9th Circuit Court of Appeals Successfully Petitioned to Re-hear Prop. 8 Ruling

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Silhouette, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sec

sec Well-Known Member

ok, games you want

I think of eating lots of banana splits so that makes me obese

I think of kicking the winning field goal so I'm a Suberbowl champion

your logic must be used for all, not just to serve your agenda

thinking of an act does not make you the same as those who perpetrate the act.

If you have gay sex then you are gay. if you don't have gay sex then you aren't gay.

2. Colombine

Colombine Well-Known Member Past Donor

But who did you want to engage in sex with before you actually did it?

3. rahl

rahl Banned

4. Colombine

Colombine Well-Known Member Past Donor

No I think that's you

No you can eat a few splits without being obese. Just like a man doesn't need 30 boyfriends to know he's gay.

No because that's an achievement. Sexual orientation is pure luck. I know I didn't choose mine so I think it's arrogant to think others choose theirs.

If you believe that a 14 year old boy whacking off over Taylor Lautener's chiseled abs while seeing absolutely nothing attractive about Angelina Jolie in a skin suit doesn't know if he's gay or not then all I can say is just go with that.

5. stig42

stig42 New Member

She can tell does she want to have sex with women or not if so would she also like to have sex with men

Then that’s being bi sexual and its still not a choice to be bi sexual you are or you’re not

iv never gotten my dick in any one and im hetero sexual because i want to (*)(*)(*)(*) women and not men known that since before i was 11

you’re the one who is full of (*)(*)(*)(*) on this one sir at least about me

6. WatcherOfTheGate

WatcherOfTheGate New Member

That he believes being left handed is a choice is so funny. It kind of shows you the level of intellect you are dealing with.

7. stig42

stig42 New Member

Being horny is an action all right being horny for the same gender is the action that makes you homosexual

Being horny for the other gender makes you heterosexual

Being horny for little kids makes you a pedophile you never have to touch anyone same for the rest of us

if you want to have sex with men your gay even if you never act on it you might not like it you may be opposed to heterosexual acts

You may dutifully only approve of and even have heterosexual intercourse and see it as the right thing to do to produce young but you would be homosexual if the only thing that made you horny was men

If you want to be a murderer ya you have to commit a murder but if you plan on murdering someone if you are waiting for the opportunity to murder but have not done it yet you have murderous intent

I believe attempted murder is a crime to even if you don’t kill any one and never have when you tried when your were going to try you wear a murderer at heart.
    But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

by your logic

i suppose if you got raped by some one of the same gender you’re a homosexual to because you were part of a homosexual act even if you never have and never will want sex with a man

8. stig42

stig42 New Member

You keep missing the point denying some one marriage with the consenting adult of their choice occurred in both cases

Not letting people of different faith marry would be as unfair as denying marriage based on race even if all peel of any faith could marry

Homosexuality may not be genetic but it’s not a choice

my parents both love apple pie i don’t there may not be an apple pie likeing or hating gene but i don’t choose to not like it I just don’t

Defeat my argument? You have yet to show you understand what it is

9. stig42

stig42 New Member

Yep reproduction is heterosexual in humans and reproduction will be a lot easier if you like it but arousal to the same gender is biological as well

im hetero sexual despite what the fellow with the ealge picture would like you to believe but im not having kids and i don’t want any that’s going to harm my odds of reproducing more than being gay ever would

10. stig42

stig42 New Member

no you would be a virgin it sucks if you don’t want to be

Now if you did not want sex at all

Asexuality (sometimes referred to as nonsexuality),[1][2][3] in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others[4][5][6] or the lack of interest in sex.[7][6] It may also be considered a lack of a sexual orientation.[8] One commonly cited study published in 2004 placed the prevalence of asexuality at 1%.[9][8]

Asexuality is distinct from abstention from sexual activity and from celibacy, which are behavioral and generally motivated by factors such as an individual's personal or religious beliefs;[10] sexual orientation, unlike sexual behavior, is believed to be "enduring".[11] Some asexuals do engage in sexual activity despite lacking a desire for sex or sexual attraction, due to a variety of reasons, such as a desire to please romantic partners.[

11. stig42

stig42 New Member

im left leaning but im bi i suck with both my hands

12. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

How about people bugger off and stop interfering with the rights of others? Gay marriage doesn't affect anyone, so those who are against it should get over themselves. They must be pretty hateful people to go to such lengths to deny human beings the right to be treated like human beings.

13. texmaster

texmaster Banned

More lazy general arguments. I could insert any sexual preference in that sloppy plea for "rights" When will you ever stop using arguments any sexual preference could use?

14. rstones199

rstones199 Well-Known Member

Legal and economic benefits of marriage

The 14th clearly states: "nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws"

Deny one group the above rights while giving those rights to another is not "equal protection of the laws".

So either we allow gay marriage, OR heterosexuals give up the 1400 rights that come with marriage.

15. rstones199

Homosexuality isnt a preference. False premise = false conclusion.

16. rstones199

True that!

17. texmaster

texmaster Banned

Yep

Wrong again. Both genders can marry so gender is not restricted.

I proved a heterosexual genetic link through biology. Too bad you didn't think that through.

Got anything like that for homosexuality? Didn't think so.

RichT2705 and (deleted member) like this.
  18. rstones199

You would be A-Sexual.

Comments like above really shows just how ignorant the right is of sexuality. Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to anger and anger leads to hate. So much hate from the right when its not needed.

19. texmaster

texmaster Banned

Who are you to restrict marriage to consenting adults? I thought marriage was a "right" for all?

Faith is covered in the 1st Amendment. Try again.

Because you say so? Sorry, that's not evidence.

But you aren't trying to base law off that theory. You are with homosexuality. That's the difference.

Your argument to compare race to homosexuality is invalid since race is a proven genetic trait and homosexuality is not. Why do I have to keep repeating myself before you get it?

20. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

If they wanted access to those rights, they must simply marry someone with different plumbing than themselves.

Just like anyone else. Your objection is dismissed.

texmaster and (deleted member) like this.
  21. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

That's quite the broad brush you use.

So I have a question: how aren't asexual people being suppressed? They wish to marry NO ONE, but still do not have access to the 1400 rights you cite.

'Ju got 'splainin' to do Lucy.

22. rstones199

Comments like this just show ignorance of what homosexuality is. Comments based on ignorance are dismissed.

23. rstones199

Marrying involves 2 people, not one. :roll:

Also, if you would actually look at the rights, they wouldn't apply to single people.

24. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

No, actually. Nothing about homosexuality precludes one from marrying someone of the opposite sex if the purpose for so doing is "1400 rights which come with marriage".

And - clearly - single and asexual people are discriminated against in the exact same way, so your argument still remains defeated.

25. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned

Yes, Einstein: that was my point. Single and asexual people are experiencing the exact same deprivation of "1400 rights" that you're complaining about.

Oh NOOOOEEESSSSSSS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.