Celebrating Black History Month......

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Libhater, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

I'm just curious as to how, what and why blacks celebrate the month of February. Give us this history of blacks that is worth designating an entire month for your accomplishments as a black race. I know I have my own small way in celebrating America's history, which may very well have nothing to do with the black influence. :blankstare:

Zook and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Zook

Zook New Member

I'm not saying black "people" haven't contributed anything positive to society or done anything remarkable in history. But "black history month" should be accurate and tell all forms of black history. It's no secret to even the most dimwitted anti-racist that blacks have contributed FAR more negative things to society than positive. This is basically an unwritten fact. Yet nowhere is that taught in the month of february. Okay, a black "man" invented peanut butter... but he also invented the "gang-rape" and the "drive-by" shooting. Teach that too.

I'd have respect for black history month if it taught real black history instead of some BS propaganda that aims to glorify a joke of a "race."

It's pretty much a farce and normal people realize that and ignore the event appropriately.

3. Zook

Zook New Member

Here's a new contribution blacks have made to celebrate during black history month. Arming paramedics. We have to now arm paramedics who are trying to save lives in America because ghetto trash blacks keep attacking them.

If we begin arming life savers, we have to document this during black history month to give an accurate account of all the contributions blacks have made to our society...

http://www.politicalforum.com/health-care/230484-arming-paramedics.html

Note the comment by a known anti-racist poster in this thread...

4. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

The greatest contribution?

That's pretty difficult to say but arguably the wheel was their greatest and most lasting invention.

5. MisLed

MisLed New Member

Rap
    Break Dancin
    and
    FlashMobs.
    Obamacare

Beer summits and
    Fast and Furious

6. Think for myself

Think for myself Well-Known Member Past Donor

I see Black History Month as a time to both celebrate the accomplishments of the black community and educate folks on black history which has been historically whitewashed, pun intended.

For anyone who is interested in actually exploring the topic as opposed to making ignorant and bigoted comments, here is a fascinating list of inventions by African Americans.

http://www.blackinventor.com/

7. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

I don't like Black History Month. It just used to drive me crazy to not be able to find a book on George Washington in the Library to teach my kids about President's day...but have 100's of black history books displayed.

8. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Good. I'll give you a brief list to think about;

The wheel
    The plough
    Mathematics
    Writing
    Monotheism
    Domestic Hygiene (toothpaste, soap)
    Urban sanitation systems (irrigation, sewage)
    Cities
    Masonry
    Alchemy
    etc
    etc

9. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

I was expecting to see one of the black posters here give us a detailed account of the accomplishments of their black history. Hey, I'll take the pressure off you a bit by asking you to give us the accomplishments of your idol MLK. Surely the guy did more than to create a decade of race riots.

10. Zook

Zook New Member

I see Black History Month as a time to remind ourselves how black "people" like to rewrite history and lie to us all about made up accomplishments of the black community.

For anyone who is interested in actually exploring the capabilities of black "people" and their lies about history, contributions to society and invetions as opposed to making ignorant and brainwashed comments, here is a fascinating list of black invention myths.

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

11. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

No takers then?

Why am I not surprised.

Game over.

I win.

12. Zook

Zook New Member

This message is hidden because J0NAH is on your ignore list.

13. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

At age 24 I've stopped getting riled up over BHM and just treat it as another month. I can simply read up on black figures and tell people about them if I'm asked.

14. Think for myself

Quoted for truth.

15. Think for myself

Again, quoted for truth.

16. MisLed

MisLed New Member

The wheel was created by a black caveman? Do you have a link?

17. Zook

Zook New Member

They're trolling. Ignore them.

Blacks haven't really invented anything as far as I can see.

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

There were traffic lights hanging around outside the Houses Of Parliament in 1868, way before Garrett Morgan was even alive, but he gets credit for inventing the traffic lights.

You look around at black "people" today and it's plain to see they're not capable of anything "great." Even the so called President of the United States is a cataclysmic failure who has tripled the country's national debt.

Black history month should be accurate and tell the truth about black history if they want to be taken seriously and respected.

18. YukonBloamie

YukonBloamie Banned

The reason there is 'Black History Month' is because most record of 'Black' effect on American History has be expunged from standard curriculum for the last 60 years.

But really there is only 'Black History Month' because of developed racist ideology by mainstream american culture.

19. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

I don't have a link, I have documented proof. While the wheel was being invented by the so- called Black man in his highly civilized society there were indeed vultures to the north yet I think they may have moved out of caves by this time. The wheel was invented around 3,500 bce in South Asia.

20. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

Oh God … is it that time of the year again where White People start crying about Black History Month.

Get over it, because there isn't a GD thing you can do about it.

BTW … just in case I forgot to wish you a Happy … [​IMG]

and don't forget the rising Hispanic Population ... :mrgreen:

21. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Nice picture

:winner:

22. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Perhaps I should introduce you to Dr. Mark Dean.

23. Cigar

Cigar Well-Known Member Past Donor

I started to do the same but thought it would be better to just let the ignorant think they actually know something. Zook has a problem with Black People and that's really Zook's problem to deal with not my problem.

But thanks for trying to educate the uninformed, but I doubt he'll ever get past his bitterness.

Actually I find it amusing. :-D

24. Caeia Iulia Regilia

Caeia Iulia Regilia New Member

So the solution is to make it look completely artificial by using February as a special month to teach black history. What that looks like is the same crap that affrimative action does for jobs -- it's like the establishment saying "I know blacks didn't really accomplish anything worthy of putting in a REAL history course, so we'll take a break in February to make Blacks feel special". In other words by making it a sort of "break" from regular history, you essentially make it seem like a fake history. If you put black history back in the context of the times in which it happened, I think it would be less insulting.

Zook and (deleted member) like this.
  25. Zook

Zook New Member

I feel blacks should all take a field trip back to Africa indefinitely to study black history and their proud traditions of building huts made out of mud and catching their dinners with a spear.

Here's a nice little illustration that describes black history completely...

[​IMG]

Although they didn't add all the rich culture black "people" brought to America and England, such as the "drive-by," the "gang rape" and the "home boys and home girls."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.