Doctors group says heterosexual marriage better for kids

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by dumbanddumber, May 13, 2012.

1. aussiefree2ride

aussiefree2ride New Member

Way too many kids are being left in dangerous, and unacceptable circumstances.

2. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

Homosexuals especially the men have up to 20 times more sexual partners than heterosexuals,makede would already know this as it has been shown before .

3. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

If you n your partner r so proud why contribute to your races genocide ,i find you n your wifes stand hypocritical n latghable

4. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

so would you prefer an abusive heterosexual couple over a caring homosexual couple

the caring couple will always be the better couple

5. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

No, they do not. If a man had 10 sexual partners, then a gay man would have at least 150 in his lifetime. Bull(*)(*)(*)(*).

6. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

heterosexuals have 20x more kids they don't want then same sex couples...

see i can make things up too...

7. mister magoo

mister magoo New Member

Yawn yawn yawn...

This topic is a little boring....wait until they are given marriage rights, then wait until the first application for
    adoption of children is refused, and it goes to the Anti Discrimination Board...then there will be a real discussion....

Until then....may the flatulence of 1000 camels be upon you....

8. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

Im not making it up though....

9. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

A homosexual averages up to 100 sexual partners in a life time a heterosexual averages about 10.

Lets not forget that homosexualism is a mental illness.

10. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

As long as the anti discrimination boards take into consideration to the childs rights to have both male and female in its upbringing.

11. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

How many heterosexuals do you know that bug chase?

How many heterosexuals do you know that visit the san franscisco gay mardi gra at the fullstrom st fair that engage in sexual acts in full view of children wearing dog collars and fishnet stockings?...

Who is behind nambla?IE HOMOSEXUALS.

What sexuality are the pedo priests who abuse young boys?

12. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

No i would prefer a loving heterosexual couple over any other.

Its mother nature end of story.

13. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

Stuff the homosexuals rights, what about the CHILDS RIGHTS?

Something the nambla supporters never think about.

14. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

I agree homosexuality is an illness, and no one can tell me that men who frequent public toilets after dark for sexual interludes are fit enough to bring up children.

15. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Well said i agree completely.

16. Ziggy Stardust

Ziggy Stardust Well-Known Member

Homosexual marriage has nothing to do with adoption. In NSW and ACT homosexual couples can already adopt children. And any woman can get IVF if she can afford it.

And the naturalistic fallacy is a pretty stupid argument against gay marriage.

17. mister magoo

mister magoo New Member

Well I didnt know that....I guess the kids that have been adopted in NSW/ACT are already disadvantaged...we wont
    have to wait for the stroke of a pen in the Marriage Act.....

18. DominorVobis

DominorVobis Banned at Members Request

How on earth do you think we are contributing to our genocide. For someone with a very poor grasp of the English language, I would be having some remedial English lessons first.

Neither of us are stupid, actually we are both very intelligent people. Spend an hour with us walking the streets of Sydney and you will run into someone my partner knows. 10 years of early childhood education hasd made her a very well known and respected woman. Not Aboriginal children, the children of solicitors, accountants, doctors etc, all of them say nothing but great things about her and the influence she had on their children.

I personally know several gay couples and frankly, they are better people then a lot of heterosexual couples.

The thing that causes genocide is hatred born out of ignorance, and boy, is there a lot of ignorance around these pages.

If you wish to attack me or my partner, man up, I will meet you anywhere to discuss it, otherwise shut up!

19. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

On Sunday there was a spread about gay marriage. Two men were featured in the story. They have been together for a number of years and have twins, a girl and a boy, who are both 1 year old.
    All they want is to get married and make their relationship official. Their children are adorable. I looked at the them and saw a happy family. Others would look at the same photo and feel ill. But they are the ones with the problem, not that gay couple.

20. garry17

garry17 Well-Known Member

Look shouldn't this debate finally be about the result of the vote? I had thought that this was supposed to be brought before the house last year. Is the government or the opposition holding this up? Why has it not come up? I beleive that Gillard aloud a conscience vote From the ALP on this subject but since it has gone dead. Maybe this is something the government can get through for the good of the people.

21. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

In many instances we go to mother nature for guidance on most things right.

Our bodies where designed for certain functions.

Why should this be any different?

Homosexuality is a mental illness full stop.

And these people should not be allowed to bring up kids.

22. dilligaf

dilligaf New Member

(I will continue to give my opinions regard any matter i see fit.If you do not like it i suggest you shut up and go have a cry in your partners arms.....I have no interest in meeting up with deadbeats like yourself...matter of fact dead beat race mixers like yourself lower the iq's of nations and thats a fact.Take your bravado and shove it..)

So please tell us all how proud you and your partner must be contributing to the Aboriginal races GENOCIDE...because thats exactly what you and your partner are doing.

Sorry ol son the moral high ground does not lie at your feet but mine for speaking out against this RACIAL GENOCIDE THROUGH RACE MIXING.

Multiculturalism doing more to kill of the Aboriginal race than any white Australia policy ever did.

23. knivd

knivd New Member

So happy to see there are still people that dont tolerate this cancer of the society, called gays. It is ridiculous to expect gays can raise normal straight children and adoption of children by gays is basically a complete violation of the basic human right of the child to grow up in a normal family consisting of a mother and a father. It should be completely prohibited as well as public expression of gay love and any such abnormality.
    101% support from me!

24. dumbanddumber

dumbanddumber New Member

Hey knivd glad to see someone else who has no tolerance for this type of behaviour.

When homosexual priests molest a young boy its a mental illness, what changes when homosexual men go of to parks after dark to molest and be molested by other strangers.

Its still a mental illness regardless of whether its bewteen two adults or an adult and a minor.

Gays should stay in the closet I dont care what they do behind closed walls, but not in public thank you very much.

And no they shouldn't be allowed the recognition of marriage or the privelage to bring up children.

Unless they get their mental illness cured.

25. knivd

knivd New Member

Thanks D&D. I wonder when people will understand that "tolerate" doesn't mean "let loose".
    I had started thinking that we've totally lost the battle for keeping the moral at some level in today's world. The gays are noisy and powerful and have a big lobby. Rotten people...
    Glad to see it is not all lost and we might still have the chance to save some normality in this civilization.