Clue to Jews: The Left Hates You

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Blackrook, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/some-students-offended-louis-farrakhans-uc-berkele/nLQPB/
    Jews, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee. When the Muslims come for you, and they will, your friends on the left will step aside and allow it to happen.

Look at the spineless way the liberal media spins this.

"Some students" are offended? And then it becomes clearly that it was only Jewish students who were offended.

Imagine the headline if some right-wing white power guy went to Berkley and said the same kind of crap. He'd be dodging rocks and bottles.

And look at the mealy-mouthed way the President talks about the "free speech" rights of crazy Louie to spew out this hate and garbage.

Do conservatives get this kind of concern from college administrations? No they do not. Try being a conservative and speak on any campus. The leftist students will shout you down and the campus police won't do a thing about it.

But crazy Louie says whatever he wants and only "some students" are offended. No big deal, because it's only the Jews who are offended.

Jews, ironically, make common cause with leftists, who behind their back, talk about Jewish conspiracies and all that.

On the other hand, Jewish organizations are locked in constant legal battles with the evangelical Christians. And evangelical Christians are the biggest supporters Israel has. There are not enough Jewish voters to keep American politicians pro-Israel. The reason American politicians are pro-Israel is because of evangelical Christians.

So let's walk this back a bit.

I, as a pro-life conservative Catholic, have locked horns with many a Jew on this forum and every other forum I've been on. Most Jews oppose me on my pro-life views, which is ironic because Jews need all the kids they can get and can't afford to abort even one.

And yet, I support Israel consistently on this forum and every other forum I've been on.

So what Jews are doing is making common cause with their mortal enemies and fighting with their friends.

At one point are Jews going to wise up?

2. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

The Jews have a lot of things coming to them for multiple reasons I won't get into.

I support them.

3. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Your threads and posts are so ridiculous that they slip beyond the pale into the land of "WTF?"

I wonder what the threshold here at PF is for spam because you seem to repost every piece of drivel that you come across on whatever far-right wing websites it is that you frequent.

4. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

What does the Bible say?

1 Thessalonians 2:15 (CEV) = Those Jews killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and they even chased us away. God doesn't like what they do and neither does anyone else.

5. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

I think it is funny that a Catholic should be giving advise to the Jews about who hates them.

6. Sent

Sent New Member

OP is arguing a ruse, it is not the left who hate Jews, it is the right.

And many of those who practice Judaism (myself included) are smart enough to recognize this, and see right through the right's smoke-screen, this is why we overwhelmingly vote democrat, particularly the reform and reconstructionist sects.

The same is true also for the other groups that the right hates: Latinos, african americans, the gay community, ect ect. They all see through the deception that the right puts up "We're on YOUR side!", and they overwhelmingly vote for Democrats, the party who truly is on their side and preserves their interests. The latest group that the right is trying their best to lose support with? Women. But that's another issue all in of itself.

Sorry Blackrook, but your deception isn't convincing anywhere and it never will, it is the right who hates Jews, through and through.

:flame:

7. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

OK, but when the time comes you are free to hide in my attic.

You won't get an offer like that from the other side.

They will be the ones knocking on doors looking for you.

TheImmortal likes this.
  8. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Well the fact is the Jews owned the slave ships in the slave trade so whats the argument?

Name of Ship Jewish Owners

Abigail Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks
    Crown Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson
    Nassau Moses Levy
    Four Sisters Moses Levy
    Anne & Eliza Justus Bosch and John Abrams
    Prudent Betty Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix
    Hester Mordecai and David Gomez
    Elizabeth Mordecai and David Gomez
    Antigua Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell
    Betsy Wm. De Woolf
    Polly James De Woolf
    White Horse Jan de Sweevts
    Expedition John and Jacob Roosevelt
    Charlotte Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks
    Caracoa Moses and Sam Levy

Source: Elizabeth Donnan, 4 Volumes, 'Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America'

9. Sent

Sent New Member

Get this through your head.

Millions of people did not die in the holocaust so that you could exploit their tragedy and use them to score nonsensically cheap political points. You tried to argue this garbage in another thread, where you desperately tried to link criticism received by the catholic church for their stance on contraception, to the holocaust and the extermination of Jews.

Knock off your vile, insensitive, selfish, and revolting comparisons by exploiting the Jewish people and the tens of millions of people who were tortured and exterminated in the holocaust.

Shame on you for continuing to peddle in this garbage. It's beyond deplorable.

:thumbsdown:

10. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

Haveyou ever noticed all of those "holocaust" survivors running around today? It seems like there are more now 65 years after the war than there were in 1945.

11. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

So you are ok with the government persecuting Catholics so long as nothing bad happens to Jews?

That's pretty selfish of you Sent.

But my offer stands. There's room in my attic for you.

But when it happens I get to say "I told you so."

12. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

LOL that's a real steaming pile if I've ever seen one. Israel - #1 tourist destination for homosexuals. Hollywood, predominately Jewish owned pumping out some of the most vile horse dung that pollutes our children's and people's minds. This has nothing to do with the right. Jews are leftists. Jews are liberals, through and through.

13. Sent

Sent New Member

Catholics are not being persecuted, the government is restricting employers from persecuting their employees.

Is the government compelling the Catholic Church to hire women or homosexuals as priests? No?

Give me a break.

No, what's selfish is for you to insinuate that employers who are told to carry healthcare benefits that include contraception, is somehow the equivalent of Jews being rounded up and shipped off to death camps.

Shame on you.

14. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

Liberalism is a religion for Jews Blackrook. They would rather side with people who hate their guts because they both follow the same liberal progressive "religion". They can't help themselves.

15. Dispondent

Dispondent Well-Known Member Past Donor

I don't get it??? does this mean the jews numbers are up? Seems to be a hard collar after the so called-holcaust...

16. Blackrook

Blackrook Banned

Well, I've reached out to Jews like Sent before, but usually my hand of friendship is slapped back in return.

Jews are determined to go down this suicidal route of making common cause with the leftists who hate and despise them.

And Sent, your people have done so much for blacks and that is commendable.

But blacks are not grateful. They invite a speaker like crazy Louie on to campus and he spews vile crap about Jews and they politely applause.

Let me clue you in Sent, you and your fellow Jews are running out of friends.

Slowly, slowly, like a glacier moving over the water, the world is turning against you.

And in France Jews can no longer walk the streets.

And in Israel, they had to build a wall and an "Iron Dome."

The only place Jews are really safe is right here in the United States of America.

But that can change in a heartbeat. All it would take would be a signal from Obama and the hounds of the rabid left would be unleashed on the Jews.

And don't think he won't do it to the Jews because he's already done it to the Catholic Church.

If Catholics aren't safe from this President, when we are 25% of the voting population, the position of Jews, who are 2%, is very precarious.

The ruthlessness with which leftists have tried to knock Rush Limbaugh off the air shows they mean business.

They are organized, they are zealous, they are fanatical, and they are violent.

Jews are not safe.

So that's why I'm offering you use of my attic.

But seriously, I don't have an attic.

But I have a rental home and you can hide there. I'll figure out how to pay the mortgage since you won't be able to pay me rent. It will be tough but my family will make the sacrifice to save you and all your Jewish friends and family.

I would put a foreclosure sign on the lawn so it would blend in with the rest of the neighborhood in this Obama economy.

So please don't slap away my offer of friendship.

I am dead serious about this.

17. Sent

Sent New Member

This is because the 'reaching out" by conservatives is typically thinly-veiled condescension, an utter lack of understanding of the Jewish people and their culture, and anti-semitism.

This is why when the GOP "reaches out" to african americans, homosexuals, or any minority, they are rejected. The "reaching out" is ruse, and anyone who examines the discourse and sentiment expressed by conservatives and the GOP can plainly see it.

This, right here, is the lovely mix of the condescension, the complete ignorance associated with the Jewish people and culture, with a touch of anti-semitism, that I spoke about.

You managed to illustrate in glorious fashion, why the GOP/conservatives are perceived as clowns by many groups of people. And of course, you couldn't resist peppering your reply with nuggets of holocaust exploitation, something that you did at the start of this thread and others.

You simply do not get it, and never will. And this is why, your "reaching out" is a deception, and plain as day.

:thumbsdown:

18. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

It's very trendy at 4 year colleges to Have issues with Israeli Jews & Zionists ,especially with Far Left leaning students & Faculty.

19. sherp

sherp New Member

Terrific Essay. Thanks! :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

20. thediplomat2.0

thediplomat2.0 Banned

As an American Jew, I can say that many Jews side with the left because we began many leftist movements. Leon Trotsky, Lenin's partner during the Russian Revolution was Jewish. Karl Marx was Jewish. We tend to be much more inclusive than other groups, and therefore lean towards the Democratic Party.

21. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

Non Practising Jews with Anti-Zionist sentiments will always Side with Far Left ,even if it means fully abandoning Israel in times of Her Distress .

22. thediplomat2.0

thediplomat2.0 Banned

That is a hasty generalization, and I can provide a personal anecdote to prove so. I have a friend that went to religious school with me. When he turned 12, he became an atheist. I can honestly state that he is adamant about supporting Israel, much more than I am, yet he is anti-Zionist. He considers the modern Zionist movement overly nationalistic. He is in full support of a possible military strike by Israel on Iran, and even believes the United States should aid them. He believes Israel has the right to exist, and the right to defend itself.

I have the same sentiments. Now, I am a reformed Jew. I fully support a possible military strike by Israel on Iran, believe Israel has the right to defend itself, and support the right of Israel to exist. I do not want the United States aiding Israel in a military strike unless they ask. I consider the Zionist movement overly nationalistic, not in its earlier form, because that is what allowed Israel to exist, but in its modern form.

23. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe Banned

How many of the Band Waggon Anti-Zionists who post here at pf.com are of Jewish ancestry in your humble opinion ?:wtf:

24. thediplomat2.0

thediplomat2.0 Banned

One. I had a discussion with him.

25. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

If the left hates Jews, whom do the left Jews hate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.