The End is Nigh says 3 million americans .

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Marlowe, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Big George

Big George Banned

2. churchmouse

churchmouse New Member

That will be impossible for people who do not live in a place that gets a lot of rain. I live in Arizona…..we don't ever see rain.

So planning for a disaster like this takes planning. And if the Dollar collapses…God only knows what will happen. There will be chaos in the streets…no one could get gas to travel…to get food and more importantly medicine.

No cancer medicines…no chemo….no operations….nothing.

And the guy with the fish in his pool would not have time to even cook and eat them…he would be too busy defending his property from desperate people who need food to eat.

So if you stock up on anything it should be guns and ammo because chaos would hit the streets.

I read a book that said you should align yourself with a group of people who have different talents….someone in medicine, someone who can build things, carpenter…etc. The families would live in the same space and take turns protecting it…while trying to survive. Farms in places where there as I said precipitation is the best. Living in tight closed spaces like big cities…etc…bad.

I really think this will eventually happen. I am buying gold…

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTanIpw20jM"]Coming Soon (2012): End of the Dollar • End of America--Lindsey Williams and Gerald Celente - YouTube[/ame]

The sad thing…people will laugh at this…and be sorry.

3. Jango

Jango New Member

And the US is currently chasing ideals (UN Small Arms Treaty) to do away with the arming of the civilian population.

4. Iolo

Iolo Well-Known Member Past Donor

I grow all my own vegetables anyway. It doesn't take much learning.

5. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

In my opinion, there may be no reason to believe persons of alleged religious morals, if we do not have any anti-hypocrisy laws on the books as well.

6. raymondo

raymondo Banned

Follow the Gold and Silver threads in the Economics Section .
    That's where the savvy Dudes hang out .
    Thanks to the pennies that precious metals are making me and will continue to , in huge amounts , I am out of here shortly . Touring the world and probably having a base in Brazil .
    Perhaps I need a couple of Uzi 9mms alongside .

7. churchmouse

churchmouse New Member

WEll the your pocket book with you….I just toured Europe last year and its insanely expensive…especially for what you get.

8. Big George

Big George Banned

Wow - talk about a DESPERATE attempt to insult Americans... :eyepopping:

Here's a heads-up for your little pasty self. There have ALWAYS been end-times nuts, and they're EVERYWHERE.

End of story.

9. Pythagoras

Pythagoras New Member

On top of this many people are raving about the 2012 Mayan Calendar ordeal.
    Let me explain to all people who believe this theory. This theory is false, it is idiotic. The Mayan calendar ended here because they had no more room on this calendar. At the end of every calendar the Mayans would have a celebration and build a new one. This is just a stupid beliefs that will unfortunately cause injury, belligerence, and even suicides.

10. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Absolutely Jango; religion is all about punishment and reward, and fear of retribution from some nebulous super-being if you're naughty and don't behave with absolute allegiance. Bribery-pure and simple.
    The really sad thing is how many millions still believe in that Bronze Age tripe.

11. JIMV

JIMV Well-Known Member Past Donor

Is not the state of Wyoming in the middle of legislation preparing for an 'end of the world as we know it' scenario?

12. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

Big George as usual - cant spot the BIG difference - America seem to have the highest concentration of "End-Times" nutters than anywhere else.

However N.B. - I didnt fabricate it - just reposting a valid news report but if you feel insulted/offfended by it , then may I suggest that you do not read it,

CAPISH ?

13. talonlm

talonlm New Member

Nah, we just leave our alone because they're not normally dangerous.

14. Iolo

They are when they're allowed to vote and take over political parties.

15. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

Would we be any worse off with anti-hypocrisy laws on the books to go along with our McCarthy era phrase in our pledge; it could be perceived as a form of moral absolutism and consistent with our true witness bearing in advertising laws.

16. Iolo

Why do you need pledges? Just because the swearing of oaths is expressly forbidden in the New Testament is no reason to allow the hypocrites to impose 'em. I take your point however.

17. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

We have a pledge of allegiance to our republic. In my opinion, it may help any militia of the United States, to recognize their banner.

18. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

Disclaimer; I wrote badly of (some of) my UK brothers and sisters (below), however keep in mind I am only writing of those UKers that belittle Americans as a matter of policy, and those that are so ignorant about firearms that I fear its terminal and has already began infecting their noggins. Again I love my sane UK brothers and sisters deeply we have a kindred spirit and a history that rolls over those that would attempt to destroy our friendship with hateful prattle, and my hateful prattle is for them only;

Ignorance prevails in wales it seems. There seems to be a problem in Wales that is similar to the gun phobic England. Both have a hysterical fear of a lump of metal called a firearm. Just look at the post above. It is written in the style of a third grade school lad, a UK third grader where the ignorance of firearms and culture of the rest of the world is common. Just have a look at the phobic prattle that is pasted here in this forum by those that would and have gave up their gonads (manhood) to appease their King and Queen. I am serious, firearms ignorance amongst the haters is spherical, I mean its ignorance no matter how you look at it. They do not understand or want to understand the real reasons Americans or their more intelligent fellow citizens choose own firearms. Nor do they understand why anyone that would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety". Lastly, (I could go on why the firearm haters are so wrong about firearms), they do not know the difference between being prepared and being afraid. God help them if the going gets rough. I suppose they could throw rocks at criminals. Or for investment where the return on firearms is almost as good as it is on gold, the UK men could collect pinkish girly stuff instead of firearms..but I bet I would make more on my investment on Ak 47s than they would on pink ice costume jewelry...eh? But at least they would be in thier comfort zone and would be *cof* safe...

reva

19. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

Yessss' but we already have done that, and I am truly happy of it. Resistance is futile...ha ha.Of course its the will of the people AND God, therefore its righteous. (the moral right in the USA and coming soon to the world).

reva

20. Iolo

You just shoot one another, kid - none of our business. What has this to do with disobeying Jesus's command in the New Testament?
    Something to do with AIPAC and being wafted suddenly down to Hell I expect.

21. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

A sling did take down, even a Goliath; but that is still considered a form of Arms.

22. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

We don't have a 'fear' of firearms, we just don't want, need or have any use for them. If we did I'm sure our media would be awash with calls for the repeal of the Firearms Act. As it stands the silence on the matter is deafening and, to me, at least, indicates complete indifference to the things. Make of that what you will.

23. Iolo

Sh - you'll wake 'em out of their holy dream that they are cowboys, and it'll hurt 'em horribly to find they are simple slaves without a hope of advancement or even of being listened too by their ruling caste. Poor dabs!

24. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

We have a Second Amendment.

25. Marlowe

Marlowe New Member

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. " J W -Goethe

Dozy lot - walking around - dreaming the american dream.:-(