When Russia cease out to exist?

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by Ostap Bender, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

raymondo do not get involved in the talk of two super-intellectuals. Russian and Albanian one. You understand nothing. We must find out all the nuances of inventions as achievements made with the help of Russian immigrants can be harmful. We must be very careful not to make mistakes. [​IMG]

2. raymondo

raymondo Banned

I would enjoy meeting these guys . I have felt somewhat isolated in my Intellectual Gymnasium . When do they join the Forum?
    We can then partial out all the fine Georgians and Ukies who suddenly become Russians if they achieve anything , but remain cannon fodder if they do not .

3. ValmirZz

ValmirZz New Member

Maybe USA is falling but Russia is dying.

4. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

Russia is dying since XI century and still is alive.

5. DaVinci

DaVinci New Member

Well, you are already experiencing American achievements! This forum, your comp, the net, are only a little enlightenment brought to you by me ! But still you can you use Google( another invention) and navigate. Ha ha ha

Dostoyevsky, himself, experienced the barbaric and sadistic nature of Russian regime. In that time, he was sent to Sibir where he spent plenty of years (sic!!!), he was even victim of mock execution. Dostoyevsky personifies the reality of russian society, where quality and geniality is being constantly oppressed, tortured and killed. Russian stomach is not capable of absorbing culture and masterpieces except that it serves as a hole where excessive liters of alcohol store themselves on daily basis. No one better than people of arts, knows the terrorist nature of Russian regimes. Pasternak, Solzhenitsyn...

As for those orthodox priests... hmmmm.... nothing was directed toward orthodoxy(you should bear in mind that there is a large community of Albanian orthodox), but against serbian priest who played crucial role in spreading hate and inciting large waves of ethnically cleansing other non-serbs. I could post the photos of the ex-head of the SPC, criminal Pavle, who took regular pictures and blessed war criminals as Kara(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) and Mla(*)(*)(*)(*)(*).... I don't remember that any serbian priest(despite their connection with war crimes) being killed !

COnsidering that you russians are under the constant influence of alcohol, the above remark regarding me can not be taken seriously. Beside having the luck of having the most beautiful girls in the world (with their amazing upper part -D size ), your nation should spend more qualitative time with them, and not allowing other nations (blacks) ruing it, by mixing with them.... but it seems, russian males are nothing more than impotent, alcohol , lazy and sadistic persons !

We can call him doggy Putin

6. raymondo

raymondo Banned

This is far more interesting .
    I nearly married a Russian woman about eight years ago who was 110 cms and treble G.
    !78 cms tall and no fat anywhere except ......
    My life has gone downhill since I mucked it up.
    Can you replace her ? Incidentally she spoke fluent English

7. EvilAztec

EvilAztec Banned

For COnsiderator aka DaVinci devoted :bored:

Sorry, David Cameron – the British love drinking, and love drinking lots
    And so once again David Cameron tries to divert our attention from the mess he is making of the country by announcing an anti-binge drinking strategy. One might question his wisdom in piping up on the subject, for whenever he does, into the mind's eye drifts that famous picture of him, and other over-privileged students, in full Bullingdon Club regalia. That club, you will recall, was not just famous for, but deliberately predicated upon, wanton, alcohol-fuelled destruction. ("Like a lot of most disorderly footmen," as Anthony Blanche witheringly describes them in Brideshead Revisited.)

It is tiresome to bring this up every time he spouts off about drinking, but it is essential, for it crystallises the enduring class divisions in the country, as well as the hypocrisy of our rulers. Cameron is, of course, trying to make us think of the proletariat getting smashed on cut-price lager, and the cost to the exchequer. Alcohol abuse, we are told, costs accident and emergency services £1bn a year – a suspiciously round figure, which indicates strongly that it has been plucked from the air. Let us not forget, either, the income that the exchequer receives from duty and VAT on liquor, which, one hardly has to be an economist to assume is a sum far greater than £1bn.

It is one of those trade-offs civilised societies are obliged to make. As for the doctors' advice on how many units of alcohol a week we should not exceed, this is in itself a figure invented by a committee in the 1980s.

The spectacle of the lumpen spewing and brawling their way across British cities and market towns is certainly depressing and disgusting, and to skid across a pile of sick on a Sunday morning when, say, on one's way to church, or some other socially praiseworthy activity, does much to awaken one's own fastidiousness. As would working in an A&E department, or a police station, on a Friday or Saturday night. Or at other places at the sharp end: the hostels for women battered by their drunken partners, for example. And the cynicism of "women drink free" evenings, and other superficially attractive scams, is not exactly appealing either. But sick is sick, whether on Tom Quad's venerable flagstones, or outside a kebab shop on the Uxbridge Road.

So Cameron has to face up to one historic fact: the British love drinking, and love drinking lots. The tactic he favours – making cheap drink less cheap – shows where his heart lies. It is the lower orders he has in his sights, and on the lines that "an alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do", he has more or less declared that he does not like people at the bottom end of the social scale.

But as anyone who is, or knows, an alcoholic is aware (I mean a real alcoholic, with a crushing dependency), the pressure for change has to come from within, and not be applied externally. And if you coarsen the lives of ordinary people, then people's behaviour when intoxicated becomes more coarse. In vino veritas, and the disdain Cameron and his advisers feel for yob drinking is simply displaced aversion for a deeper malaise for which he is responsible and that his policies are bringing into sharper relief. A happy and healthy society doesn't need oblivion to deaden the pain of living in it. And he is – look at that picture again – the last person in the country to be preaching at us.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/feb/15/david-cameron-british-drinking
    :D

8. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

Thanks for your sanction! But I'm in confusion. I have three computers at my home and all of them are made in Russia with the use of Chinese accessories. Google also was created by immigrants from Russia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin But what contribution was brought by Kosovan Albanians to use all of this?
    Warning! Use Google very cautiously, who knows, maybe this is the antiAlbanian project of the Russian immigrant. These Russian immigrants are such artful.

It is a pity Albanians have no great writers at all. Otherwise someone would describe the importunate character of super-civilized Albanians some of which during years do not leave own house being afraid of vendetta and continue to amuse interlocutors at forums though they understand that they have become the object of a sneer.
    May-be you'll try?

Do not be nervous so much! Nervousness is useless in the business. Probably we'll buy your heroin as soon as we'll have drunk all our vodka. But since we have a lot of vodka you have to keep time. You just do not forget to post from time to time your messages here, because this is the best advertisement of your product.

You may name him every name you want. I suspect he does not care in what way you'll name him.

9. rulynx

rulynx New Member

Free elections in Russia ended the shooting down of Parliament (Duma) in 1993, because the results did not suit the United States. And in the U.S. for some reason is often not for all voters have the opportunity to vote, as it was in 2000, 2004, because for the elite of U.S. was needed petroleum, Bush (oil's businessman), and the occupation of the oil of Iraq. I wrote it because all your's speech about free elections - demagoguery. In the consumer world, people have no free opinion, otherwise the next U.S. president would be Ron Paul, and in Russia it is possible Prokhorov.

10. DaVinci

DaVinci New Member

Once again you are welcome. So, whats the play with the numbers ? self-praising that you posses 3 computers at your home ? Anyways, the guy you were referring to was educated abroad, not in Russia ! You see, Russians are worldwide known as the biggest computer's virus producers which corresponds with the nature of your nation. Only negative impacts from Russians in all relevant field regarding social organization of human race be it in economical, social, cultural or IT field !

I think you should do a bit of a research, before you post anything. Albanians do have great writers, but influenced by a vast disinformation produced by serbs, you begin to sound not serious at all. Vendetta, it is a distinctive feature of the majority of Balkan nations, but this social phenomenon is being removed drastically.

I am not nervous at all, it is you maybe ? Being alcoholic society like your nation, that is worldwide known fact. Whenever I have time, will post here, my messages -product of my reflections regarding particular problem. Only revealing serb terroristic nature !

Well I already named him, as stated in my previous comment !

11. DaVinci

DaVinci New Member

I think you should pay more attention to this :
    http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285

12. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

I warned you. Use Google very cautiously. You have caught a nocuous virus and your wonderful American computer stupidly trolls here. It's obviously it trolls without your knowledge as a normal human is unable to write such nonsense. Try to cure your computer using the Albanian software product only because many American program companies including Microsoft, use work of Russian programmers and cooperate with Russian companies. But this is dangerous, as you can see it now.

You are absolutely right! It is necessary to do researches to learn something about great Albanian writers. While even the most stupid and importunate Albanian trolls have heard something about Dostoyevsky, Solzhenitsyn, Pasternak and so on. And of course evil Serbs are responsible for this situation. No doubts.

But I think you are nervous. Because you're writing about the problem which does not apply to you and does not exist in a reality, even because Russia is far from being on the first position in the list of consumers of alcohol per capita. I attribute your nervousness on the impossibility to organize the most popular Albanian business in Russia. Try to repeat this. It calms and makes a human more sacred.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG_lNuNUVd4"]om mani padme hum - YouTube[/ame]

I have already told him about it and he is upset very much.

[​IMG]

13. DaVinci

DaVinci New Member

Thanks for your warning. I am quite of aware of the danger that might come from Russians. Pity, they do not control internet. As for trolls, your compatriots can be declared champions. Your country, a place where anti-social features are the original trademark. I will use any internet or computer software that will fix problems of mine - if there is any- in order of exchanging opinions with someone who writes in American forum, about Russian achievements. Still, Russia is a conglomerate of people from different national ethnic belongings. As you may have noticed, S. Brin is a jew !

I am glad that you are finally coming to your senses. Researches are more than welcomed in your case... you know, you can not generalize an entire nation; first you get mentally decontaminated from the propaganda which portrays my community with the darkest colors. Being cleaned from prejudices, can for sure, help you see things quite differently.

Russians are alcohol addicted society, and that doesn't give you the right to conclude-falsely- about my emotional state ! You seem to be so familiar with that technique of calming down. Very often people try to project their personal emotional state to other individuals. It is one of compensatory psychological mechanisms... like the case of yours !

He should be, not because of me. But, still massive frauds, leader of the organized crime, killing reporters, imprisoning public figures, killing tigers in front of a Tv cameras.... and finally another jewel -product of his KGB criminal mind - to improvise and detect a plot of some groups who wanted (intentionally to kill him , just days before the polls took place in Russia( another circus), just reveals who is he in fact and what he is capable of doing, only to remain in power.

I heard he will change the constitution too.... guess for what ?

14. Potap

Potap Well-Known Member

As you have correctly noticed Russia is the multiethnic country. Someone has Jewish roots, someone Polish roots and so on. For example I have mixed Russian-Ukrainian-German roots, but I consider myself Russian and carefully read your lout posts addressed to me. You have noticed that everything bad comes from Russia, I just want to warn you of use everything that can concern Russia. But the problem is there are many natives of Russia all over the world, except of Albania and so-called republic of Kosovo, because of super-civilized local population. So use Albanian only and you'll be happy.

Yes, this is the truth, actually every day since the early morning till late at night, we listen to Antialbanian propaganda. All 70 tv channels which I can see, show Antialbanian propaganda only. The Internet is full of Antialbanian propaganda. Sometimes if it happen one hour without Antialbanian propaganda, all citizens of Russia start to worry and ask each other. What has happened? Where is Antialbanian propaganda? But your posts show us the true face of your people and prove we do not need Antialbanian propaganda. It is quite enough to read your posts on the TV and all Russian alcoholics will run at breakneck speed to a library to get the information about great Albanian writers.

You are absolutely right, as there are very many people who project own inferiority complex on other people. It is well visible by the example of some Albanian users which write at this forum xenophobic and idiotic messages.

No. That's wrong. He is upset because has learned in what way you call him. He greatly valued your opinion. In fact every morning when he wakes up the first question which he asks to his assistants: What does have told about me the troll DaVinci?