Romney wonders why windows don't open on planes

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Cubed, Sep 24, 2012.

1. kk8

kk8 New Member Past Donor

So you really do believe that Romney doesn't know this? I thought you were smarter than to fall for this. Tell me something....have you ever put out a fire? Do you know about oxygen and plane fires? How is it that you know....but you think Romney doesn't?? Think about it for Christ's sake.

2. Zosiasmom

Zosiasmom New Member Past Donor

Did you listen to anything I've said? I don't care if he knows it or not. As people get older their brains literally do a data dump of information they no longer require. I don't don't care that he doesn't know it. Obviously, he is good at business. He's fabulously wealthy. What does it really matter if he knows how to build a campfire or if he can scale a fish or even how to separate whites from colors.

Is it part of the current job description? No.

A lot of people would in casual conversation...just talking extemporaneously say something like this...that's why it is called a brain fart.

3. kk8

Yes, I heard you say this.... "I don't care if he knows it or not." And the problem I have is that you just didn't say "Of course he knows." Get it?

4. kk8

No I'm not. I just want to point out this morning how ridiculous all of you are for falling for this BS the media is feeding you all as a distraction (and that people are falling for it, because they want to)...then I'll move on. At least I'm not one of the primary posters making a fool of themselves by trying to say that ROMNEY DOES'T KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T OPEN WINDOWS IN AN AIRPLANE! Unbelievable.

5. Zosiasmom

Because based on what he says I don't think he did at that moment, and I don't care. It's petty to care about stuff like that in a presidential race. Does it make him stupid if he didn't know it? NO.

6. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

What's unbelievable is the amount of gaffes coming out of the mouth of a man who aspires to be President. It doesn't matter whether he knows or not. What he says makes him look like a fool.

It's no different than the criticism of Obama whom I'm sure knows how many States comprise the US, but if one can be the derision of jokes as a result of gaffes, so can another.

7. Zosiasmom

They are equally gaffe-y because the media is in their grill all the time. All of us say stupid (*)(*)(*)(*) on a daily basis but we're not caught on tape or camera.

8. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

Actually it's the politicians need to be quick with a witty reply that causes the problems. If they are, they make gaffes, if they think first and answer, the press will accuse them of being slow. It's a no win in every situation and in the end it all boils down to the thinking of the independent voter, not those already committed, which right now is the last person either candidate is considering.

9. Zosiasmom

10. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

Yes they - and you - are. His commentary isn't what you'd love it to be. You don't like him. We get it. Move on.

11. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Nope, he tho't there were 58 states - "I've been in 57 states and one more to go". And the Harvard grad/Magna cum laude/Constitutional lawyer claimed the US Constitution was written in 9AD... .. now that one was a real beaut. But of course, the libs run for cover when Obama's stupidity is mentioned.

12. Herkdriver

Herkdriver New Member

I was under the impression oxygen fuels a fire.

13. Colonel K

Colonel K Well-Known Member

If the windows can't open, how can he check if the dog's ok?

14. BullsLawDan

BullsLawDan New Member

He thinks religious inspiration comes from a tree in Palmyra, NY.

Having been to Palmyra on many occasions, and having lived no more than 20-30 minutes away from Palmyra for the last 2 decades, I can tell you that anyone who thinks so is a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing retard. What a (*)(*)(*)(*)hole that town is.