The USA should leave Iran in peace

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by dumbanddumber, Jan 5, 2012.

1. m2catter

m2catter Well-Known Member

so why did 9/11 happen?
    Is it all the muslims mistake, all their fault? Come on, helping Israel for half a century will create more enemies then we can handle.
    Bring a fair solution to the middle east, stop invading other countries, and we might have a chance!
    And who dropped the two a-bombs on others?
    Why should anyone trust your nation? You cannot ask others to disclaim nuclear power and respective weapons if the US won't abandom those.

2. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Well-Known Member Past Donor

Did that justify the attacks?

We have. The Camp David Accords are one example of Israel and Egypt negotiating peace.

We did and for good reason.

We are a nation that supports terrorists. Iran is.

3. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

The US is ruled by some of the most ruthless men to walk the planet.

If you think you are living under a democratic and free government think again.

My friend you are living under Milton Friedmanism.

Take a look here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iW1SHPgUAQ"]The Shock Doctrine 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

4. Buzz62

Buzz62 New Member

Naomi Klien...LOVED her book. Too bad it took a Canuck to identify the seedy under-belly of American Capitalism...

Americans...do you enjoy being the international bullies?
    Does it give you satisfaction to setup dictators...arm them to the teeth...then blow them to kingdom come when they act out of turn?

PSST...hey kids...the harder you try to control the entire world...the more its gonna slip through your fingers...

So the hawks wanna protect Israel...why?
    I mean...what has Israel done for you that you feel you need to go to war for them?
    What is it?
    Trade? Do you realize the US trade deficit with Israel was about 11 BILLION in 2009?
    Religion? Boy I hope not...
    So what is it?

Iran is saber-rattling.
    Just like North Korea was.
    Neither have any intentions of USING nukes...they just feel the need to call international attention to themselves.

Here's a thought...
    Why not go to ISRAEL with you war-machine and lay down the law.

- You will HALT ALL settlement building.
    - You will take down this wall.
    - You will leave the Palestinians alone...and Palestinians, the first one who crosses the line gets 2 between the eyes.
    - You will allow free return.
    - You will live in peace...play nice with the other Semites...or we will take over your country and never let you control it again.

There...with Israel under control...problem solved.
    And the first yahoo who squawks about this...can also justify Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, and all the Black Ops crap your military and CIA have perpetrated over the years.

5. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

I think America should return to North America and satisfy itself by dominating the absolute fuct out little Canada. Enslave those cretins.

6. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Well if you were about to get your toe nails or fingers nails pulled out with plyers i guess all of us would agree! or say the opposite of what was fact.

What type of interigation was it?

I'm sure they didn't give him the phone call to his lawyer.

7. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

1. If i may, 9/11 was an inside job! the twin towers and building 7.

2. The buildings were demolished there is no doubt about that, they didn't fall from the planes hitting the buildings.

3. You would think that ground zero would have been left intact for ages until all forensic testing was done to find out exactly why they came down.

But ofcourse within a month noone was allowed to go on this site to carry out test, the steel was cut and sent to india and china for scrap in a hurry to cover it up.

4. Fireman policemen and civlians all say that as the buildings were coming down they could here explosions.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssuAMNas1us"]NEW PROOF 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! Richard Gage. Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth! - YouTube[/ame]

Hey even Mahmoud Ahmadinejad thinks it wasan inside job

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4phNuwx8Hs"]'9/11 was an inside job': Full speech by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at UN - YouTube[/ame]

8. Oxyboy

Oxyboy New Member

9. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

For what it's worth if you can believe the dribble that come out of western leaders mouth's? you will beleive anything.

BTW he doesn't sound that fanatical to me, rather he sounds resonable, but then again i dont really know what sort of politician he is.

One thing he doesn't talk down to his audience as though they were a bunch of school children that needed coaxing, like Obama and some other western leaders do.

He tries to sound geniune about getting his point across if nothing else, what points the sh!t heap the west has been left in by bankers and how they manipulate us all, the wars and how we were manipulated into sending the troops in, fairness in the Israeli Palastine conflict etc etc.

Like i said reasonable and not exrtemist as the oligarky media paints him out to be.

Just my thoughts after observing him for the first time.

10. Oxyboy

Oxyboy New Member

I remember the election. I recon he conned alot of people into believing he was moderate.

Anyway, does he really wield much power? I imagine he has plenty of strings attached....don't they all :(

They are making alot of threats recently.

I think everyone should go home and worry about themsleves.

I'm sick to death of the ME, Israel, Africa, USA, the EU, UN, UNESCO all of 'em.

Time to prepare for a world full of too many people and not enough to go around. Well not enough available to spread around. Yep too few have too much.

Time to share the wealth at home ;) fk all these multi nationals making mega $$$ out of our land.

The world has to realise soon that the future is 2-3-400 years ahead, not next fn week. Will we even share seperate identities by then?

11. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

Its AQ's fault and what has that got to do with Israel. 9/11 was a response to Clinton's missile attack against AQ and part of AQ's strategy. I think it says a lot of a particular bias if you want to throw into Israel into the mix. The Jewish religion has been in that part of the world for over 600 years longer then Islam, and both Palestinians and Jews come from the same ethnic pool. Palestinians just need to grow up and stop making themselves victims.

A-bombs!? The Abombs saved a ground invasion of Japan which would have caused more destruction and more death then the Abombs. Again, some people dont get that during conflict you dont get the choice of a peaceful outcome, you have to choose the least bad outcome because all conflict leads to bad outcomes when it comes to wars.

Its easier to stop new ppl getting nukes then it is to remove it from ppl who already have it. So, you'd think obviously, major efforts go into stopping people from starting new nuke programs becuase its a big step backward for the world. The US does try to reduce its nuclear stock from time to time but its not an easy process, especially when Russia wants to become the USSR again.

12. axialturban

Nup, its called analysis from industry news. Mainstream news sources suck big time. Where do you get your news from, because you know bias exists in both spheres of mainstream media right!?

13. m2catter

Hmmm,
    because 9/11 is a direct result of failed US/Jewish politics towards Palastine over the last half century or so. Even Clintons missile attack did have a point in history, it reflected on. But it all comes back to the same.
    Once we get peace between the Jews and the people of Palastine, we might have a chance.
    A-bombs? Why ignite 2? After the first one Japan didn't stand a chance, as the world became clear of its destructive nature. But to throw a second one is (*)(*)(*)(*) poor, only cowards would do such a thing...
    Destroying bombs the peaceful way is in fact more difficult then to purchase new ones, its all about power, isn't it? I once agree with you!

14. SupremusVeritas

SupremusVeritas New Member

Don't think for a second you'll be spared. The "nuclear winter" will be world wide. Those of us in the N. Hemisphere will be the lucky ones and die off quickly. Those of you in the S. Hemisphere will eventually die off, once there are no fellow humans to eat. :puke:

15. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

I suspect you may be somewhere in the ball park.

16. Recusant

Recusant Active Member

The information you cite does not back you up. Please cite something that does. I have included the section that i presume you are using to back you up, and it doesn't.

Oh, and this thread reminds me why i decided not to come here for so long.

17. Recusant

Recusant Active Member

Perhaps some perspective is required here. I believe Iran has a real (not imagined) fear of American proxies. There is a recent history of it directed against Iran (millions dead). Or, if you prefer, perhaps you can review south America's post-ww2 history and the numerous US proxies there.

Why is America allowed to fight dirty wars with proxies, and not Iran?

While some of Iran's leaders make fools of themselves talking about the destruction of Israel, the USA has actually made good on their threats in various parts of the world. It makes sense that Iran should want a deterrent.

Find me an analyst that thinks this is a real possibility. Not a nutter that pretends to be an analyst - but a real academic. While i'm not saying it would be impossible, i think there's a better chance it would NOT happen. I also think there is a much better chance that even should it BE possible, that it would not happen EVEN after Israel goes and bombs Iran. But i'm not an analyst or academic, so i'm open to persuasion.

Iran is far more peaceful than the USA on the international stage, to assert otherwise is mind-bogglingly ignorant.

18. Recusant

Recusant Active Member

He is a fanatic. And yes, he also says some things that should be heard but simply do not get aired.

He's too arrogant to shut up about conspiracies and the Jewish plague or whatever and talk about the things of value. As a result, the message is lost in the controversy to the Western audience. Perhaps it plays well at home, but it's not very constructive now is it! :mrgreen:

19. SiliconMagician

SiliconMagician Banned

Fine then.

Don't ever ask us again to throw an invading dictator out of a nation he invaded ala Gulf War I.

Don't ever again ask us to protect Food Convoys ala Somalia.

Don't ever again ask us to interfere when another Eastern European powderkeg explodes ala Kosovo.

..and don't ever dare to come to us to buy bombs when you run out because you want to "free" a people from their dictatorial regime and deliver them over to Islamist fanatics.

Don't ever ask us again to knock out an advanced Air Defense Network so your pissant little planes don't get shot down while "freeing" aforementioned people.

Don't ask us for intelligence.

Don't ask us for Satellite imagery.

Don't ask us for (*)(*)(*)(*). That goes for Europe.

As far as Austrlia, don't come crying when China takes over the Western Pacific and makes you their weak little vassal state.

20. axialturban

Are you forgetting the US was in a cold war with the USSR!? Its disingenious to blame cold war foreign policy as some form of general imperialism or warmongering. The Cold War was about the security of the friggin world against the USSR which 'was' militant and trying to expand its 'union'.

Wow, you believe that!? For one an Iranian nuclear arsenal serves no deterrance to the US. A conventional delivery by Iran would be disabled as the initial stage of anything Iran could hope to deter, so that would be pointless - unless it exists as an unconventional threat which would then have to be more limited in scope and in which case as soon as they claimed responsibility they would face severe retaliation in the extreme by the US. The US threats are made as diplomatic measures to force non-violant change - when it doesnt work the threats are inacted as humanly as possible. You do realize the US could do whatever it basically wants to do with probably 95% of the world's countries and yet they don't.

Israel isnt interested in bombing Iran for the sake of bombing Iran, any aerial bombing campaign would be done to stop Iran's capacity to produce a nuclear weapon - therefore it should be very unlikely that Iran could do it afterwards.... unless they get it via other means. Iranian backed terrorist groups attack Israel with deadly force every few weeks. They use whatever they can get their hands on to do so. They are the delivery vector to the disease which is Iranian funded and trained hatred. It would be naive to think a new decisive weapon which can directly make their stated purpose for being (destruction of Israel) become a reality would not be pursued and attempted seriously - especially when Iran can claim no involvment and have no way of anyone proving otherwise.

LOL. To compare the two is mind-bogglingly stupid which makes your judgment about what is ignorant simply wrong.... in my opinion.

21. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Wrong with the USSR gone the USA has filled the void. The USA are now the imperialists and warmongers.

The USA is the only country to use nuclear weapons on its fellow man and yet its so petrified of them.

I have no doubt the USA could blow the Earth to kingdom come, they are stupid enough to do such a thing with all their mighty power its gone to their heads, someone should tell them that they too will be destroyed from the nuclear winter.

The Israelies are just as mad a nutters as the Iranians imo.

So Israel and the US are the only countries who are allowed to have nuclear weapons then? OHH yeah and anyone the US wants to have them.

Exactly it is mind boggling when was the last time Iran bombed the (*)(*)(*)(*) out of

1. Yugoslavia
    2. Somalia
    3. Afganistan
    4. Iraqi
    5. Lybia
    6. Pakistan
    7. and all the rest.

22. Albert Di Salvo

Obama should stop threatening Iran. Obama is a warmonger.

23. m2catter

what a peaceful nation the US is, especially after WW2...

Korean War (1950-1953)-Also involved Britain, France, Turkey, and others against North Korea and China.

Intervention in Lebanon (1958)

Second Indochina War (1956-1975)

Vietnam War (1964-1973)--The "advisory" phase of U.S. involvement goes from 1956 to 1964, and then resumes from 1973 to 1975. The years 1964 to 1973 refer to the period of "official" combat deployment of U.S. forces in the war.

Cambodian Civil War (1970-1975)

Laotian Civil War (1960?-1975)

Dominican Intervention (1965-1966?)

Iranian Hostage Crisis (1979-1980)

Lebanese Intervention (1982-1984)

Grenada Invasion (1983)

First Persian Gulf War (1980-1988)-The U.S. gave logistical and intelligence information to Iraq in its war against Iran.

"Tanker War" (1987-1988)-The U.S. provided naval protection for Kuwaiti oil tankers in the Persian Gulf. This led to multiple clashes with the Iranian military.

Panama Invasion (1989)

Second Persian Gulf War (1991)

No-Fly Zone War (1991-2003)

Somalia Intervention (1992-1993)

Occupation of Haiti (1994-Present)

Bosnian War (1995)-The U.S. and NATO engaged in air strikes to force the Bosnian Serb forces to negotiate a peace agreement. Also known as Operation Deliberate Force. U.S. airpower contributed 65.9% of the NATO air sorties.

bin Laden's War (1998-Present) -Terrorist conflict between the United States and irregular forces led by Osama bin Laden. The violence has also involved Kenya, Tanzania, Sudan and Afghanistan.

Kosovo War (1999)

The War in Afghanistan (2001-Present)

The Third Persian Gulf War : "Operation Iraqi Freedom" (2003-2011)--The second major war between the United States-led coalition and the Middle Eastern nation of Iraq. Military members of the coalition also include the United Kingdom and Australia.

Intervention in Haiti (2004)--Intervention to prevent civil war/anarchy in Haiti following the Gonsalves Rebellion against the Haitian government.

Libyan War (2011)

source: http://www.historyguy.com/War_list.html#warlist12

24. Albert Di Salvo

I wonder if Aussies want to get the "British" treatment?

25. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

As long as they have not acted on their threat, why should you worry?

Like America doesn't have its share of human rights abuses? Ask the people in Gitmo if their human rights are being respected. Ask Bradley Manning.