Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Racism?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Zook, Feb 12, 2012.

?

1. Yes, I'm White and I have been a victim of racial abuse from blacks

35.7%
  2. Yes, I'm White and have been a victim of racial abuse by other races

39.3%
  3. No, I'm White and have never been racially abused

17.9%
  4. Yes, I'm black and have been a victim of racial abuse by Whites

7.1%
  5. Yes, I'm black and have been a victim of racial abuse by other races

3.6%
  6. No, I'm black and have never been a victim of racial abuse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Yes, I'm of another race and have been a victim of racial abuse

3.6%
  8. No, I'm of another race and have never been racially abused

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other

14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. martin_777

martin_777 Member

Just for information, this is a typical look of these co-called "Caucasians", people from Northern Caucasus, who are "Russian Blacks/Hispanics". They are hateful, racist, aggressive, criminal-oriented people, run ethnic criminal clans, what you call "mafia". They are pain in Russian society and nobody wants them around, like blacks and Hispanics.
    When they come to US or Europe they account from many crimes too. And usually they say that they are Russian, because they have a Russian citizenship, putting a shame on ethnic Russians.
    [​IMG]

The guy above shot Egor Sviridov in a head during a fight, which was initiated by a group of these "Caucasians". They are cowards - using a gun during a fight is pretty typical. Scum.

Look also at this. Klitschko got slapped by Chisora. Black acted like a coward. When we see this, no one wants to be around blacks. Acting like an animal, on uncivilized manner.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSyV7XGcTR0&feature=related"]Vitali Klitschko vs Dereck Chisora. Slaps for Klitschko - Ohrfeige für Klitschko! - Weigh / Wiegen - YouTube[/ame]

2. Unifier

Unifier New Member

A lot of people in the modern day "civil rights" camp subscribe to the notion that prejudice plus power equals racism. So since minorities do not have power, they cannot be racist. Only white people can be racist. It's a completely ridiculous notion, of course, especially now since the highest office in the country is held by a black man. But this is how a lot of minority racists justify their racism against whites.

3. saturn

saturn New Member

Okay, I am going to explain what I mean. Black people who are working on themselves don't commit crimes. Black people who are criminals often commit their crimes in predominantly Black areas. My point is that Black criminals won't do their dirt in White areas most of the time. I was talking specifically about the criminal population. The regular, law-abiding population just wants to be safe and will behave whether or not they are around Whites because they choose to police themselves individually.

My question was related to CRIMINALS, not regular, law-abiding Black people. There is a difference between the two. My theory is that most Black criminals commit their dirt in Black neighborhoods because that is where they have the most power. If they are in a place like Sausalito, they stick out. They can't commit crimes there because they know their chances of being suspected are much higher there. They can't blend in.

4. saturn

saturn New Member

Chisora as an individual behaved like a coward. Michael Jordan doesn't do stuff like that. Baseball player Ken Griffey Jr, who is Black, doesn't do stuff like that. This is also boxing. In America, this sport attracts alot of people like Chisora. This says nothing about this man's race and more about his mentality. Why is it that most Black people who live in middle-class suburban areas don't take up boxing the same way Blacks from working class areas do?

Explain this. I watch hockey, which is pretty much a very White sport. There are so many fights in hockey. I don't see you saying anything about that.

5. martin_777

martin_777 Member

So, we came to the same conclusion. When black criminal is around other blacks he feels more comfortable and it revivals his true nature.
    What I don't understand - I think I am pointing at that 3rd time - are you proposing putting black criminals around whites to stop them be criminals?

6. martin_777

martin_777 Member

I don't think that hockey fight and what Chisora did are comparable. Because it was not during a game or a fight in boxing. What Chisora was also humiliating and insulting. You can't justify it because its "boxing". I've never seen that somebody would do such sh*it. Adding to that I remember what Tyson did - he bit off a part of an ear of his opponent during the fight. Does white people do things like that? It's during a fight, but it's completely weird. Does hokey players bit off each other ears? Do they slap each other before the fight? The major point is that blacks act cowardly, do something what nobody expects and it looks very disturbing and disgusting.

Hockey fights are not a coward fighting. The fight is expected. It's a fight due to a heat of the game. Some people enjoy hockey fights, they go to the hockey just they want to see these fights. It's something specific to hockey, because we doesn't see similar fights between whites in Soccer for example, well, at least it's not so common.

US has a game - American Football(which I hate due), which is nothing but a fight - kicking, pushing, game starts and there is a pile of people in just few seconds. And players are mostly black. Well, fight is integrated as a part of the game. But why there are almost no whites? Maybe because they don't like fighting and blacks like?

Anyway, in other words, one thing is a spontaneous fight during a heat of the game and another thing is when you off the game and purposely hurt your opponent, when he doesn't expect it. Or do something completely coward and disgusting during the game(boxing fight), like Tyson did.

7. martin_777

martin_777 Member

BTW, I remember I've watched a history of boxing and if memory serves me well, is it not blacks are the ones who started a tradition of verbal insulting an opponent before the fight?

8. Zook

Zook New Member

I visit racial websites all the time. Not just pro-White ones, but pro-black ones too. It was amazing the contrast of opinions from Whites and blacks on the issue of Chisora's slap on probably the greatest and most respectful Heavyweight boxers of all time. Pro-White websites posted the video of Chisora slapping Klitschko and everyone condemned the criminal act. Pro-black websites posted it and everybody laughed and praised Chisora. It was absolutely incredible. So much so that I can now tell what race a Youtube commenter is in the comments under the video. It's that extreme.

You don't seem to be like most blacks Saturn and I put that down to growing up in a majority White enviroment and learning some respect and how to act civilized, but you don't represent the majority of your race. It's natural for blacks to be disrespectful, violent, rude and pro-crime.

Another sign of disrespect and racism is it's almost impossible to find a black "person" who's a fan of Vitali Klitschko. Why? Whenever you talk to blacks about boxing they call the man "boring." Despite having the absolute greatest KO record in the history of Heavyweight boxing. Why no love? Because boxing's Heavyweight champion is a White man.

You can't compare hockey to the thugs of the black NBA, NFL or boxing. Hockey fights are fair one-on-one brawls on ice that involve no weapons or threats of death like the Chisora/Haye incident at the post fight press conference. Surely you heard of that? Wasn't that interesting. Wladimir & Vitali Klitschko, Dereck Chisora and David Haye... four Heavyweight boxers at a press conference and who ends up fighting, bottling and threatening to shoot eachother? The two black ones.

The vast majority of black athletes in America are violent or thuggish.

9. ian

ian New Member

Yes, thats because no one in history ever insulted their opponents before a fight previous to the invention of boxing. :disbelief:

10. Zook

Zook New Member

This is very true. I can name four current black professional fighters who have been to jail for beating up their wife or girlfriend. Floyd Mayweather, Herbie Hide and MMA fighters Anthony Johnson and Brett Rogers. If I really researched and committed myself to the subject I'd find a lot more. Didn't Tyson do it as well?

The difference between thuggish black and White athletes is immense.

11. Zook

Zook New Member

How typical of the resident Australian who has never been in a black majority enviroment to pipe up and nit-pick on something so petty. I'm pretty sure black boxers were the inventors of physically attacking your opponent outside the ring. Herbie Hide and Mike Tyson were experts of it.

12. martin_777

martin_777 Member

Hey, there is a continuation!
    David Haye punched Dereck Chisora in a face right after the conference. Also cowardly, when he wouldn't expect it. Watch from 2:44. At least this time black is punching another black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5e3Rm6Bh4eU#!
    (I don't know why it's not getting embedded)

How can you compare this clearly criminal behavior to a hockey fight?!
    See? Even around whites, even in a clean, prestigious place, in front of operators and journalists. Then you can hear that Dereck Chisora promises to shoot David Haye. Jee!

13. Zook

Zook New Member

I must correct you. You didn't explain the severity of the incident. David Haye GLASSED Chisora in the face which cut his own trainer in the head from the ricocheting glass fragments at which point they fought like animals with Haye also throwing some guys camera tripod at one of Chisora's (black) trainers at which point Chisora threatened to shoot Haye over 5 times and threatened to "physically burn" him once.

The kinda incident you will NEVER witness from White athletes.

14. martin_777

martin_777 Member

Well, I couldn't clearly figure out what is he saying. I thought what "classed me" or something means. I think my English is not so perfect to understand how black people pronounce the words.
    I've read the news, they are saying that both of them might be disqualified for a lifetime.

15. martin_777

martin_777 Member

Saturn, as you see both of these guys are very rich and can afford themselves a castle. Despite of this fact, they act like true criminals. What kind of conclusion we can draw from this? Does wealth prevents a black from committing a crime? Does a clearly positive and white environment prevents a back from committing a crime?

16. raymondo

raymondo Banned

Never in my life until I became a member here .
    The backwardness of what I call the Hilly Billy section of US contributors is amazing as well as nasty , nasty , nasty .
    In the UK , this site would be exposed very quickly , certain individuals identified , arrested , questioned , charged , and some would be sent to prison .
    In fairness , there are others equally guilty who are not American , but the sheer number of Americans is the most disturbing factor . imo , naturally .

17. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Look at the environment, the two of them are fighters, that is what they do, HELLOOOOO!

Also look at the wealthy criminals in the russian and american government, wealth never stopped them from being criminals did it?

18. saturn

saturn New Member

I wasn't proposing putting Black criminals around Whites. I was proposing removing law-abiding Black people from Black criminals. I would keep criminals of any race far from anyway. I am worried about the law-abiding Black people who need safe places to live. I am proposing keep Black criminals away from law-abiding Black people.

19. saturn

saturn New Member

I try to stay away from pro-racial websites like Stormfront these days. It would drive me into an emotional breakdown.

I don't think my behavior is a product of being raised in a predominantly White environment. My father is Black and he was also raised in a predominantly Black environment. He doesn't behave rude and nasty. My mother was raised in a predominantly Black environment and she isn't rude and nasty. I learned civilized behavior from my parents raising me right. My father kept me in church, a Black church I may add. My parents(particularly my father) kept books in the house and I was always reading them. For the most part, MTV and VH1 never got watched in our home. We don't even watch BET. Only time my father ever watched BET is when some preacher was on. I don't attribute it to being raised in a White environment. I attribute it to being raised in a home where our faith and education were important. To me, that isn't a "White thing".

For the record, I don't watch boxing. I don't know anything about Klitschko or Chisora. I only know of Mayweather and his behavior problems.

The only sports I watch are baseball, soccer, and hockey.

And fighting isn't limited to sports:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD0XZlxKuig"]Parliament fight in Ukraine. - YouTube[/ame]

20. saturn

saturn New Member

They probably weren't raised right or educated properly.

21. SpotsCat

SpotsCat New Member Past Donor

Remember when Marty McSorley cold-cocked Donald Brashear?

I'd hardly call that an example of "...fair one-on-one brawls on ice that involve no weapons".

22. ian

ian New Member

You are incorrect. If you manage to work it out I will rate your IQ as at least average. Take as much time as you want.
    No kidding Einstein, my working environment includes roughly 50 percent Aboriginal, 3 percent African descent, about the same Maori and about 5 percent people you would probably call "coloured"

23. saturn

saturn New Member

That is true. Racism and prejudice have been commonplace in this nation from day one. No one wanted Blacks to play baseball in the majors for a long time.

24. Zook

Zook New Member

If you want to compare thuggish black athletes to thuggish White athletes we can. It'll only prove my point, but if you want to, let me know. Somehow I think you'll opt out of this challenge.

25. Zook

Zook New Member

3 percent Africans? Then what the hell are you talking about? Do you even know what you're talking about? You don't work in a majority black enviroment so leave the discussion to people who know what they're talking about, hmmm? You do not have the experience to debate with us... and judging by your insult-laden post, nor the maturity.

Many White boxers refused to fight black boxers? So???? They boxed and they never acted like Herbie Hide, Mike Tyson, Dereck Chisora, David Haye, James Toney or Floyd Mayweather. Who's talking about Whites vs blacks? I'm talking about boxers conducting themselves with decorum.