Lying for Islam

Discussion in 'Global Issues' started by Trinnity, Feb 26, 2011.

1. frodo

frodo New Member

Grok:

Thank you for acknowledging Obamayomama is a troll.

Margot has already done a fine job of explaining the inaccuracies.

A simple google of the subject heading "Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination" bring sup 41,000 results, which demonstrates conculsively that this thread is a rehash of a Zionist talking point. Try it yourself.

The original talking point was posted in 2004.

2. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

1. The famous classical historian of Islam, Ibn Jarir Tabari, wrote in his ‘History’:

“In the time before Islam, Abu Bakr married two women. The first was Fatila daughter of Abdul Uzza, from whom Abdullah and Asma were born. Then he married Umm Ruman, from whom Abdur Rahman and Aisha were born. These four were born before Islam.” [5]

Being born before Islam means being born before the Call.

2. The compiler of the famous Hadith collection Mishkat al-Masabih, Imam Wali-ud-Din Muhammad ibn Abdullah Al-Khatib, who died 700 years ago, has also written brief biographical notes on the narrators of Hadith reports. He writes under Asma, the older daughter of Abu Bakr:

“She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of one hundred years.” [6]

This would make Asma 28 years of age in 1 A.H., the year of the Hijra, thus making Aisha 18 years old in 1 A.H. So Aisha would be 19 years old at the time of the consummation of her marriage, and 14 or 15 years old at the time of her nikah. It would place her year of birth at four or five years before the Call.

3. The same statement is made by the famous classical commentator of the Holy Quran, Ibn Kathir, in his book Al-bidayya wal-nihaya:

“Asma died in 73 A.H. at the age of one hundred years. She was ten years older than her sister Aisha.” [7]

Apart from these three evidences, which are presented in the Urdu pamphlet referred to above, we also note that the birth of Aisha being a little before the Call is consistent with the opening words of a statement by her which is recorded four times in Bukhari. Those words are as follows:

“Ever since I can remember (or understand things) my parents were following the religion of Islam.”

3. Grokmaster

Grokmaster Well-Known Member Past Donor

SHe was SIX when married,and NINE when violated by the savage Mayor of Medina,according to every reputable, NOn-ISLAMREVISIONIST source.

Muhammed COMMANDED THE MURDERS of JEWS, such as Ashraf,(google it) for refusing to accept muhammed's FALSE RELIGION.

Sorry, but you cannot rewrite the history of islam, to suit your political objectives.

Nice try.

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Coming from you that's the same as a politician calling another politician a conartist. Holds no water, just by reading whatever crap you wrote.

I didn't say anything jihad existing or not, you stupidly assumed that. As for the "stealth global jihad," that's probably the dumbest thing I've seen in this entire thread. I'd go into why thats stupid but I'm sure you'd be too busy with the Muslim bashing paranoia type of sht to notice.

5. Grokmaster

So your claim is that taqiyya DOES NOT EXIST? Nonsense.

Obamayomama has demonstrated that he has actually bothered to RESEARCH THE TOPIC, unlike you, who choose to post snarky snipes from the sidelines, while failing to disprove a SINGLE point OYM has made.

Margot prevaricates on nearly every post he/she/it makes, since arriving here.

Do your own research,and see who is not being Truthful.

6. Margot

7. Grokmaster

IOW, you can't support your claim , or you WOULD HAVE, instead, trying the tired ,old ,Leftninny dodge of pretending you COULD, "if you really wanted to".

Such asininity fools only yourself, and other Doofi.

8. junobet

junobet New Member

You may be too lazy to look up crap - but it should be common knowledge that dividing the world between believers and unbelievers is not unique to Islam, but basically common practice in almost any religion.

One example: I'm protestant. Catholics believe I'll go to hell for not acknowledging the Pope and the holy Catholic church. I can live with that.

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

What am I supposed to support, I used basic logic and actual reality to counter what he said. One quarter of the human population are Muslim and only a paranoid person would think all of them are out to get you.

10. ObamaYoMoma

ObamaYoMoma New Member

You really mean propaganda. Besides your propaganda is belied by the fact that throughout the Islamic world there are millions of child brides and also millions of females that suffer from various ailments caused by starting sexual intercourse and having babies far too early.

BS, fathers sell their daughters into marriage all the time.

Any and all verses of the Koran that call for peace and tolerance towards Jews and Christians have been abrogated by the latter issued verses of the Koran that override all earlier and peaceful verses of the Koran. Hence, you are lying again.

11. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Really? Well, isn't he the dude that the muslims went into a murderous rage over when some Danish cartoonist drew an unflattering pix of him and the cartoonist received death threats from them?

How about the tv cartoon series "South Park" or something like that where the producers made Muhammed one of the main characters - death threats were sent to the producers and they canned it......

If you don't call that 'worshipping' - then what do you call it? Just protecting Muhammed's 'honor' or some sappy thing like that?

Falena and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Margot

The latter verses are about fighting war against the enemies of Islam.

In the Arab world girls don't marry until 3 years after the onset of puberty.

That has been there way since before Islam.

There is a correlation to that in Judaism.

13. Renaldo Dubois

Renaldo Dubois Banned

Do you beliee the Koran is from God?

14. AshenLady

AshenLady New Member Past Donor

Well, I'm a little disappointed that another person has been called to task for being "Hasbara", as though it would be disgraceful.

I didn't know that this was a new epithet to call Jewish people or Pro-Jewish people.

In any event, it wouldn't be a dishonor to call some Jewish a Habara; I can assure you, that if someone goes to that much trouble to defend Judiaism, they wouldn't be upset at being called a "hasbara" to my way of thinking.

I thought that this "Hasbera Alert" was quite funny. Maybe you need to use this and lighten things up.

Attached Files:

15. Margot

That's an interesting question..

Do you believe the Torah is from God?

16. AshenLady

It depends on what you believe, I would imagine. Judiasm allows for free thinking and I don't believe there is a wrong or right, or yes or no, to that question.

17. ObamaYoMoma

ObamaYoMoma New Member

Frodo, I understand why you are trying to discredit me. It’s because you don’t like my message and because you aren’t astute enough to counter my arguments. Thus, you resort to the next best thing, attacking the messenger. In other words, it’s easy to see that besides being extremely ignorant where Islam is concerned, you are also very juvenile as well.

Moreover, although Margot has done nothing but prevaricate, lie, and apologize for Muhammadans, she nevertheless can’t prove anything I say about Islam is false or inaccurate.

18. ObamaYoMoma

ObamaYoMoma New Member

Thanks for proving that you are jaw dropping naïve and gullible to the extreme, which I knew the instant I saw your post. And you didn’t say anything because you are oblivious.

19. Grokmaster

What a crock of islamorevisionism.

Your "documentation" is nothing more than a group of islamapologist sites, claiming, BASED ON PURE SPECULATION, that AISHA'S OWN ACCOUNT of HER LIFE is FALSE.

Who are we to believe, AISHA HERSELF,as recorded in the hadith, or the revisionists, desperately trying to mitigate the embarassing Truth about the bloodthirsty, pedophile Mayor of Medina? \

I think that she ,herself, knew what happened to her:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88 Narrated 'Ursa:
    The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

And,as far as the other LIE regarding this matter,that Aisha'a FATHER ASKED muhammed the bloody to marry his daughter, the hadith tells us otherwise:

Some Muslims claim that it was Abu Bakr who approached Muhammad asking him to marry his daughter. This is of course not true and here is the proof.

Sahih Bukhari 7.18Narrated 'Ursa:
    The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I am your brother." The Prophet said, "You are my brother in Allah's religion and His Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to marry."

Thanks, but we do not need your TAQIYYA websites, which CONTRADICT THEIR OWN SCRIPTURE in a desperate attempt to try to HIDE THE EMBARASSING TRUTH about muhammed,when he was the bloody Mayor of Medina.

When he was the Prophet of Mecca, he was an honorable, peaceful man, who wrote the EARLY WRITINGS OF THE Qur'an; something happened, and the legacy of his life that began as the Mayor of Median , who wrote the later, bloodthristy writings of the Qur'an, which are the justification TERRORISTS USE, CANNOT BE REWRITTEN, no matter how desperate islamapologists are to do so.

20. Margot

You simply reject all proof. Makes no difference to me.

I think everyone on the forum understands the depth of your hate and your determination.

Demonizing Islam and Muslims and lying about their beliefs is like spreading blood libel about Jews.. or bringing up the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

It serves NO useful purpose.. and makes communication harder.

Its that old Hitler tactic and should offend both Christians and Jews alike.

Moreover, it will not help Israel's predicament or serve US Foreign policy.

21. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

Not.

22. Margot

Bukhari was a Persian scholar who collected some 7,000 oral traditions after the death of Mohammed. He finished the work towards the end of the 8th century.

23. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

I noticed you usually answer a question w/a question or you just totally ignore the question ... so are you going to answer his question? Probably not......

A short while ago I asked you a question that you wouldn't answer. You said that honor killings is a 'bigoted joke' - remember?

I was really curious about that jaw-dropping comment of yours and asked you 4 times what you meant by that - I'm asking for the 5th time.....

Why do you think honor killings is a 'bigoted joke'?????

24. Grokmaster

And his account(s) of the marriage of Aisha, were ALL, "narrated by Aisha".

I think that she ,herself, knew what happened to her:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65Narrated 'Aisha:that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88 Narrated 'Ursa:
    The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Try again; the very scripture of the hadith exposes your lies about the pedophile mayor of medina...as I have PROVEN.

25. AshenLady

Maybe that's when folks got married back then?

I am just guessing...