Were the old racist Confederate white men right about black people?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by ShadowX, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Well now, that was not in the OP; which is what I looked at. If you meant some other post then you should have said so. Anyway, no, it's not racist. What it is, however, is impractical and it discounts how people will react to traumatic actions by government; since that suggestion would have to be instituted by a government. So, first, it won't be done anyway. So, second we are looking at a fantasy scenario. Third, it was a proposed solution for ANY group deemed out of control and having a major negative effect on a country; and thus it could just as easily apply to a specific White demographic. Leftwingers have a super-wide definition of "Racist!" and "Racism!" in that they nearly always mean "Anything that a fanatical liberal would not say or propose."

So, now that 'proposal in and of itself was not racist, but it was radical in that it reeks of impracticality and would cause massive hardships on those deported (and deported to where for that matter?) if implemented, and would also have stupendous negative consequences rebounding against any nation doing any such thing.

2. ShadowX

ShadowX Well-Known Member

That's if i were in control and if i could remove 99% of the crime by removing 1% of the population I'd get rid of their ass in a heartbeat... regardless of who they are. As I said, as those percentages vary, the decision would become more difficult. However, I feel as though It would be justifiable to remove them.

However, just because I feel it would be justifiable in removing them, that doesn't mean that's what I'm advocating for. As I EXPLICITLY said, removing them is not a feasible position to take at this moment. Segregation would be far more palatable.

3. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

LoL, whatever, we're done.

- - - Updated - - -

Conservatives, is this what you are really about?

4. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

See? Now that wasn't so difficult, was it? A little bit of applied logic sans hysteria, and Bob's your uncle.

5. ShadowX

As I also said, I would be more than willing to entertain other solutions. Do you have any or are you just having diarrhea of the mouth?

6. LiberalHypocrisy

LiberalHypocrisy New Member

While I don't agree with the overall white supremacy tone of the op, I would have to admit I believe your argument that "rapes by white men are far less reported" to be a complete falacy. The notion that whites get away with rape more is ridiculous. Furthermore, in general black-on-black crime is much more prevelant than black-on-white or white-on-black so that whole preconceived bull$&IT To Kill A Mockingbird scenario you've brought into the forum is irrelevant.

7. BethanyQuartz

BethanyQuartz New Member

There is no difference in violence in war and violence in peacetime. Either you are capable of horrific acts of violence or you are not.

Also, another study showing disadvantage linked, not even just to poverty, but to race:

A new nationwide study conducted by researchers from the University of Minnesota indicates that people of color tend to live in neighborhoods that are exposed to higher levels of air pollution compared to caucasians.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/5...color-exposed-to-higher-air-pollution-why.htm

Yet more proof the playing field is simply not equal. And until and unless the playing field is completely equal in all ways, statistics based on race cannot be used to determine any racial characteristics whatsoever.

8. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

I am pretty sure you would fight to the death also if we tried to ship your ass back to Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

What is your solution of stopping whites from killing whites?

9. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

:popcorn:

10. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Its no more prevelant than white on white crime. Stats show most accusers know their rapist, so it would be safe to say that carebearb's statement is correct.

11. BethanyQuartz

BethanyQuartz New Member

If someone were scientifically interested in inherited personality traits in a population, the best populations to study would be those with small gene pools. I'll pick on the Amish, since I just found out about Founder Effect. Their gene pool is so small that rare and often lethal genetic defects are showing up in their families.

So you would then look for a trait not encouraged in their culture to rule out upbringing. Perhaps if the Amish started turning out a few generations of serial killers you could attribute that to genetics. Even so, extrapolating that to a very diverse gene pool such as the broad European, Asian, and African gene pools would still be nearly impossible. But at least you would have some sort of weak leg to stand on in being able to say genetics in a tiny, isolated population can alter behavior. As far as I know, no one has found any such link.

12. iamkurtz

iamkurtz Banned

Post your proof.

13. ShadowX

I'm not the one who is "ashamed" of my country. I'm not the one who is all pissed off that my ancestors were brought over here. I'm not the one who extolls the virtues of a civilization which I'd NEVER want to actually be a part of like many, many black people do.

I'm happy my ancestors came over here... are you?

Oh that's simple... Once we segregate the problem blacks away from the rest of the civilized populace, you would have a far better quality of life for the white people who do commit crimes... which occurs at a FAR less frequent rate than black on... any other race crime occurs.

We could then address the isolated pockets of incidents. An impossibility with the black population since their incidents are not isolated, nor are they confined within pockets..... but they could be.

14. ShadowX

African gene pools were NOT diverse for a very, very long time. Their tribal culture ensured that. So by your logic, we do need to look at the very real and distinct possibility that their limited gene pools, combined with the societal tribal structure and their inherent need for aggressive and violent behavior inside of that tribal culture resulted in their race being disproportionately violent and aggressive. Which is evidenced by essentially all of the violent crime statistics from any country which you can get those statistics from.

15. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

I am not ashamed of mine either.

Hmmm, can you show us the folks who are pissed off about that.

Which black folks would that be.

Well since I was born and raised here and served this country I would have to say yes.

So if black folks were segregated from whites then whites would commit crimes. Is that the asinine bs you are telling us.

ROTFLMAO :roflol: thats the most asinine bs I have ever heard in my life.

16. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

Any of that work for you.

17. ShadowX

Good for you, maybe you didn't read the rest of the thread, but I assure you, it's within and you sir are a minority in that respect. Not to mention these calls for reparations and the continuous barrage of "they deserved it" within this thread belies your position as being an outlier for your side.

No, I'm telling you that if we removed 13% of the population it would IMMEDIATELY remove between 35-55% of the violent crime in this country. That would lead to a higher quality of life for those who are left. It would lead to more jobs, less violence, less thievery, less fear that their 2 year old would get shot in the chest while he was playing outside, less paid into the criminal justice and the prison system by the VICTIMS of that injustice, etc etc...

That, in and of itself, would decrease crime slightly. And considering that white people were ALREADY underrepresented in regards to their violent crime, this would reduce that statistic even further.

There is a long, LONG ways to go to get blacks underrepresented (like white people are) in regards to violent crime and to be quite honest I'm skeptical whether or not it can ever be accomplished because of their inherent violent/aggressive tendencies.

18. iamkurtz

iamkurtz Banned

Yes it does. But I did not see the part about rape by whites. I did find this though.......

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/07/19/black-americas-real-problem-isnt-white-racism/

What about interracial crime, white-on-black attacks and the reverse?

After researching the FBI numbers for “Suicide of a Superpower,” this writer concluded: “An analysis of ‘single offender victimization figures’ from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study.”

Does this work for you?

19. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

When a whole group of people have been wronged and seek restitution from their wrong doer doesn't mean they don't love the country they were born in. All people seek Justice it is suppose to be the American way.

It wouldn't remove 35-55% of white violent crime.

How is that?

Makes no sense since that wouldn't stop the folks who commit the majority of crime in this country which are whites. How many 2yr olds have been shot in the chest in your neighborhood? How many 2yr olds do you know personally that have been shot in the chest?

85% of violent crimes against whites is committed by other whites. What part of that don't you understand. Are you that blinded by your racism.

That rationale might fly over at Stormfront, but it sounds asinine and assbackwards too me.

20. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

I guess Megan Williams doesn't count. You know the young black woman who was kidnapped and raped by a white family, unless you don't consider West VA a part of the US.

21. ShadowX

Your argument is retarded. You're telling me that if there were 100,000 murders and we can reduce it to 50,000 immediately that wouldn't have an impact on the population?

If there were 50,000 rapes and we can reduce it to 35,000 that it wouldn't have an impact on the population? Get serious.

First of all, show me where you get your 85% statistic.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html
    Crime Rates

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
    When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
    Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
    The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
    Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
    Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
    Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

22. ShadowX

You mean this Megan Williams?

As of October 21, 2009 Megan Williams recanted her story saying none of the abuse or kidnapping took place. Former Logan County prosecutor Brian Abraham called the recantation absurd.[10] Williams' current attorney Byron L. Potts said Williams now claims that she lied in 2007 because she wanted to get back at her boyfriend, Bobby Brewster. Potts called on the prosecutors to reconsider the case.

23. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

If 85% of whites are murdered by other whites are you trying to tell me if every black person in America left the country that would fall to 50%.

Who would it have an impact on?

84% of white murder victims were killed by other whites, according to the Justice Department [PDF, p. 13]

So are you telling me that the Justice Depts numbers are incorrect.

24. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

So that would mean that the two police officers who found her were a part of the conspiracy also.

25. ShadowX

Who said anything about a conspiracy? She said she lied about it.