obamas birth certificate here....

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by groupthink, Aug 16, 2012.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keymanjim

keymanjim New Member Past Donor

Something to the effect of "What time is the Titanic scheduled to dock?"
    Because, it's just as likely to happen.

2. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

You have to learn something when you go to school. not just shoot spitballs and dig your nose. Otherwise you end up making uber-ignorant comments like you just made.

Ghaddfi accomplishments in Libya include:

1.There was no electricity bill in Libya; Ghaddfi made electricity free for all its citizens

2. There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya are stateowned and loans given to all its citizens at 0 interest by law

3. Home considered a human right in Libya Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafis father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.

4. All newly weds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83.

6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.

8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 (N22) per litre 10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000.

14. Gaddafi carried out the worlds largest irrigation project, known as the Great ManMade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

Ghadaffi's Libya appears to have taken care of their business FAR BETTER than America has.

oh and on point #9, most of the Libyan billions in reserves are in solid gold bullion slabs. Ghadaffi was set to flip the dollar on it's ass. THAT'S why his country was attacked and he was eventually murdered by ignorant Sharia Law muslims who didn't know how good they had it under Ghaddafi.

3. rahl

rahl Banned

this post is an outright lie. of course obama has shown his real birth certificate.

4. Please Let Me Vote

Please Let Me Vote Banned

you cant even steal this one, and you are trying real hard

no, the american taliban who hate America are going to lose and lose big, and soon you will all die off and the human race will move forward

5. scott e.

scott e. New Member

that remains the birther bottom line, and how people are so easily manipulated not to demand it.

i'm still uncomfortable with the so called osama execution. mark owen's account leaves me wondering if he is just another actor in the obama America play. they watched the compound for how long ? even when he was dead they still weren't sure it was him ? remember, the guy was a six foot five, fifty five year old, right ??

the whole thing smacks of hinky, like obamavich.

6. jackson33

jackson33 Well-Known Member Past Donor

JEFF, I don't know about roaming, since we knew where he was for months and am now led to believe the mission was to "Capture", not kill. If true then he could just have easily been sent to Gitmo for intensive interrogation. IMO it was a "kill" mission, but the ex-seal telling his story, claims NO.

I don't like the idea, that any President can make up a "kill list" of people HE/SHE figures are the enemy and order their death, American or not. As stated, I believe that's against International Law and your suggesting that leaders of any Country, should have the right to kill enemies in other countries. You do understand that "drones" will be available worldwide very soon, don't you?

There seems to be a lot of Obama's history, that lack common sense reasoning, but then you "Three Musketeers" have names for anyone asking questions.

7. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

The events of Benghazi and Cairo were not a tragedy. Those deaths were the result of a series of blunders by the Obama administration over the courst of two years. The Buck stops with Obama. He needs to man up and accept responsibility for these debacles.

8. dujac

dujac Well-Known Member

you're the guy that thinks old hickory was born at sea, right?

9. scott e.

scott e. New Member

10. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

I understand your concerns but I think that using drones like this is far better than either a) doing nothing or b) invading entire countries. The use of drones will continue to be evaluated, but from what I have read, the use of drones plus our extensive worldwide listening ability has reduced the capabilities of terrorists to act against the United States. I approve of that.

Look- I have been answering 'questions' about Obama since 2007- back when smear emails were being sent out to my friends and family. I know far more about Barack Obama than I have ever known about any other President and far more than I know about Mitt Romney. There is nothing I have seen that indicates that Obama is either ineligible or has committed any of the numerous criminal acts that are claimed or implied.

If you bring up the same issues that have been brought up over and over by Birthers, then yes I will call you a Birther for raising the same issue again.

11. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

If you mean it is not a tragedy like the Beirut barracks bombing was not a tragedy, and the invasion of Iraq was not a tragedy, but were the end results of foreign policy decisions made by Obama, Reagan and Bush- I can accept that.

But I still consider all of those tragedies on the human level.

12. scott e.

scott e. New Member

why didn't they use a drone on bin laden ? used to be where are the carriers?, now it's where are the drones.

13. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

This was discussed quite thoroughly at the time.

I am sure that if you use your fine Google skills you can find the discussions.

14. scott e.

scott e. New Member

don't tell me, now you've been hangin out in the sit room ??
    otherwise it would be a leak.

15. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

I read newspapers and news magazines. Like I said- it was discussed quite abit at the time.

16. Albert Di Salvo

Andrew Jackson's place of birth was murky. The Kenyan was born in Hawaii and his place of birth isn't murky.

Both North Carolina and South Carolina claim that Andrew Jackson was a native son. Jackson's birth certificate was elusive, just like that of the Hawaii born Kenyan.

I first read about Jackson's alleged birth at sea in The Frontiersman by Allen Eckert. It's the story of Simon Kenton who had an encounter with Andrew Jackson as a young man. The encounter was recorded. Check it out:

"But historian and novelist Allen W. Eckert claims in a footnote in his book, The Frontiersman, to have uncovered evidence that Jackson was actually born on a ship at sea in 1755. The evidence comes in the form of a story about a bar fight between Jackson and the book’s protagonist, Simon Kenton, that Kenton recounted in interviews later in his life. According to Kenton, he and Jackson, whom he did not know at the time, were about the same age. There is also, according to Eckert, a secondhand account of a remark by Jackson who responded to a question from a man named Marshall Anderson about his place of birth with the answer, 'I was born at sea.'"

http://personalliberty.com/2012/03/15/old-hickorys-murky-history/

Here's the book...check it out yourself:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Frontiersmen-Narrative-Allan-Eckert/dp/0945084919

17. Albert Di Salvo

I am referring to foreign policy decisions the consequences of which were roughly foreseeable. Now the entire house of cards is collapsing for Obama and America in the Middle East and the Maghreb.

I suspect that the Hawaii born Kenyan will no longer be taking victory laps over the death of Osama bin Laden. It's too bad that the price of experience is so high.

The foreign policy tragedies for America are only just beginning. It might be advisable for Obama to stop claiming his foreign policy has been successful. Maybe the Hawaii born Kenyan should focus on jobs. That would be more productive than claiming an illusory expertise in foreign affairs.

18. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

And again I would say- if you mean it is not a tragedy like the Beirut barracks bombing was not a tragedy, and the invasion of Iraq was not a tragedy, but were the end results of foreign policy decisions made by Obama, Reagan and Bush- I can accept that.

But I still consider all of those tragedies on the human level.

19. Albert Di Salvo

Jeff can't you read? I agreed with your interpretation.

That goes without saying. It appears that the ambassador may have been tortured and humiliated before being murdered. That is how Gadhafi died. In the Arab world "an eye for an eye" is the preferred approach.

20. SFJEFF

SFJEFF New Member

Sorry Albert- I didn't get that from your post.

21. Albert Di Salvo

Not a problem my friend.

22. dujac

dujac Well-Known Member

exactly as i thought

Eckert has sparked controversy with his "hidden dialogue" technique in his historical narratives, using a novelist's technique to enhance dramatic events. After many years of research on a topic, he has felt free to recreate historical conversations and thoughts in what some critics have considered to be "an entertaining blend of fact and fiction" purporting to be a straight biography. His colorful evocations of history have been praised as more accessible than drier, more strictly factual, accounts. However, what he has termed “narrative biography” has been criticized as “an apparent euphemism for poetic license”.

kirkus reviews 1991

jackson was born in carolina, he said it, his mother said it and other witnesses said it

23. scott e.

scott e. New Member

24. jackson33

jackson33 Well-Known Member Past Donor

JEFF; It's "International Law", not a concern of mine. I understand it's cheaper, the drones are reusable and don't require people to go into harms way setting targets for missiles (controlled by computer pilots), but to intentionally kill, from a list or not, for suspicion of being something, really doesn't make much sense. What probably should concern people is the policy of "taking no prisoners" or taking responsibility for any, simply because of some political issue, GITMO. Since I believe a majority of Muslim Men are terrorist at heart, I can't disapprove of the policy.

And I've been following politics from the 1950's, been asked a couple hundred times to run for some local office, never happened and became concerned with Obama during the 2004 DNC Convention and their Keynote Speaker, Barack Obama. Not because I thought he might run for the Presidency, but for the direction it appeared the Democratic Party was headed. If you have some time and this link has not been previously offered, IMO it reveals the mindset of a person, who your inferring is as American as any previous American President. I'm sorry, but I just don't buy into that.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/foxvideo.asp

I can't help how others vent their frustration, but I can tell you when they do use in some manner Obama's heritage, it's rarely intended to be racist. In claiming these people are racist, bigots or themselves un-American does not serve any purpose and only amplifies the "race issue" which the people of and the Dem Party, that have played the card.

25. 4Horsemen

4Horsemen Banned

The Kenyan...LOL....man everytime I see that I laugh I lmao..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.