Gods own country for his "Choosen"

Keep up the good work Moon,you non biggoted reasonable Human you!

Next Apologist for Israel calls myself and Moon and many others 'Anti-Semite"will be my pet political Rock[something that could lead to your brain being cleansed.]Go on Apologist for Fascism DARE YOU advocate the mossad\zionist line.:twisted:

I do not agree with all Moon says BTW,Nor he I.

Moon's support for the UN ,but in any discussion we may have in the future on the Subject of the UN,and its role in the State of Israel ,I am quite confident Moon will not start throwing unproved,insulting,inanely simplistic,absurd "accusations .

See us normal thinking people have certain standards of human decency in our discourse.

Spat on any 8year olds lately BTW,put up any Segragationist Apartied signs lately??/

Like your Ultra-orthodox Jewish brethren??????

Gee,and as far as that stinking Murdererous Bathist\Stalinist regime in syria is concerned ,some of us fought to get rid of his father dog ,much the same as George Bush snr and junior.

7. spiellgood

spiellgood Banned

Wow, who knew israel had such power, all 4 million of those jews, making the world's 7 billion other people cower in fear - even the 1.5 billion brave muslims... :puke: What have you been smoking?

Who is israel "genociding"?

Ugh, another troll...bye bye....

8. spiellgood

spiellgood Banned

If one wasn't sure if some muslims fascist chimp posters were also mentally ill, this thread would provide all the certainty needed.

9. philxx

philxx New Member

Newsflash ,no matter how good the Slingshot ,50km Range for the projectile is a little fancifull,A 155mm howitzer shell has a 50km range,slingshot 100m.To be factual.

Humans actually killed by slingshot ,Goliath and whoelse?????????????????

Think before opening gob.

No you are right ,backed up by the USA the Israeli Occupiers Have defended themselves against numerically superior armies .

Now if we look at all Israeli HISTORY ,then before 1948-9,we have to go back 2400 years to see if they did it before then.Thats NO ISRAEL in any State form for 2400years.

1820=no Israel

1123=no Israel

150BC=NO ISRAEL

Where did the 'Nation of Israel 'GO.?? big continuity gap that.

10. philxx

philxx New Member

11. Clint Torres

Clint Torres New Member

But why , why do the killing?

12. moon

moon Well-Known Member

NeoZionism is outside of the law. Killing has become an existential necessity as a reaction to the doctrine's diminished stature. It's a fascist trait.

13. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

I believe you-or it might have been someone else-mentioned that Jews have been indigenous to the area for 10,000 years. I don't believe I have seen any 10,000 year-old title deeds recently. Have you? Why might that be, do you think? Could it be because they are a modern invention?

14. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Don't be absurd. Throw a rock at an armoured vehicle, tank or IDF soldier in a helmet and flak vest and tell us how deadly you think that rock is going to be.

15. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Here's a hint; put everyone you disagree with on 'ignore'. Then you can spend all your time talking to yourself and agreeing with yourself.

16. Nosferax

Nosferax Banned

Actually, in Grozny for example, one in 3 or 4 round of mortar fire was a White Phosphorous mortar round... Even though the Russian signed the protrocol banning its use against civilian target.

17. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Are you sure it wasn't one in six ? Show us your data.

18. Nosferax

Nosferax Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grozny_(1994%E2%80%931995)

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/munitions/wp.htm

As for the protocol and treaties... Russia was in breach of the following:

1. Declaration (IV,2) concerning Asphyxiating Gases. The Hague, 29 July 1899.
    2. Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or Other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare. Geneva, 17 June 1925.
    3. Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Incendiary Weapons (Protocol III). Geneva, 10 October 1980.

Especially the article 2 of the later.

19. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

But when Israel uses WP it's absolutely ok because they didn't sign anything? Thought so. And I love the 'side benefit' part...

20. Nosferax

Nosferax Banned

Who's is the worst hypocrite. One who come out front and says that they will not sign a treaty and will use the weapon, or the one who sign the treaty and then use the weapon anyway?

If you don't sign a contract you can't be blamed for not being restricted by it.

21. Caeia Iulia Regilia

Caeia Iulia Regilia New Member

Well, if the Palestinians were launching rockets into Germany weekly from Austria, I think the response from the Germans would be equally harsh. Let's call this what it is -- a low scale smoldering war between Israel and Palestine.

Europe's "solutions" usually run the same way. Israel, stop fighting. But this is unrealistic because both sides are fighting, and having one side simply stop fighting would mean that the other side will kill far more Israelis. So it can't work that way. Honestly, the fighting will continue until one side delivers a knockout blow to the other side -- because wars can't end until one side or the other is defeated.

22. moon

moon Well-Known Member

The Palestinian resistance rockettes have killed a dozen Israelis since the First Intifada was sparked by Ariel Sharon in 2000. In contrast, close to 5,000 Israelis have been killed on Israel's roads in that space of time. You must understand that it isn't the threat posed by the rockettes which causes Israel's brutal responses- its just that the rockettes equate to resistance- and nothing spurs a bully more.

23. Someone

Someone New Member

I find it difficult to envision how someone could believe that people throwing rocks at an invading force with modern military equipment seriously count as "combatants".

24. Dayton3

Dayton3 Well-Known Member

Rocks can kill even adult trained soldiers.

What level of force should a military unit be forced to "tolerate" without retaliating.

In my scrapbook, I have several pictures of Palestinian kids throwing rocks at Israeli tanks.

Seems bad at first glance, until you realize that if the Israelis were really murderous as people like Moon here routinely claimed, then they could wipe out the Palestianians in a heartbeat with utter impunity.

25. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Believe it, if they could do it with impunity they'd have done it already . What you are portraying as ' compassion ' is fear of international reprisal. They are still up to their chins in shhiitt for murdering the 400 kids over christmas, 2008/9.