Time for the United States to FORCE a Peaceful Settlement.

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by AboveAlpha, Jun 28, 2013.

1. stretch351c

stretch351c New Member

That would be a good start, but do you think the politicians back here are willing to take the heat from the fallout of doing that? Both sides spend a lot of money on politicians.

2. Goomba

Goomba Well-Known Member

No you didn't. You just made an irrelevant and extremely insignificant point.

This thread isn't about Lebanon.

3. AboveAlpha

AboveAlpha Well-Known Member

You know...you will be right if they don't follow through on this plan to cut off aid in December.

As far as GOD, Religion, the Bible, the Talmud, Torah and Koran...these are all intangible issues of FAITH...and have done nothing other than CREATE THIS PROBLEM AND FESTER IT!

I can tell you with 100% Certainty that given the choice of taking the MONEY or defending one's FAITH...BOTH sides of this issue will TAKE THE MONEY EVERY TIME!

These people will say that this issue is about conflicting ideologies and religions but what it really is about is MONEY, POWER, LAND and Political Aspirations.

Case in point. Back in 1991...there was this person of RELIGION...and I won't say which religion or what side this person was on...that was giving me a F@#&%#$ Headache as I got sucked into doing a...JOB in this region at a time when all sorts of other problems were going on in the Middle East.

The LAST thing I wanted to be doing or LAST place I wanted to be was there and the only reason I agreed to do this...JOB...was because someone I OWED asked me to even though this person knew I F%*&!@% HATED going there or doing such JOBS.

So this Religious individual was riling up a whole bunch of people spouting the Writings of this or that ancient persons Religious texts and my Team and I had set up a meeting with this person through other channels to send a message expressing concern as well as give him a warning not to F@#& with us if he wanted to keep getting AID which we KNEW he was skimming a healthy portion of and sending it to a Swiss Bank Account.

So I had never met him before and had done my homework watching Video of his Prayers with large groups of people as he would sometimes speak in English for the Camera's to send messages to us. When he did speak he did so in Broken English and would invoke specific Ancient Religious texts and lessons.

So we all meet and this guy comes up to me with a standard greeting of his people and after this say's to me IN PERFECT ENGLISH..."So...what the F#%@ am I going to have to do to keep the money flowing?"

I almost S#@& my pants!

AboveAlpha

4. reedak

reedak Well-Known Member

My friend, you're going to be sorely disappointed to discover that money or your American Dollar is not that almighty after all. To the Jews and Palestinians, only God or Allah is almighty. If you think money can buy them or force either side to sell away Jerusalem, then you are really a frog in the well and underestimate their religious emotional ties to the Holy Land, particularly Jerusalem.

5. AboveAlpha

Do you really think I care a Flying F@#% about Jerusalem or who maintains control of it?

I could care less!

It is not ME or the U.S. that asks for MONEY in order for such issues to find solutions or at the very least a truce...the Money is asked for by each sides Leadership and ESPECIALLY by each sides RELIGIOUS LEADERSHIP.

There is no one on the Planet that loves the All Mighty Dollar more so that one that invokes GOD or ALLAH as the reason for their actions.

How is it you think Temples and Mosques get built?

MONEY!

How do you think Religious Leaders are able to afford $80,000 Dollar Mercedes and have Gold and Decorative Tile Inlay all within their places of worship?

AboveAlpha

6. reedak

reedak Well-Known Member

My friend, you still don't understand and even underestimate the hold of religion on the mind of the common people in the Middle East. A few individuals may love money more than God or Allah, but if they ever dare to sell off the Holy Land, particularly Jerusalem, they will be stoned to death at once by their people.

7. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

I know quite a bit about immigrants. My wife is an immigrant from China. There are many Chinese immigrants to the US. Chi Mak was a Chinese immigrant. I assume you know who he is.

There is great ambivalence about Uncle Sam among Chinese immigrants. And there seems to be an equal amount of ambivalence for the US among Mexicans and Central American immigrants in California. Lots of them are pretty disillusioned.

America is a place to come to make money for most immigrants. It is not a place that captures as many hearts as you think.

8. AboveAlpha

Oh...there is NO DOUBT about that!

The reality is that such groups will condemn or even vilify the United States but this is just the spouted Crap for the consumption of their populations.

What they do is play the game using Consultant Groups specific for Public Relations as they spend Millions in the hopes of landing Billions of Dollars in U.S. Aid.

Of course such people will take their cut out of such aid which makes they even more determined to get organized for next years run on Aid.

What I find ENDLESSLY AMUSING...is how people either in the Middle East or their supporters in the U.S. will buy into the idea that the Israeli/Palestinian issue exists because of conflicting ideology.

Leaders and Religious Leaders on BOTH sides have a VESTED INTEREST in keeping this conflict going as such people Skim Millions to Billions of Dollars off the top of such U.S. Cash Aid.

Arafat was quoted as once saying...why would I want peace when the Americans PAY ME to war?

The Israeli's are just as guilty as the U.S. supplies Israel with Billions in U.S. Aid which in my opinion has no where near the checks and balances it should.

AboveAlpha

9. AboveAlpha

A a person or family that travels to the U.S. be it legally or illegally...ALL want to become permanent residents or U.S. Citizens.

It is true that in some areas of the U.S. and for some specific groups of people trying to get into the United States...the allure is fore a JOB.

But as time passes...such people are absorbed by what is the great American Melting Pot.

As for any ethnic group that comes to the United States...at first will experience a level of discrimination. This was very true for Mexican immigrants but now Mexicans make up the single largest immigrant group with the greatest number of people obtaining U.S. Citizenship in the country.

There is a LONG history of Chinese immigration and this can be seen in the very old and established China Towns in most major American Cities.

AboveAlpha

10. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

No peace can come through force. The Arabs want self-determination, the Israelis want self-determination. A no-state solution from within is the only real solution.

11. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

While the OP is of fair sentiment, it takes no account of the reality. Here is the reality. You will never end the occupation of Gaza and broker or force any peace deal, for as long as you cannot remove the occupation, by the same kinds of people, in the US first. Do you honestly think that the simpering US Congress would get off their knees and dare do anything foreign policy wise, not approved by the Jews? Seriously, it is so bloody obvious, that either those that now deny it can only be Jews that want to further obscure, or the dimmest of the dim. In 1957 Dulles said it was near IMPOSSIBLE to get ANY policy in the ME NOT approved by the Jews. His words. That was when American men could still say the J word, without gushing and fawning forlock tugging after uttering it. Do you honestly think that this has not gotten WORSE, in the years that followed? Of course it did, heavens above, so absorbed has it been that there is no true US foreign policy, there is only Jewish policy.

Compared to the occupation of the US and Europe, but stick with the US for now, the occcupation of Gaza is nothing. For it would not even be an issue were it NOT for the occupation by Jewry, of the fomer, your own nation. That is what American need to do, purge themselves of that, then perhaps they can rightly be in an impartial position to be part of such a thing. But believe me, you will have one hell of a fight, for organised Jewry does not like to give back what it has taken, be that rights or land. I repeat, the occupation of America may not involve bulldozing homes, but so what? It is far more globally dangerous, and like say, were the US not occupied, in the key areas, by organised Jewry, then the question would be redundant anyway, since Israel could not survive withouth the support of the US and Europe. Already only a third of Jews live there, after 60yrs. Last year, a poll done there showed around 40% would like to leave. Hardly gonna be a winner for them, when the easy life was taken away from them, as well. In short, Jews would no longer want to live in a land where Jews could not just get away with whatever Jews wanted to get away with.

12. AboveAlpha

BOTH...the Israeli's and the Palestinians hire World Renown American Public Relations Consultant Groups to influence the U.S. Congress.

Such hired Consultant Groups create Lobbies for both sides and Millions are spent donating money to Congressional Reelection Committees in order to sway votes specific to U.S. Aid.

It has NOTHING to do with Jew's in Congress or Palestinians in Congress of some incorrect assumption that there is some kind of Jewish Conspiracy.

The reality is that Israel has more money to spend than the Palestinians hiring these Consultant Groups.

AboveAlpha

13. AboveAlpha

Also...I can tell you that the Palestinians could very easily force the Israeli's by way of the United States to stop building settlements as well as force the Israeli's to accept the Road Map.

All they would have to do is reign in Hamas and Hezbollah operating in their territory and sign the Road Map.

I can tell you will 100% Certainty that if this was done the United States would FORCE Israel to stop building settlements, give back land and force Israel to sign the Road Map.

How do I know this? Because this is what I conveyed to Palestinian Leadership years ago as we told them if they did this they would have Full Support of the U.S. Congress and the Administration in the creation and U.S. assisted development of a Palestinian State.

It was all right there for them to grasp. If they did this Israel would not be able to justify any objections to the Road Map or any other point in the agreement.

The U.S. Department of State as well as the NSA and CIA notified the Israeli's that such a proposal was being offered and that to interfere or reject such an offer was unacceptable.

The reason the Palestinian Leadership did not get this done is because that leadership is making BIG MONEY from U.S. Aid as well as money sent to them from Iran through Syria.

Hamas and Hezbollah Leadership as well skim large sums of money from cash aid from Iran and Syria and this fact does not give them incentive to want peace...so a...Plan was developed to solve this issue as well.

AboveAlpha

14. smevins

smevins New Member

The Orwellian nature of forcing a peaceful settlement not withstanding, people overestimate the ability of the US to do things, particularly when it comes to blood feuds.

15. AboveAlpha

Do you honestly think I have any love for Saudi Arabia given what I am sometimes charged to do?

The Saudi Royalty gives Millions of Dollars to Radical Groups which build Madrassas all over the region where the goal is to scout and develop Terrorists and Suicide Bombers.

Israel might be a U.S. ally but it has been placing us in compromising positions all the while taking in Billions in U.S. Aid.

Since I have had to deal with the parties involved in this region I am FED UP with having to coddle this group or that group all the while they cause us issues.

AboveAlpha

16. AboveAlpha

Well they can stone themselves all they want as long as we are not paying for the stones.

AboveAlpha

- - - Updated - - -

This topic is specific to the applied FORCE to effect peace would be the FORCE of stopping U.S. Aid.

AboveAlpha

17. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

And the widely accepted definition of terrorism you use to make this statement is what?

18. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

The "US of AIPAC?" Who is that? Never heard of a nation or organization known as that.

19. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Jack, take a few deep breaths. If joos controlled the world then we would all be jewish n'est pas? Or, at the very least, all be living in a global nation known as ......... gasp

Israel.:roflol:

Pop 7 billion.

20. AboveAlpha

AIPAC...The American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

It is a Lobby Group that pushes an agenda that is in the benefit of Israel as it wines and dines Congressional Leaders.

AboveAlpha

21. moon

moon Well-Known Member

22. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Wouldn't cut it at all. The amount of aid the US gives Palestine is now minimal as they get most of their money rom other Arab nations. Israel is a growing economy of over fifty billion who gets something like three billion in aid via military hardware in exchange for favors they do the US such as allow for training, depot of supplies, intelligence, use of ports, and just by being an anchor in sea of Islamic radicalism . If the US didn't supply that amount of aid then Israel would make the shortfall up with either the Chinese or the Russians who would love to have Israel field test their most advanced equipment and make improvements to it so that be better a le to counter US made hardware. Not to mention having a solid friend in the ME who isn't suseptable to being overthrown every few years.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as I thought, no formal nation. Just ranting.

- - - Updated - - -

We all know AIPAC but never heard of the "US of AIPAC" Seems like somebody making things up again. Same person who can't decide if it is 'Zionists' or 'Neo Zionists' who are the culprit.

23. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Didn't find it ? Tough titty.

[​IMG]

24. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Not tough for me but for you as you seem to be all too fond of posting fables such as your "US of AIPAC." To be called out and corrected on these sorts of things greatly depreciates your ability to post nonsense.

25. moon

moon Well-Known Member

I'll continue to use the term whilst you continue to...er.....' ignore' it. :mrgreen: