Mass Murderer Obama orders more drone attacks against civilains.

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by 9/11 was an inside job, Jun 28, 2012.

1. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

Even Ron Paul himself doesn't agree with your conspiracy theories. Maybe you should vote for Alex Jones instead.

2. highlander

highlander Banned

Aye... you obviously were one of those that walked away when those that had the opportunity of education.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68LUHa_-OlA&feature=related
    1hr and ten minutes..... when they come for you you cannot say you weren't told!

An American I obviously don't expect you to concentrate for the full length, you might learn something!

Regards
    Highlander

3. highlander

highlander Banned

Aye... you obviously were one of those that walked away when those that had the opportunity of education.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68LUHa_-OlA&feature=related
    1hr and ten minutes..... when they come for you you cannot say you weren't told!

An American I obviously don't expect you to concentrate for the full length, you might learn something!

Regards
    Highlander

4. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

Like the governments conspiracy THEORY that 19 musllims were behind the attacks? hahahahahaha.way to change the subject and avoid the evidence in this link.congrats.looks like you have been taught well from the last poster I was arguing with how to do that cause thats what he does all the time as evidenced throughout this thread.lol.congrats.

Hey frady cat deniar,Paul said on Jones show in early 2008 there needs to be a new investigation.He knows what went down.Oh and hate to break your heart but paul says himself in his book both parties are corrupt that there is no difference between the two.He saw first hand how corrupt they were in washington and got out of it cause he wanted no part of it.for years he ran on the independent ticket because of that.He is only on the republican ticket cause the independent never wins.I know all these facts scare you and you'll ignore them as you always do.awwwww.

5. 9/11 was an inside job

He wont watch it.He is so afraid of the truth about governemnt corruption as you can tell from all his posts here,that just like he hasnt read any of the stuff I posted on my link here,he wont watch that video either.anything that doesnt go along with his version of events,he just closes his eyes and covers his ears and ignores it.:mrgreen:

He of course wont watch this video either since it doesnt go along with his version of events as well.lol

http://www.democracynow.org/seo/2011/6/15/cia_building_secret_mideast_base_to

6. happy fun dude

happy fun dude New Member

I've researched this topic ages ago and I remember it somewhat.. The "boxcutter" story appears like it's a myth. It's a very widespread myth as well, because it was literally hammered into the people via brainwashing. There is absolutely not a single shred of evidence that verifies there were any boxcutters on the planes, so if it's not a myth then best case scenario is that it's a complete guess.

The ONLY indication there is in the entire world that there were boxcutters on the plane is a single witness phone call from Barbara Olson on 77. She said the hijackers had box cutters and knives.

While I won't try to put words in her mouth, this is problematic because when she says boxcutters AND knives, the fact she makes two classifications for the sharp objects seems to indicate she means both, little boxcutters and larger or different kind of blade.

So in actuality, the only thing that even closely resembles the remotest piece of circumstantial evidence, actually comes closer to proving the oppositte, that something more than box cutters were being used.

Also, there is MORE indications of other things being used. Stabbings came up multiple, so some sort of hand held blade is likely, but maybe a proper knife not a flimsy little boxcutter. Also there were reports of a fake bomb like you mentioned, a gun i.e. someone getting shot, and a chemical spray, presumably mace or some such thing.

They dug nothing out of the rubble that was the weapon, we can't much rely on witness testimony anyway in such a panicked situation, since it is so scant, and we know so little about what really went on inside the planes, even to this day.

Yet still, before they barely even began an investigation, they stated as fact it was boxcutters, and mentioned it in every single story.. ALL over the news. ALL over the radio. ALL coming out the politicians mouths. boxcutters, boxcutters, boxcutters, boxcutters.. There's more evidence for other things than boxcutters, so why just boxcutters?

Some suggest it is to get the airlines out of liability trouble. If people asked about the real weapons onboard there might be trouble, lawsuits etc. But I don't know this for certain. Which brings us to your point about boxcutters being "allowed" on 9/11. They weren't. They were supposed to be confiscated that. Saying they are "allowed" is a misrepresentation to make people think nobody should have bothered to confiscate them. The airline industry regulated security, they strictly prohibited boxcutters, even showing a picture of it in their training manual with a big old red circle and slash stamped on top of it. The government didn't prohibit it, that doesn't mean it wasn't prohibited. If I work at McDonald's it is not against the law for me to tell a customer to go to hell is it.. No. Free speech. Yet my boss might have something to say, I wouldn't sit here bragging, "I'm allowed to cuss out customers at work".. No, I'm not.

But for whatever reason, the boxcutter story was drilled into the heads of the public as fact, with no proof at all. How can they say 4 planes got taken over with boxcutters, when for two of the flights we have no evidence of anything at all? One equivocal report of boxcutters from one flight doesn't equal factual certainty of boxcutters on all four flights.

Also there's just the lack of logic. You've seen a boxcutter? I don't think you're having four flights taken over with boxcutters alone, and subduing all the passangers with only boxcutters, especially with grown men on board. You even subordinated a boxcutter below the category of "actual" weapon, so even you must know they aren't exactly the best combat tool.

Which by the way they WERE able to get onto planes. The undercover FAA screening agents did tests and drills and said they managed to get guns and bombs onto planes 90%.of the time or something like that. They told their superiors but their superiors did nothing about it at all.. Then 9/11 happened. The rest is history.

7. happy fun dude

"I have a dream, that one day, each and every Paki man woman and child will receive their hellfire missile. And one day, Americans and Canadians, Israelis and Brits alike, will ALL hold hands in union standing on the newly conquered middle east. And that all men, will be judged NOT by the content of the prosecution but by the color of their skin."

8. happy fun dude

You gotta understand.. I don't know about this person but with a lot of people they don't know what's going on because the six o'clock news doesn't tell them.

They're always like, "bank fraud? What you on about bank fraud?"

9. happy fun dude

Well when Obama pulls the Margeret Thatcher trick to start a war with Iran just in time to make himself look all badass before the big vote, he may boost his total women and children kill count to that. But you're right, at the moment he's slowed the pace.. He's only demolishing hundreds with his drones, which is certainly not better than bombing the (*)(*)(*)(*) out of Japan, carpet bombing the (*)(*)(*)(*) out of Vietnam with agent orange while some troops treated villagers like the ducks in a carnival game. and the years of Clinton and Blaire bombing the (*)(*)(*)(*) out of Iraq and the Bush/Blair 2003 shock and awe grand finale for that little fireworks show. Yeah Obama's gotta pick up the pace.. But he's going for the big prize.. Realizing the drones can only kill a few women and children at a time, he's going for quality over quanitity, go for the big haul, full scale war with Iran.. He might even score bonus points if Hillary Clinton keeps up the good work at completely demolishing US/Russian relations to get them dragged into the (*)(*)(*)(*) storm as well. How do you beat the dead women and children count from WWII? WWIII.

And don't start calling this a conspiracy theory either.. Syria the last stepping stone is having their legitimate democracy and much more popular president than Obama toppled as we speak whitch US and NATO insist on but the rest of the world thinks is insane, all the while sabatoging and pissing all over the Kofi Annan peace plan which the entire rest of the world supports and could save these lives but the US must give the middle finger to the concept of peace in order to forcefully clear a path to Iran's front door and pave the path for some Abrams tank with corpses of the slain women and children who the rebel fighters are murdering with full backing from the US and NATO, murdered only because they refuse to take up arms and fight against the government who they voted for and support.

So it's the United States and UK and Al Qaeda and Israel (if Israel joins your fight which they never have, strange for an "ally") vs. the Syrian people who overwhelmingly support their president but are getting invaded anyway, Russia, China, the UN, well let's just say the rest of the world.

Who's going to win? The US/AQ/UK alliance (let's call them AQUSUK, pronounced accusuck} or the rest of the world?

Iran's now surrounded almost completely with the biggest fleet of warships the region has seen since Desert Storm/Operation Backstab. They're just finishing the total radar encirclement, and the massive army of foot soldiers piled up right outside the border.

Since the dawn of warfare, everybody knows what it means when you pile up your military forces on your enemies doorstep.. "Training exercises" LMAO. You weren't duped enough with Iraq so make sure you fall for an even more ridiculous ploy this time.

You don't know that they're terrorist without a trial.. But I know the common law western style democratic principle dating back to the magna carta and enshrined in your own constitution makes no sense to you though.

Can't understand the stupid paradox.. How do you know he's a terrorist without a trial.. He's a terrorist he doesn't get a trial..But don't you need a trial to know he's a terrorist. No because he's a terrorist. The old bass ackwards circular logic trick. You're under arrest. What for? Resisting arrest!

Better dead then red you say? Why are you espousing the ideals and principles behind the communist Chinese massacres and millions of people placed into Soviet gulags that were even worse, and killed many times more, than the whole of Hitler's holocaust? None of them got trials. They were bad guys they didn't deserve trials.

At first I didn't believe in reincarnation but now I firm believer in Buddhism. Hey everybody, Himler's back!

Haven't you got some witches to burn?

BTW LMAO at your remarks "like anyone cares" about extrajudicial drone strikes.

You must never have realized that the drone strikes are overwhelmingly opposed by the majority in the places where they occurr, throughtout the entire world and in the United States.

But don't let facts get in the way.. Just blast right through them as though they're women and children in a crowded apartment building where this guy you think but can't prove is a terrorist whom you want to imprecisely illegally assassinate may or may not even be.

10. happy fun dude

What is violating the Hague, the Genevas, the UN charter, US federal statutory law and the US constitution not good enough reason why not for you? I was going to tack on slaughtering of innocents but I forgot you're cool with that.

By the way you're off the mark a bit. You've been falling for United States lies again by instant assimilation as fact of every word they say with zero confirmation or fact checking. Gain some standards for your info and do some research if you want to talk about these things. Or continue being the lamb led into the red slaughtering pen thinking you're so clever because you're not being herded into the blue slaughtering pen instead.

So anyway.. Yemen says it's all kosher huh? Oops. Like many other governments around the world, Yemen's government had to say the United States is chatting (*)(*)(*)(*) again with this nonsense Yemen thinks it's cool claim. It's not true, they oppose the drone strikes. Who knows more about what Yemen wants? Yemen, or some other country on the other side of the world? Obama says who cares we're doing it anyway, national sovereignty is not a right, unless you're the USA in which case don't (*)(*)(*)(*) with us. Or I got two words, predator drones. I'll do it anyway, I'll kill who I want where I want and I'll just lie about what I'm doing to try to mitigate the inevitable and impending wave of global protest that grows stronger by the day.

As a rule, if you assumed everything the US said is false, rather than what you do now and assume everything they say is true, then your knowledge would be a lot more accurate. Or at least take their statements with a barge full of salt. Ideally you'd fact check and do your own research if the topic interests you, but since you don't like to do that this may be an easier way to improve on the correctness of your ideas.

p.s. be careful with the "who cares" type of comments, because all across the world and in your country and in Yemen and Pakistan, and everywhere except maybe Israel because they like when you kill the brown people, support for the drone strikes and the US republicrat rogue regime policy of inciting violence and intentionally shaking the foundations of stability around the world in all hemispheres NSE and W. is a MINORITY. You are on the fringe for this topic, so at least try to get that much straight.

11. 9/11 was an inside job

that cracks me up to know end the fools who defend the box cutter story.You forgot to include in there how these pilots are professionally trained to deal with terrorists and they want us to believe they were overpowered by box cutters and these muslims who couldnt even fly a cessna,flew these jets.comedy gold.

12. 9/11 was an inside job

hee hee,good one.

13. 9/11 was an inside job

Notice how he ran off with his tail between his legs after getting his arse handed to him on a platter? hee hee.Looks like he had to go back and ask his handlers what kind of propaganda to post next.hahahahahahaha

14. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

If all of that is true, then that's pretty messed up, but suffice to say, security is much tighter now.

15. Stuart Wolfe

Stuart Wolfe Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm thinking this thread has been hijacked!

I'm gonna blame the New World Order.

[​IMG]

16. 9/11 was an inside job

yeah so they can violate our civil rights by groping us thanks to Obama covering up for Bush participating in the coverup.

17. happy fun dude

If all of this is true? Look it up! Verify everything you see and read.

Of course security is tighter now.. You've got the TSA to give granny a grope and a cavity search. Making the people who are scared to death by the terrrorists on the other side of the world and not have a single leg to stand on when they constantly go on about 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 and the next 9/11 being right around the corner unless we destabalize every country we can and sign our rights away.

They might carry terror in their hearts and scared by the terrorists. But the terrorists haven't won, even if they want to let themselves be terrorized. They want the terrorists to win. What's the goal of a "terror"ist?

18. Serfin' USA

Serfin' USA Well-Known Member

Let me ask you something, happy.

You already mentioned how 9/11 apparently was caused by allowing weapons onto planes. How exactly would you go about preventing them from getting there without a TSA?

I suppose you could go about it by having each airline form their own TSA equivalent, but that doesn't sound very different from the current system.

If you wanna know why granny gets groped, it's because we're not allowed to profile people, so random searches can lead to some pretty strange and absurd situations.

So, I guess the question is this. If we both recognize that there is a valid terror threat with respect to plane hijackings -- how do you best go about implementing airport security?

19. PabloHoney

PabloHoney New Member

I like the paranoid right wingers in this thread. A+

20. highlander

highlander Banned

Right left...what does it matter.... its the actions of your reprobates that make this world a scary place!

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=53182

Regards
    Highlander

21. PabloHoney

PabloHoney New Member

Blame the English. Us Yanks stole all we know from them.

22. happy fun dude

I didn't say it was "caused" by this I said it was "allowed" by this. And it was.. The airports let 911 happen by letting people take weapons onto planes, simple as that.

I think you noticed an argument that's not there.. I never said the TSA was unecessary or otherwise complained about them. I only brought them up to explain the point that the lax security of the 9/11 days isn't the case any more. The next 9/11 won't require terrorists to sneak past minimum wage people reading a magazine, not supervised by the FAA, a federal agency who was told by their own people they managed to sneak guns and bombs onto planes 95% of the time and still didn't give enough crap to do something about it.

Now you gotta get past the TSA.

23. happy fun dude

Regarding the thread, because it's a good one.

Did you know that Obama and CNN et. al. are lying and claiming that EVERY drone death in 2012 was a militant terrorist? Perfect accuracy!

What they forgot to tell you is that ANY man between like 14 and 80 is a militant or terrorist. According to them.

If that's their definition, well I'm not surprised.

That means that most of you sitting here in your house and reading this thread, if you were demolished by a drone strike you would be a "terrorist" and you would make his accuracy rating go even higher!

It's easy to say we only kill terrorists if you just say everybody is a terrorist.

24. highlander

highlander Banned

It isn't even the English, the parasites in the aristocracy are not the fault of the English, they were the ones that missed madam la guillotine!

They are all french!

Regards
    Highlander

25. 9/11 was an inside job