Were the old racist Confederate white men right about black people?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by ShadowX, Mar 28, 2014.

1. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Well that is the usual racist propaganda we have come to expect. Keep up the good work.

2. shark77

shark77 New Member

Those men also justified slavery by perverting the bible...

It's not just a matter of being poor, it also is that slavery destroyed families and left people with no established wealth or community to find paths to wealth. Instead of integrating these people after slavery, society institutionalized the separation of races, which just perpetuated the problem through generations.

Put any group of people through that experience and you'd get the same outcome.

For someone who appears to be data driven, I figured you would also look at the meaning of the data (causation) rather than looking for simple correlations.

3. Super21

Super21 Banned

Liberal untruths here. Someones race shows in their skull type. It seems that you don't want to believe in race because you fear we might discriminate against blacks which is totally untrue.

4. ShadowX

ShadowX Well-Known Member

Interesting. Forgetting the fact that there are several races who have been victims of oppression and slavery and didn't react the way you claim....

One of the more interesting points is that these statistics are true regardless of country. Blacks are continuously overrepresented in regards to violent crime. If it were just the socioeconomic status that blacks enjoy in the USA and those evil white racists in america, these statistics wouldn't be true regardless of country would it?

5. shark77

shark77 New Member

How were those different groups treated after their release from slavery?

Whatever conclusion you're drawing, you have to admit that black people have been treated very poorly through the preponderance of American history.

Furthermore, what is the ultimate use of such information that you're trying to glean? I'd suggest that if you're bothered by the statistics you are finding, then you should work to improve them. Standing back and pointing fingers is pointless.

6. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

baseless lie with no evidence.

7. ShadowX

Good lord... what the hell happened to personal accountability?

So let me make sure I understand.... (because even though you're not coming outright and saying it, the statement "you have to admit that black people have been treated very poorly through the preponderance of American history" is simply a nice way of saying "those mean old racist white people have treated blacks so horribly") it's white people's fault that some black guy today chooses to go rape a woman because his grandfather was treated like a second class citizen by white people...

Furthermore, rather than acknowledge the absurdity of the level of violent crime in the black community and state that perhaps they need to have a littler personal accountability and act like human beings... you AGAIN blame white people for not "working to improve them". It's not my (*)(*)(*)(*)ing fault that they're this way and it sure as (*)(*)(*)(*) isn't my responsibility to spend my life and my spare time "work(ing) to improve them". If they want to be treated like human beings, they need to start acting like it. Otherwise, they should be treated like the animals they emulate.

- - - Updated - - -

There's plenty of evidence

http://www.redwoods.edu/Instruct/AGarwin/anth_6_ancestry.htm

BTW, that's not even REMOTELY the only distinct evolutionary trait that you can use to distinguish one race from another.

8. arborville

arborville Well-Known Member

Women have smaller brain volume than men. Do you believe that women have a lower IQ? Neanderthals had larger brains than modern humans. I feel compelled to ask, are you smarter than a Neanderthal?

9. saintmichaeldefendthem

saintmichaeldefendthem New Member Past Donor

Everyone should be held personally accountable for their actions, regardless of their race. Racial disparity doesn't exist today except in the minds of those trying to keep it alive. There's no excuse. What puzzles me is why you're so fixated on the offenses of just one race?

10. ShadowX

Because they are the ONLY RACE that is overrepresented in regards to violent crime. And they're not overrepresented SLIGHTLY... they're overrepresented in a MASSIVE way.

Recognize this... there is no other race in america that represents more than their total population in regards to violent crime.

In other words, if white people make up 60% of the total population, they represent LESS than 60% of the violent crime.

If asians make up 3% of the total population, they represent LESS than 3% of the violent crime.

That's true for ALL races in america... EXCEPT for black people.

And black people are not overrepresented slightly... It's not like black people respresent 13% of the total population and they represent 15% of the total murder in this country. No, no no... they're overepresented by a MASSIVE amount...

Black people represent 13% of the total population but they represent 50% of the total murders in this country. That's a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing problem. And it's a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing problem that is UNIQUE to the black population.

What part of my position do you not understand?

ETA: It's not just murder... they are overrepresented in essentially EVERY aspect of violent crime.

11. saintmichaeldefendthem

Holding that all to be true, what more can we do but to hold each individual regardless of race accountable for their actions?

12. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

The above shows how just how much of a hypocrite you are. Just from the racist posts I have read of yours there is no way in hell that you are concerned about black folks murdering other white folks.

13. saintmichaeldefendthem

Look at that! A racist condemning a racist. How ironic!

14. ShadowX

I'm sure you meant black folks murdering other black folks... but you're wrong. Just because those animals choose to rape and murder their own people doesn't make them any less animals.

15. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

If that is the case why don't we ever hear you complain about the white animals that kill other whites. I noticed you have yet to comment on the white animal that went into his HS and just started stabbing his classmates.

- - - Updated - - -

Please pull up some of my racist post.

16. saintmichaeldefendthem

Sorry, but "damn near all of them" is too tall of an order. You've been spewing racism on this forum for years and I won't entertain seriously your petulant demands to prove it. Your one of the haters and I'm not wasting any effort on you.

17. arborville

arborville Well-Known Member

Why are you conflating studies? We were talking about a completely different gene and I correctly stated that no Sub Saharan Africans were included in the highly publicized study that was relevant to that discussion ... a point that made your claim that you had genetic proof of intellectual differences based on race hollow. Scientists are also not in agreement about the effect of ASPM on cognitive ability. Here is an abstract from the results of one of the studies:

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/317/5841/1036.1.abstract?sid=bf25c379-47c0-4445-a290-0f665968526f

Other studies have also discounted the discoveries about ASPM. There is just not enough genetic evidence to support your conclusions.

18. ShadowX

Well I actually addressed this earlier but I'll do so again.

Ideally, you would like to think that you could educate them into not acting on those types of behaviors. However, every black person knows that stealing, raping and murdering is wrong. They've known it was wrong since they came to this country and yet they continue to engage in that type of behavior. In fact, even with education, the numbers are doing nothing but getting worse and worse. So apparently educating them is not doing any good. I would proffer the reason for this is two-fold. #1. Their genetic makeup makes them far more prone to violence and aggressiveness than other races. #2. They don't want to be educated. And I think #2 actually stems from #1. They have lived their entire racial existence having an increased need for violence. From their time as isolated tribes in africa where aggressiveness and violence was a necessary trait to have, all the way up through their time in slavery where they were bred to be big and stupid because that is the ideal slave. Unfortunately, large size and low intelligence is usually correlated to a more violent and aggressive tendency.

So, since I don't think they can be educated to be different, as their genetic makeup will not allow them to, there are only a few more options. Either A> we live with it like you suggest and hope that the aggressiveness gets bred out of them while we simply accept the absurdly high rate of violence they perpetrate on society.... Or B> we could subjugate them. Or C> we could separate them from the rest of civilized society. Or D> we could go back to segregation and attempt to LIMIT their interactions with others so that they don't have the opportunity to engage in violent behavior against others as often.

I don't really see any other options than those... do you?

If not, then I'll take a look at the options that are presented. We are currently engaged in A> and it's not working. Not only is the violence getting worse but they're increasingly perpetrating it on people outside of their own communities. Furthermore, the few of them who do pull themselves out of the muck and mire put themselves in positions of power to be able to justify the actions of their more violent peers and attempt to deflect blame and blame it on EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY except for black people. I suppose we could continue this course of action, however doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Then we have B> I don't think it would be a good idea to subjugate them now because, as a whole, they've lost many of the desired traits that you'd want in a slave. So that's probably not the best course of action at this point.

Then we have C> Separation. This is personally what I want. Ideally, since they LOOOOVE and ADORE and are SO PROUD of africa and where they're from and they're so incredibly angry and pissed off at us mean white people who brought their ancestors over here and away from that (*)(*)(*)(*) hole ... they could be sent back there and let them have their ancestry back. But that's not really a feasible option.... because in reality, none of them want to live in that (*)(*)(*)(*) hole Africa. Deep inside they're HAPPY that their great great grandfathers were brought over here so that they can have iphones, cars, rims, gold grills, big screen tvs, ps3's, etc etc and (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) about being poor and blaming it on the white man. And they're not willing to give up all of the great things they have because they were brought over here in the first place. So they sure as hell aren't going to give it up so that they can go live in Africa and have some sticks and dirt to play with. So like I said, that's not exactly a feasible scenario.

What I would prefer is something like was done for the native americans. Let blacks and the white people who seem to sympathize with their "plight" have certain areas of the country where they have control and they run everything and let those who want to live in an actual civilized society live separated from those violent aggressors. What you would find is that within 20-50 years, the white part of the country would be doing amazing and the black part would be run into the ground.

Unfortunately, that's not a feasible first step. You can't just come out and say you want to separate blacks from everybody else. You could get to that point, but you couldn't start out that way. So that brings me to the last option D> segregation. The most appropriate first step would be segregation. When there was segregation (and slavery for that matter) in this country the level of violent crime coming from the black community was extremely small. I would propose segregation as a means to lift up both cultures. It will take the dead weight of the black population off of the white populations shoulders and it would force the black population to either sink or swim. If you folks are right, they'll swim... if not...

I would love to hear your thoughts and what you feel are different options if you think there are others than what I've presented. If not, I'd love to hear why you think continuing down the same path we've been going down is going to lead to different results than what we're currently seeing.

19. saintmichaeldefendthem

Predictably, all of your "solutions" involve adverse actions upon people simply because of their race, even when they do nothing wrong. Segregation? Return to slavery? Shipping them to Africa? Aside from how repugnant all of these ideas are, they punish the majority of blacks who have done nothing wrong. Oh, and it hasn't escaped my notice that you omit that fact from your posts, that most blacks aren't committing these crimes. So you propose to punish the majority for the crimes of the minority.

And speaking as a Native American, I would suggest that you could just as easily ship yourself back to where you came from, whatever European country you hail from. I'm sure you'll find you have just as few roots in the old country as any black person has to Africa. Since the vast majority of child molesters are white, we could conclude that white people are hopelessly lent to predation of children and the only solution is to segregate them, subject them to slavery, or ship them back to Europe. Maybe we Native Americans can ship all of you back because you've done the majority of murder and displacement of my people.

By your line of reasoning, none of this is beyond consideration.

20. ShadowX

We punish people all the time for the actions of others. We segregate people in this society as well, it's just not thought of as "discriminatory" because it's accepted. We punish people because they put themselves in a state where they MIGHT hurt someone. We institute laws and government sanctioned racism in this country. What makes you think black people are too good for it? I'm sorry, if you tell me that I can remove 99% of the violent crime by removing 1% of the population... they're gone. If I can remove 50% of the violent crime by removing 13% of the population... it would not be as easy of a decision but it would still be justified in my opinion. Furthermore if I can reduce robbery, assault, rape and murder by 30-50% through segregating 14% of the total population from the rest then that's really not a difficult decision to make.

I love being here. I'm proud to be born in America. I'm proud that my ancestors came over here. I'm happy that I have the fortune to live in the single greatest country the world has ever seen. But most black people, if you ask them, are they happy that their ancestors were brought over here, which while not the most ideal of circumstances, was far better than being in Africa today.... they're going to tell you no. I'm simply saying if you really have the courage of your convictions and you're so pissed off about it... then go back. But like I said, that's not feasible because, while they may pop off at the mouth about how pissed off they are about it, deep inside they'd never give up what they have now to go back to Africa... at least not willingly.

But hey, I love this country.

As far as your accusation about child molestation, you're going to have to provide a source to back that claim up. The only statistics I can find show that whites commit ~70% of the total child molestation in this country. But the problem is that it doesn't differentiate between whites and non-white hispanics.... just like the fbi statistics I provided do not. Which means that the % for whites is going to be overinflated. Regardless, what you neglect to mention is that we would EXPECT for whites to make up the majority of child molestations because they make up the majority of the total population. We also would expect for that number to be ~70% when you include hispanics and around 63% when you do not include them in the statistics. So IF they're overrepresented, which I doubt, they're not overrepresented by much and certainly not completely out of the normal deviation that we would expect given their total portion of the population. This, of course, is contrary to what we see in the black population which is far outside of the normal deviation of violent crime that we would expect given their total portion of the population.

ETA: BTW, you're taking the typical way out... you're not addressing the problem at hand, you simply suggest we continue doing what we've been doing that has given us horrific results. Well maybe you're happy with those results... but I'm not and I suggest we try an approach that has already been shown to work.

21. saintmichaeldefendthem

We don't enact policy that punishes people because they belong to a certain race. No we don't do that.

You do that by proposing to punish the majority of blacks who don't commit crimes, which you've already indicated you don't care about. But if crime reduction is the goal, we should consider executing people the first time they commit a crime because nearly all violent crime offenders started with a criminal record of petty crimes that progressed to bolder, more violent crimes. That would have an even greater impact on violence crime rates if that's your goal. Of course it would eliminate the majority of people with a record of misdemeanors who would have turned their lives around and lived responsibly, but who the hell cares right? My guess is this isn't a palatable solution for you because in the end, this isn't about reducing crime, it's about black people. You don't like them.

I don't think you have a bead on what most black people think. I think you, like many participants on this board, take your cues on what black people think by the self proclaimed black leader, the race hustlers like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Maxine Waters. Your posts indicate you don't talk to black people at all and that doesn't surprise me. You don't like them.

Of course you missed the whole point. I was intentionally ignoring the fact that most white people don't molest children. But now you're playing a little dishonest game here, switching from crimes broken down by race to crimes compared to the entire population. You can't have it both ways, wanting to examine the percentage of rapes committed by certain races, but not willing to apply the same scrutiny to child sexual abuse. Whites do commit the majority of sex abuse against children, in spite of your effort to obfuscate the fact with your fancies about Hispanics. You betray an unwillingness to see fault with white people and an eagerness to see fault with blacks, another indication of your racial bias.

I never said I didn't have solutions, I was just wondering what yours were. My solution is to punish violent crime harshly. Anyone who murders should never breath free air again. Ever. We come up with "hate crimes" legislation trying to punish people more if they were thinking the wrong thing when committing a crime, but this only indicates that the public believes that violent crimes are not punished sufficiently and are looking for ways make it more severe, even if it doesn't affect everyone equally. I say that there would be no call for hate crimes legislation, "truth in sentencing" laws, or "three strikes" laws if crime were treated with the severity it merits. Rape should result in 30 years, child molestation also 30 years PER OFFENSE. Robbery 25 years. Murder life in prison or death. These should be mandatory sentences with absolutely no possibility for early parole. If we did this, you would see violent crime PLUMMET. So don't tell me I don't have solutions apart from the odious proposals you came up with.

22. ShadowX

Yes we most certainly do. Ever heard of Affirmative Action? You ever read some of these federal grants that are ONLY for minorities? Can't get em if your skin is the wrong color.

You can peddle that bull(*)(*)(*)(*) elsewhere.

That's absurd. It's unreasonable to suggest someone be murdered for taking a candy bar. You're being unreasonable because you can't address the actual argument made.

We can take a poll if you'd like but I'll be willing to bet the house that most black people will tell you they're not happy about their ancestors being brought over here as slaves... regardless of the benefits it's wrought. To even suggest otherwise is ridiculous.

What are you talking about? I have no problem comparing the statistics. That's been the ENTIRE point. We EXPECT that blacks would commit somewhere around 13% of the total violent crime because that's what their ratio within the total population suggests. However, that is not what we see. What we see is that they commit FAR higher than their represented portion of the population. This is contrary to what you see in the child molestation statistics you provide... because while white people represent ~63% of the total population... EVEN IF they are committing 70% of the child molestation (which those numbers include hispanics... but ignoring that fact).... even if they commit 70% of the child molestation that's a slight overrepresentation... they're over represented .70/.63= 1.11x their total population. Whereas black people who represent 13% of the total population and are commiting 50% of the murders are overrepresented .5/.13= 3.84x.

If you can't recognize the difference, then you're simply being purposefully obtuse.

So your solution is to give none of them a second chance... no opportunity to turn their life around and NOTHING to show that it's going to work... and how long do we continue down that path? I don't particularly have a problem with that but you still don't really solve the problem. You're punishing them AFTER they've committed the crime (which means there's at least one victim suffering) and you have nothing to show that it's going to deter crime... because we have been increasing sentences since we started this process and it hasn't stopped them yet. At what point do you eventually say, okay this isn't working... let's try a different strategy.

Not to mention, do you know what the cost of that would be? It would be astronomical.

23. Super21

Super21 Banned

How do police know the race of a victim when the body is decomposed?

24. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

they dont

25. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

Get back to me when we have a Neanderthal to test.

As for women, brain volume is correlated with body size and also the fact males and females have different areas of intelligence which require different amounts of brain volume.

That's also ignoring another of your red herrings that males and females are genetically more distant to each other than Black and White males. So how could you make a logical argument based off that comparison?

Oh, wait, you can't. Continue on with another of your red herrings.