Has PF4 been disabled?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Community Discussions' started by RevAnarchist, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

Viv! Man....I love it when you take charge! Ha ha~ Personally I while I am not angry at the Admin and certainly not the mods for the mess our forum is in, still I have never seen anything like it on a good site. In other words I don't know who or what to be be angry at. If I did know the reasons, or who is causing our beloved site to be Borg assimilated right before our eyes, I would still not be angry at them, no I may be just a teeny bit disturbed....maybe to the point of attempting to roll into a fetal position while enduring an absoFreakinLutely Bellevue, hog tied to the bed with a Dr Lector hockey mask slapped and strapped over my insanely grimacing face all contorted from the awful pain of withdrawal symptoms as the last bit of political forum speed is lost foreve, excreted from my phallus like tower computer.....excuse me while I dry heave....hep me....admin...hep me... * ~cof * ~

Reva of the great, but not yet late political forum ....

2. Cal

Cal Banned

Oh viv appears and flames me. Typical.

*walks away completely unsurprised and knowing that moderation wont enforce the rules against her anyways*.

*yawn*

Got anymore emails you want to scapegoat me for?? NO? Then I guess you have no need to speak to me then. Your only intent is to hate me. It's boring.

3. Viv

Viv Banned by Request

I don't know about emails, the person who sent them from the Admin account on your forum has been blocked from sending anything further (as you may or may not know).

Regarding flaming, I see your post as flaming to anyone who is a long term member here. I gave an opinion on the way you repeatedly jump into threads like this almost as if you are rubbing your hands over any problems and using it as an opportunity to highlight issues instead of trying to help resolve them, as anyone who has the forum interests as an aim would normally do. If a person is genuinely raising a technical issue as people like Rev do, there's no issue. That is what feedback is for.

4. Viv

Viv Banned by Request

If you're an Admin, you must know some glitches can't be fixed quickly.

I don't know...I call the people I perceive to be racist *********s on "it" all the time. Others do also. You just can't directly call such people racist *********s as an intended insult. You can rip their views to bits, but you can't insult them personally. I hope you carry on fighting the good fight, as I agree there are right wingers here and non-righties can feel like a minority but you are definitely not alone.

Take charge, that will be right. You couldn't take charge here, it's like herding cats. These people are willful.

I think you're taking this too seriously. Why don't we go for a pint and you can tell me all about it.

5. 1AmericansView

1AmericansView New Member

yeah but if you got banned we would all miss you. lol not really we would all rejoice that the troll is gone.

6. RevAnarchist

You say that you get your posts modified pulled deleted and have received warnings from the Administrators? I thought PF had only one Admin? Or maybe you are seeing double? Anyway, your statement indicates a desire to harm this site rather than helping fix the problem. The chump change that this site has received via donations would not tempt anyone. Heck although I applaud the donations, it would not be enough for a good evening meal out. Well unless you idea of a if a great meal is a big mac AND fries!

NO THREATENING

Whats wrong with you? I can name ten Usual Suspects which is how I describe those that recklessly defend the left so rabidly that foam has a permanent home frothing in their mouths like a mega head on a mug of hot draft beer. There are other methods to ID Usual's' but the foam and the gangster eye* is easy enough to spot. * Gangster eye is the twitching, rapidly blinking eye in those old Edgar Roberson gangster movies~

Perhaps the ignorant ain't those that you call out eh?

reva

7. RevAnarchist

I would miss Viv too. It takes variety to make an interesting universe and world and nation and state and city and neighborhood and home and family and individual. Homogenous yes men falling over their wingtips to earn brownie points and everyone kissing everyone's else PC butt with no one disagreeing (except behind backs) is a nightmare world to me, God bless the outlaws, the malcontents and the extreme living on the edge risk takers, without them, and having the freedom to be like them life would be a waste of time.

reva

Viv and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

Please try to understand, this thread is about whether PF4 is disabled or not, and is not an invitation to badmouth the forum, its administrators, the staff, or other members.

Since the back up forum is now back on track, although unnecessary, since this site seems to be working, there is no need to continue this discussion any further.
    Glitches will be addresses as they are being reported. Please include the actual error message in your post for which I will set up a thread

Thank you for your participation.
    Shangrila
    Site Moderator

Viv and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.