Long Ties to Koch Brothers Key to Cain's Campaign

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Agent_286, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Frowning Loser

Frowning Loser Banned

Being an outsider is being free of the corporate lobbyists. He is well inside now that he's been bought by the Koch brothers.

Yes, while the Koch brothers use him in return. Cain is already soiled and he hasn't even recieve the nomination yet.

Oh this is funny. You actually think that this thread is about cancer research funding.

2. Ironball

Ironball New Member

LOL Oh.....so is that what "outsider" means? So link us up. Show some evidence of that 'all bought and paid for' that seems to be very important to you.

LOL And how many corporate lobbyists does the fool Obama have? Union lobbyists? Environmental lobbyists? Who do you think are buying those $35,000 per plate dinners at his fundraising events? LOL Too funny. Cain is squeaky clean by comparison.

Not quite. It's about a non political citizen having the audacity run for office and to accept campaign funds from donors that share political philosophy. A couple of donors may have also been great cancer research philanthropists. [​IMG]

3. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

1) The Koch Brothers are illegally dealing with Iran contrary to the ban. In case you are not aware of it, Iran is considered an enemy of the U.S. The Koch Brothers care nothing about their country; they care about money, power, and the chance to pull the strings of government as far up as they can get. In this case it is grooming a longtime member of their Americans For Prosperity recruit camp for the White House. But they are spineless sneaks, they want everything as diluted as they can...thus Cain is spewing out the Pizza Man garbage instead of admitting his true affiliation with the Koch Brothers.

2)While you are say that the radical Koch Brothers are conservatives that espouse conservative ideals, they continue to deal with Iran. Then you say that 'Soros is a far left idealogue who supports politicians and media that espouses far left ideals'...that is so laughable because you have both completely opposite from the truth.

3) It is your inability to see things in any other way than what you have been programmed to think. Doesn't that frighten you to be so brainwashed you prolly cannot go a day without consulting Limbaugh or Faux News for further instructions? The fact is that you have been noted, laughed at, and dismissed for spewing out pure self-serving propaganda that any normal person would laugh at.

4. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

Are you as crazy as you sound?

5. jhffmn

jhffmn New Member

Antisemitic Koch Brother conspiracy threads deserve nothing more than one liners.

6. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

Why is realizing that taxation pays for the quality of life of a Democracy treated as unpatriotic? We must pay for the conveniences such as roads, highways, elevateds, cars, police, prisons, everything to protect our way of life. Nothing comes free.

Why are you so averse to taxation, or is it that you are averse to it when YOU have to pay taxes? You have been paying the wealthy person's share, the corporations' share, and your share for decades. All while the corporate world, and the wealthy scavenged off you and the government..they are the prime 'welfare' people and feel entitled to it. It is going to end with them paying along with the rest of us their full share of taxes that they owe on April 15th without all the deductions, subsidies, perks, and the Bush Tax Cuts. Just their share, that's it.

7. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

1) According to rules of debate you have gone off topic, been silent concerning the charges made in my opening statements thereby giving me my first win because your silence is meant as acquiescence. In all online debating, going off topic is another point against you.

2) A better debate tactic is to never go off topic, and to answer the charge quickly. To say nothing about the charges put forth by the affirmative side and dwell on some other topic that you think may win you the debate only leaves the impression you have nothing to say with which you can possibly win a point.

3) One liners generally lose the debate immediately because of the lack of brainpower to think thru a course of action in order to win the debate. By contrasting an affirmative's charge with another of your own that is completely off topic is never a sound debate tactic, especially when it is given without proof, links, or a response by a notable person of great and unquestionable prestige.

Lastly, saying that something "sounds exactly the way the affirmative side has described someone" is never enough to prove his conjecture, and is bound to lose that round also.

Sorry, PP...better luck next time. Aren't you getting tired of always losing to me with your off-topic ramblings and contrasting situations? Going by the unwritten rules of debate, you deserve your usual BONK !!...:bump:

8. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

Why do you keep using such a bull (*)(*)(*)(*) argument? All of those are covered by my State taxes which is a PITTANCE compared to what the Federal Government takes.

A maximum of 25% is all any man's "share" should be. Anything else is sharecropper slavery.

9. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

1) Wrong, I am submitting an article which exposes Herman Cain's deceptive campaigning practices on the American people. He is insisting on being Mr. Pizza Man, when his true identity with the Koch Brothers dates back to 2002 He is a liar, and refuses to admit to anything, calling everyone else liars. Do we really want someone of such low character as our president? I think not.

2) You can never debunk truth...it is a self-standing entity in any discourse. You have debunked nothing but your own credibility. To say that there are conspiracies "within my own camp" is pure drivel, as you could not possibly know what "my camp" thinks or does. You sound paranoid on this issue.

3) The republicans/T-baggers have just voted down President Obama's Jobs Bill...please explain again how the Obama Democratic administration is costing people their jobs? I'll wait....

10. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

1) Why do YOU keep using such bull(*)(*)(*)(*)t arguments?...:-D

2) and what if another state does not have state taxes? Who pays for the niceties such as roads, highways, police, postmen, teachers, etc.

3) Exactly!!! what the government takes is your share, along with wealthy people's share, and corporations' share, which we have been subsidizing for decades. Does that not make you angry? If we didn't have to subsidize the corporations and the wealthy class, we would have more money in our hands...NOW do you get it?

4) Now you have to sit down and rethink your absurd premise that a person that makes $50,000 should pay only 25% with few deductions......and a person that makes $500,000 should pay only 25% AFTER he deducts his subsidies, special perks, Bush Tax Cuts, farm appropriations, special subsidies, business incentives, and leaving out another $500,000 in earnings he has stashed in offshore accounts. NOW do you get it?

With a good company lawyer, he can end up paying no taxes at all,.(see GE) and too many American wealthy people and rich corporations use this ruse every year...and crassly joke about it. It is precisely why this country is bankrupt. Expresident Bush never learned to replenish the coffers for the money he was giving to the rich, thereby driving the country into slow bankruptcy just by feeding the rich. NOW do you get it?

What a scam...tax the poor guy 25% which he will pay in full....tax the rich guy or corporation 25% but give them all the subsidies, perks, Bush Tax Cuts, let them stash earning in offshore accounts, and they end up paying nothing on April 15th...and the $50,000 a year earner gets audited more often than the big financier.

and YES; we have been treated as sharecropper slaves for decades. Why on Earth would you want a flat tax that absolutely sucs?

11. Woogs

Woogs Well-Known Member

I think Cain prefers being known as 'the pizza man' rather than 'ex Fed Chairman', regardless of who's supporting him.

Why people think he's such a good candidate is beyond me. We've already seen what someone unqualified for the job can do. Do we really need to see a Republican version of incompetence, too?

The Koch brothers thing is just a side argument. Cain is unqualified to be POTUS.

Ron Paul 2012!!

12. MnBillyBoy

MnBillyBoy New Member

I find agent 00286 arguments just fine.

When any politician tries to not be entirely forthright in why or how they formed positions and who helped them..it gives me pause for concern.
    I may even agree with those positions..but why wouldn't they just come out and say so ?

It makes you wonder what else is lurking..because the guy never has won an election and suddenly is some kind of brilliant 9.9.9 fellow ?
    and if somebody just questions the motives I say fine and dandy..

If I thought for a second Romney was running to promote the Mormon religion I would drop him like a rock...I could never expect others to support what I couldn't.
    Romney has been vetted for 6 years.Cain for 4 weeks.

Obama has shown the way..and I certainly dont want others to follow..even if they are conservative.
    Just because you can win that way..doesn't mean you should.

Thanks 286..

I think.. :)

13. dwarrior

dwarrior Member

With this taking a bunch of thread and being the front page of news sources, I would have to induce that Obama and his backers really don't want to compete with Cain.
    Being a democrat that is against Obama, it gives me more of a reason to consider Cain as the Obama beater.

14. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

1) Each new candidate that is crazy enough to join the republican/T-bagger presidential campaign, gets a week's reprieve, then he has to answer to the nation what his goals are. When he tries to evade telling the truth, he loses his status and becomes a waste of public's time and energy. Cain is one of those. This is the public's choice. I don't know where you get your deduction that Obama and backers "don't want to compete with Cain." Herman Cain will fall in a matter of minutes to Obama once they start debating. He just isn't worth the effort with the T-baggers as backers.

2) If the only reason why you would vote for Cain over Obama, it shows how political astute you must be, because the nominee is now, has always been, Mitt Romney. He has the most money, better donors, more sponsors, but he will still lose to Obama, who has the most money of all, more sponsors, and is an exceptional debater. He will get his second term because so many white supremacist republicans/T-baggers want him to be a one term president. We patriotic Americans will do all we can to see that doesn't happen.

15. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

Report it then, compare and contrast is a valid debate technique. Declare yourself the winner all you want, your just fooling yourself and few else.

I was comparing Obama to the way you describe Cain. Perfectly ON TOPIC sorry chum.

16. Ironball

Ironball New Member

Any proof of your assertion? Meanwhile, the Obama's choice for the head of his ridiculous 'Jobs Council' is GE CEO Jeffery Immelt, famous for their admitted long term dealings with Iran and currently China. Only recently have they given up bypassing the sanctions by using foreign subsidiaries as the political kitchen got too hot.

Doing Business With The Enemy

[​IMG]

George Soros does not support the extremist Left??? LOL

17. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

The father of the koch brothers was one of the founders of the lunatic fringe John Birch society.
    They have been promoting intolerance, paranoia, bigotry and racism for decades.
    Their kind is a cancer on American society.
    I'm not surprised that you defend them.