From Iranian terror hero to a legless zero

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Borat, Feb 14, 2012.

1. The Judge

The Judge New Member Past Donor

An anti-Semite attack against forum members.... that's so Israel (slang for insulting)! No evidence exists to support such claims.

Call it as you wish, but I only criticize Israel's anti-Semitism when such is practiced or expressed (a frequent occurrence, as you have noticed).

You play games, I discuss politics. We are not the same. Israel often complains that it is often disliked... well, I wonder why? It's PR strategy is a failure. One does not win friends by endlessly attacking Semites with racist hatred. One would think that Israel, of all places, could figure that one out.

Prove that the hated Semites are as evil as Israel convinces you to believe. You did well in showing that Israel's hatred of the Semite is unlimited and unconditional, but you made no mention of Israel's faults.

2. philxx

philxx New Member

I suppose the cold blooded assassinations by Mossad of Iranian Scientists is Ok ,Death to Israel,when are they going to allow Nuclear Inspection of its WMD of the Nuclear type??

When will Israel cease to exist thus giving peace to the Middle East and overt the threat of WW3?

Hypocrite was a word invented to describe anyone who supports the state of israel a creation of the diseased minds of Joseph Stalin and the US Government in the UN.

Have they found the 2500 years of lost history of Israel yet ,how can Nation with 2500 gap in its existance be real ,oh thats right because Joseph Stalin said.

Hands Off IRAN.

If you want a Government to fight fight your own bunch of Capitialist scum.BTW,Iran isn't little iraq.

3. philxx

philxx New Member

They just don't get that Arab people are semite,its beyond them I think its called Faith thunkon' not Historical thinking and a Political nature is something else the Anti-semite Israeli's and their apologists deny.Its all god for the Anti-semite zionist movement.

The Anti-Semite Genocide of the Palestinians is a Holocaust in 2012.It has to be stopped ,Death to Israel!

And then these maggots spit on the Memory of those slaughtered in the WW2 Holocaust it is disgusting the Level the Anti-semite Zionist movement stoops to putrid genocide of the peace Loving Palestinians ,who with the Palestinian jewish people opposed the occupation in 1948.Yes the local jewish Community opposede Joseph stalin ,Zionist US Imperialist Occupation nof Palestine.

You are true Judge the Arab peoples are Semite.

Zionism and Israel is Anti-Semite.

4. The Judge

Such is not necessary. Israel is no more or less than any other nation its size. The difference is the EU/US Guilt Complex which is responsible for Israel's current deeds. Once the EU/US acknowledges that it's well-intended interests have been misused for the wrong purposes, then little Israel will learn to play its role as a little nation with a little voice and no real significance on its own.

5. Borat

Borat Banned

Hey philxx, what TJ is trying to tell you is that while "Death to Israel" if the real objective you should not be making it that obvious, pretending to be pro-peace fools a far bigger number of useful idiots.

6. The Judge

While "Death to Israel" may be your "real objective", as you stated, I disagree with you that such is a valid solution. Accusing me of your dreams and interests is a bad idea.

7. beenthere

beenthere Well-Known Member

{{{"""I suppose the cold blooded assassinations by Mossad of Iranian Scientists is Ok ,Death to Israel,when are they going to allow Nuclear Inspection of its WMD of the Nuclear type??"""}}}

Funny, didn't the U.S. place a high prioraty on German scientist durning WW2?? And allowing inspectors in?? Now haven't we been through all that before?? Inspectors can only inspect what they are allowed to see. And isn't it interesting that they are not allowed to see things or go places that the country in which they are in doesn't want them to see or go.

{{{"" When will Israel cease to exist thus giving peace to the Middle East and overt the threat of WW3?"""}}}

NEVER!!!!

{{{"""Hypocrite was a word invented to describe anyone who supports the state of israel a creation of the diseased minds of Joseph Stalin and the US Government in the UN.""}}}

And here we have another Arab supporter. One that thinks it's alright that the Arabs attack an murder anyone that gets in their way, starting in the U.S. in 1968, but brother, don't you ever say anything against them let alone take action against them or he/she/ will try and crucify you.

{{{"""Have they found the 2500 years of lost history of Israel yet ,how can Nation with 2500 gap in its existance be real ,oh thats right because Joseph Stalin said."""}}}

2500 years of lost history????? Hummmmmmmmm, wounder where you have been. 2500 years ago Israel was still held in the Babylonian Captivity but was sent back to Jerusalem 40 years later to rebuild the Temple. So tell me, how is that history lost?? And they continued there for almost 600 years more until the Romans finely did a Carthage number on them in 135 A.D.. But, just so you will know, they stayed together as a people and keep their cultur alive for the next 1743 years, something that has never happened with a displaced culture in history. So Ph??? there is no 2500 years of lost history. Just another myth purported by your side of the debate.

{{{"""Hands Off IRAN.""}}}

ABSOLUTLY, next time drop bombs on them.

{{{"""If you want a Government to fight fight your own bunch of Capitialist scum.BTW,Iran isn't little iraq"""}}}

Oh, looky here we have a Commie calling us names. Hehehehehe, hey Commie, your form of government has already failed. And if Israel takes out Iran's nuke sites, it's because Israel feels they are a threat to her, not us.

8. beenthere

Oh, and we have another Race card player on the board. She's going to throw around the quit little word, "Anti-semite" to. Hey, Silly, I go on history, not race! And the history of the terrorist Muslims is long indeed.

And it's you Arab defenders that are the ONLY ones bring up the Holocaust, why do you think that is??? What a bunch of ........

9. beenthere

Why, it's what you preach.

10. deanberryministries

deanberryministries Banned

How come so many forums have such a "jewish" slant to them? We've known for years all other media is controlled by "jews", is this the "jews" way of controlling the internet as well?

11. deanberryministries

deanberryministries Banned

What does the dictionary "go on"? And the Bible?

12. The Judge

Nonsense. Your fantasy is not my interest.

13. beenthere

Since your question has nothing to do with what I have been saying I'm going to ignore it because that's all it deserves. If you would bother reading my post you would find I'm debating history (at lest trying to) while these numskulls keep throwing in a race card that I haven't brought up because I'm not racist.

14. beenthere

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...., ua, right Lady....hahahahahahahahaaaa...