Sept 11, 2001 Research & Discovery Project

Discussion in '9/11' started by Hannibal, Mar 5, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Margot

Margot Account closed, not banned

I have never claimed that 9-11 was done by Al Qaeda.. you must be thinking of another poster.

AQ was certainly responsible for some acts of terrorism.. there is just no evidence that they did 9-11.

In any case.. the hi-jackers succeeded beyond their wildest imaginings.. destroying the WTC and setting off two wars.

2. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

If they were not well trained in Islam, what made them Muslims?

There are splinter groups who get kicked out of clubs and countries but what does that have to do with 9/11? Were the 15 from Saudi kicked out?

3. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

If al qaeda was not responsible for 9/11, who do you think was?

4. Margot

Do you think all Christians or all Jews are well schooled in their faith?

We don't really know who six of the "Saudi" hi jackers were. We know they got visas from the US Consulate in Arabia because Saudi students had been getting preferential treatment since the 1950s.. Everyone in the Arab world knew that.

Could have easily been Haj overstayers or illegals from Yemen or Pakistan.. using the ID papers of Saudi men who are still alive.

If we don't know.. we don't know..

I don't think there is any question that the attack was purposely given a Saudi face.

5. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

You didn't answer the question. What made them Muslims?

A Saudi face? The attacks were given a Saudi face? Gee....I thought we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq after the attacks. How were they given a Saudi face?

Last I checked, at least 15 were Saudis.

6. Patriot911

Patriot911 New Member Past Donor

:lol: Keep it up, SS. The more you make ignorant claims like that above, the easier it is for me to expose you as the ignorant one.

9/11 commission position on terrorist financing

Let me focus your attention on the pertinent information that proves your claims are nothing but the hollow lies of a desperate truther.

Wow. Now what, SS? You going to man up and admit you were lying? Or are you going to continue to pretend the 9/11 commission didn't have a clue about the funding?

This is why you usually run away. When you press the point, you end up with egg all over your face.

7. Patriot911

Way to once again run away from responding to posts directed at you. Keep up the good work! :headbang:

8. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

The worst part is you embarrass yourself even further and you don't even realize how. Thanks for another example why your posts are a complete joke.

9. Patriot911

AAAAAAAND there goes SS running once again. :lol: I've yet to see you actually stand up for your bull(*)(*)(*)(*) claims.

For those who missed it, SS claimed the 9/11 commission never found out who did the funding. The 9/11 commission said, and I quote once again,

A direct and irrefutable debunking of SS's claim. Does he man up and admit a mistake? Of course not. I bet he knew it was a lie when he first said it. Now, as is his usual M.O. when confronted with the truth, we get to see SS's backside as he once again runs from the truth.

10. Margot

Yes.. it was given a Saudi face very deliberately by the terrorists.. Give some thought as to WHY.

Six of the men who were accused of being dead hi-jackers ( their photos were posted) are still alive.

Saudi Arabia would be the LAST country to ever attack the US... Ask yourself WHY.

11. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

That is not from the 9/11 Commission Report. Please keep embarrassing yourself by trying to pass off Staffer's opinions as facts.

Stop being so dishonest by falsely putting in "9/11 Commission"

12. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

I'm sure Pat will be along soon to jump all over you for saying 6 are still alive......

13. Patriot911

OMG not this crap again! Look at the credible sources that say hijackers are still alive. Not one of them are after September 27th, 2001. Why is that? Because the FBI came out with the list of names on September 12. People with the same name came forward claiming they are who the FBI was talking about but they were still alive and innocent. On September 27th, the FBI came out with the photos of the hijackers. When the pictures didn't match the people claiming to be the alive hijackers, the mystery was solved.

If there are alive hijackers, why haven't they or ANYONE THEY KNOW come forward and prove the US is lying? Why haven't Alex Jones, David Ray Griffin or any of the other pushers of truther theories tried to go to the Middle East to find them and instantly gain fame, credibility and ratings (which equals money)? Why? Because they KNOW the hijackers are dead and the people who came forward had the same name, but were not the hijackers. But that isn't good for ratings so they continue to this day pretending the hijackers are alive.

Sad. Very very sad.

14. Patriot911

Why? Because you know that claim is false? :lol: Care to try and prove they are alive? Or are we going to see you running away yet again?

15. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

16. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

I didn't say they are alive.........your posts are becoming even more embarrassing....

17. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

18. Patriot911

I claimed 9/11 was funded by al Qadea. The 9/11 commission agrees with this. What the 9/11 commission failed to discover was who exactly was funding al Qaeda.

From the executive summary:

So where are they saying al Qaeda didn't fund 9/11?

19. Margot

All six have been interviewed by the Western Press and their workplaces identified.

The first one identified as one of the 19 died in a student plane crash near the Executive Jet Port in Pompano a year earlier..

I remember it vividly because it was near my office and took me three hours to get home.

20. Patriot911

I didn't say you did. You should stop lying. :lol:

So, for the record, do you believe some of the hijackers are alive or do you believe they all died on 9/11?

Now run away like usual.

21. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

If you look at the final report you will see it states the origin of the funds remain unknown.

http://www.politicalforum.com/9-11/176847-nobody-knows-who-funded-9-11-attacks.html

That was my thread from last year pointing it out and this is from this past September:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/fund...anies-911-families-continue/story?id=14512391

22. SkyStryker

SkyStryker Banned

If the ORIGIN OF THE MONEY IS UNKNOWN then you can't claim it was funded by al qaeda.......keep embarrassing yourself even more with your proven ignorance......

23. Hannibal

Hannibal New Member

So when your parents give you your lunch money, you can't say they bought your lunch, because the money didn't originate with them?

Your logic is faulty.

24. Fangbeer

Fangbeer Well-Known Member Past Donor

There are many schools of faith. Just because they adhere to a different understanding of the faith, that does not mean they are not well schooled. The violent sects of any given religion are not any less "schooled" then the non violent sects. Opinion is not always dictated by level of education.

In fact, most terrorists are very well educated, far more well versed in Koranic verse and haditha then the typical so called devout Muslim. They simply justify their opinions through different biases.

Their belief in a god named Allah, and an attempt to adhere to Koranic teachings?

25. Margot

You don't know what you are talking about..

The muscle for the operation were barely literate and the brains like Mohammed Atta had created their own "intellectual" cocktail of Islam..