Benghazi: Obama ordered help, the Right continues its lies

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by HeNeverLies4, Nov 2, 2012.

1. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

None of those incidents were your problem. The Benghazi incident certainly isn't your problem. Spend some time cleaning up the East Coast.

2. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

The 'mountains' to which you refer are not evidence. Perhaps you should sniff them.

3. pocket aces

pocket aces Well-Known Member Past Donor

We are talking about the right wind here. Normal wait for reliable evidence and form an opinion. The right wing forms an opinion then uses the "evidence" obtained from kook blogs to support that opinion.

4. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

Apparently you are under the impression that a large contingent of the fighters in Syria are NOT Al Qaeda connected. Like all brain washed apologists you would be wrong. http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/obama-arming-al-qaeda-terrorist-groups-in-syria/

Don't bother trying to smear the messenger...the information comes from the NY Times. So happy to see you acknowledge that Obama has been actively running guns into Syria from Libya using Turkey as the middle man.
    So in addition to helping the Muslim Brotherhood gain control in Egypt the Obama administration has also been actively arming Al Qaeda jihadists in Syria.

He shoots the retired warrior Bin Laden point blank, on the one hand, to seem like jihad's worst nightmare while, on the other, he
    gains Egypt, Libya, and possibly Syria for world wide jihad.

5. Jollee

Jollee New Member

It is my understanding that the Navy seal on the roof had a laser marking device to transmit pinpoint coordinates to any type aircraft in the air with missiles/rockets. The same Mortar launching location is the same one that killed him later that night a few hours after he marked the location. This information was given to me by an Ex Navy Operative, who happens to be my husband...

So had help been sent this Navy Seal could have locked on to the enemy target and the location could have been identified as the enemy very simply...

6. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

NPR says that the Obama admin decided not to send F-16's from Italy. They murdered those men in Benghazi.

7. Jollee

Jollee New Member

It is my understanding that the Navy seal on the roof had a laser marking device to transmit pinpoint coordinates to any type aircraft in the air with missiles/rockets. The same Mortar launching location is the same one that killed him later that night a few hours after he marked the location. This information was given to me by an Ex Navy Operative, who happens to be my husband...

So had help been sent this Navy Seal could have locked on to the enemy target and the location could have been identified as the enemy very simply...

8. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 New Member

..Oh you mean how within 5 minutes of the Gaby Giffords shooting, every liberal media outlet personally blamed Sarah Palin for it...and then told everyone that Jared Laughner was a right-wing extremeist? Or how about the retraded liberal mantra of Tea party gatherings were activly excluding blacks... No sport you are wrong...Its liberals who base thier retarded argument on feelings and wishes...facts need not apply to libs

9. Jollee

Jollee New Member

Yes I know, its tragic... I don't understand why some people cant follow this, and to make matters worse, after over 250 attacks in the region and one targeted on the Benghazi (so called) Compound, they continually denied them adequate security because it did not fit their political narrative, they were sitting ducks. It's a very sad and upsetting atrocity, I think it has had affects mostly on the Independent voters, not Democrats though, most of them dont want to see the truth...

10. akphidelt2007

akphidelt2007 New Member Past Donor

No one knew where the targets were because the area was quiet for over 4 hours. The attack on the annex that killed the two CIA ops lasted 11 minutes. I guess those lasers that you are talking about should have just pointed to nothing and called in a location that didn't exist.

You armchair military strategists are hilarious!! Man I wish I was a Repub. Just making up fairy tales using your imagination must be fun. Us Dems have to do boring (*)(*)(*)(*) like rely on facts and science.

11. akphidelt2007

Watching conservatives backtrack and try to cover up their lies is hilarious! Just apologize already and admit that you were wrong and you have been lying for the past month. At least have show some form of decency.

12. DonGlock26

Clearly, you have no idea what you are talking about.

13. akphidelt2007

So the attackers dispersed after the return fire worked and no one died. I guess they were in desperate need of help at this time right?

Lol, Republicans and their logic amaze me. Like a science experiment on stupidity.

14. DonGlock26

Slow down, where did you get "11 minutes" from?

15. akphidelt2007

From the official Intelligence community. You know, real facts. Stuff that Repubs typically ignore.

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/...-timeline-for-benghazi-attack/?iref=allsearch

So between 1am and the small fire they were taking and 5 am there was no report. So I guess they should just have bombed random areas like you are suggesting. Maybe the military knows what they are doing and you don't. I'll side with the military on this one... no offense.

16. DonGlock26

Oh, so you tried to make the short mortar attack sound like the only attack on the CIA annex, when in fact it was just part of the attack of small arms and RPG's. The truth is that the Americans were under attack by hostile forces for hours in two different locations. There is simply no excuse to deny them air cover. The sound of jets in the area alone might have prevented the second round of attacks.

As far as your strawman argument about random bombing goes, it's just that a strawman. I never said that. The fact that you need to set up a strawman shows how desperate the Left is. Obama is going down in defeat on Tuesday. Get use to the idea.

17. akphidelt2007

I just provided you facts and you ignored them. Just admit you are an embarrassing Republican who doesn't care about facts and will make up anything at anytime to try to defend your party. This was just a regular battle that had an unfortunate consequence of two people dying just like many military battles in the past 10 years fighting Bush's wars. It's disgraceful how you are trying to politicize this and make it Obama's fault. But Republican's aren't really the most respectable human beings.

They say specifically the timeline, they speak about the help that was there, there was no request for air support or other military support because the support was already there. The military doesn't usually call up the military for help when they are the ones doing the work. Embarrassing dude.

And Obama is up in almost every single poll. There is no way Romney is winning. Sorry for your badass luck. PM me your address so I can get some kleenex for the next four years.

18. DonGlock26

What is your source for this?

19. akphidelt2007

I know Repubs aren't very educated but let me do some math for you. 11:30pm + 90 minutes = 1:00 am. The mortar rounds did not begin until 5:15 am.

5:15 am - 1:00 am = 4 hours and 15 minutes.

Would it help if I drew you a picture?

20. akphidelt2007

The CIA, the Pentagon, and the White House have all stated that they did not deny any request for help. Where is your source that there was a request for help is the question you should be asking yourself. Let me guess, it was that Fox News journalist who did not state any sources. Haha, you are a funny one. It's obvious you vote Republican.

21. DonGlock26

Draw me a picture of why there was no need for air cover after hours of attack and a missing ambassador?

22. DonGlock26

That's not what NPR is saying. They are saying that the WH refused to send air support.

23. Mac-7

Mac-7 Banned

It's too bad for Obama that he has no credibility.

None of the Obama officials being quoted are under oath.

24. HeNeverLies4

HeNeverLies4 New Member

^^

And this ladies and gentlemen is what desperation looks like.

25. HeNeverLies4

HeNeverLies4 New Member

Wow my OP got 8 likes.

Glad to see there are some people on here who accept facts for what they instead of trying fedandle their way around them.