Gingrich: American Ambassador To Belgium Should Resign For Anti-Semitism:

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by janpor, Dec 4, 2011.

1. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Obama Fundraiser and Ambassador Blames Israel for Anti-Semitism (Update)

Just saw the report on national television, I was stunned!

First of all (1) Gutman is Jewish himself and (2) he didn't say anything wrong.

We all love Mr. Gutman being our ambassador, so I hope Mr. Obama doesn't take him away from us. Mr. Gutman is very well loved here -- in fact, I'd wish he was one of our own...

Even "Joods Actueel" -- important Jewish organization -- says that there is nothing wrong with Mr. Gutman remarks. Mr. Michael Freilich say this is nothing more than "political games".

Anyways -- I hope Mr. Gutman doesn't get re-assigned, we all love him...

Former American ambassadors -- I met both of them -- were complete jack-asses.

I'm pretty certain that Mr. Gutman is the most liked Ambassador of the USA around the world: he's very nice, warm, sincere, respectable, honourable, intelligent, funny, etc.

[​IMG]

2. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Kudos to Newt; the more I listen to him, the more I like him this time around. As for the Gutman, he's truly an idiot - getting such a worm and cozy, but meaningless in the grand scheme of things ambassadorship in return for fundraising for Bobo, he should have sat quietly in his plush Brussels office, and keep his deep thoughts to himself.

What a jackass :puke:

3. janpor

janpor Well-Known Member

Uhm, he's a personal friend of Mr. Obama and raised funds for the Obama campaign in 2007-2008. I don't see the problem here.

Also, Belgium and the USA have been allies for about 200 years now...

Not saying that Belgium is as important as China, but in some ways we are: everything passes here. If you want to know what's happening in Europe just come to Brussels: capital of the European Union and of the Atlantic Alliance!

I'd also like to say that you ought to be ashamed of yourself, since chances are that until today you've never heard of Mr. Gutman -- so it's quite the stretch for you calling him nasty names. :thumbsdown:

4. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

A distinction should be made between traditional anti-Semitism, which should be condemned and Muslim hatred for Jews, which stems from the ongoing conflict between Israel and the Palestinians,” Gutman reportedly said,

And in other news, water is wet.. Newt is an idiot...What is his problem with the truth??

5. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

Gingrich should go back to corporate speeches. He really is becoming a joke at this point....

6. Cloak

Cloak New Member

Yea why is this so offensive? I'm Jewish and i'd say this is pretty accurate. Theres a difference between bigotry caused by regional strife and anti-semitism in the US.

7. celica

celica New Member Past Donor

Water is wet, Newt is an idiot and right wing base is composed of reactionary morons who have no idea what to think and get their daily dose of fake outrage from Faux, Weekly Standard and Drudge.
    What Gutman said was a fact but you have to be smarter than right wing nuts to be able to handle rational thoughts.

8. Margot

Newt has the most undisciplined brain .. He's also saying he will move the capital of Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

9. sherp

sherp New Member

Of course, he is Obama's man. Pray American Jews wake up to the Dems threat to Israel.

10. Margot

The only threat to Israel is the Likkud... There is an insane trade off for maintaining Zionism thru fear .