DNC Chair says: We’re not here to create jobs

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Professor Peabody, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSaUeGytRVQ&feature=player_embedded"]DNC Chair Says Voters Do Not Elect Leaders To Create Jobs - YouTube[/ame]

DNC Chair says: We’re not here to create jobs

WHAT? Did she listren to any of oBama's and Biden's campaign speeches? Check out the Obama Biden plan from 2008 below. Can you say DINGBAT?

Debbie I think you need to stop perming your hair, the chemicals must be getting to ya. The cornerstone of Obama election run in 2008 WAS job creation. Now all of a sudden when his asinine plan fails, as we knew it would, it's Voters Do Not Elect Leaders To Create Jobs? If this is the best the Democrats have to offer in their committee chairman? Start packing your bags, your headed out into the political wilderness for a very long time.

2. Mad Conservative

Mad Conservative New Member

Actually, she's got something right for a change, but I'm sure it was an accident.

It's not the government's job to create jobs. And every politician who says they are going to do that, are lying or disillusion or just stupid.

Government is supposed to provide an atmosphere that makes job creation BY THE PRIVATE SECTOR easy and plentiful. That means fewer regulations and less taxes, for starters.

But debbie fugly is not smart enough to know this.

3. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

I agree, but Obama didn't get her memo.