Palestinian Statehood officially acknowledged.

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by moon, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Well-Known Member Past Donor

Please Jack. You couldn't care less about the Palestinians.

Excuse me? When did I call you a liar?

The number of rabbis practicing what you described is germaine to your allegation that it's a common practice when indeed it's not.

One incident does not support your allegation that the practice is widespread.

The usual anti-Israeli imbeciles.

He died over 800 years ago.

2. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Deliberately mutilating children is about as repugnant as it gets- short of murdering them. It ought to be a criminal offense and I really can't get to grips with the fact that it's not.

3. Liebe

Liebe Banned

So you do not agree with muslim or jewish circumcision ritual, I assume?Are muslims and jews both repugant criminals?

4. moon

moon Well-Known Member

ANYBODY who cuts bits off of kids is a repugnant criminal to my mind. Unfortunately, the law is mediaeval in this respect. Mark well, it's YOU who has named two religions, not me. You are, doubtless, seeking some warped condemnation of Islam. My contempt is for the actual perpetrators of the crimes.

5. Liebe

Liebe Banned

So you condemn Jews and Muslim since both religions make use of this ritual (not individuals as you strangely claim):eyepopping:. At least you are finally being consistent.

6. trout mask replica

trout mask replica New Member

It is legitimate to criticise any society, irrespective of religion, that endorses these vile practices. Wouldn't you agree?

7. Liebe

Liebe Banned

I do not agree with circumcision for my son but I do not consider them vile and respect other peoples' points of views.Ofcourse as you know some members are quick to condemn only certain persons of a certain faith. :cool:

8. trout mask replica

trout mask replica New Member

I'm sorry, but genital mutilation IS vile.

9. Abu Sina

Abu Sina New Member

Finally the nightclub bouncer European immigrant Jew Avigdor admits the zionist truth.

They are not interested, never have been interested, and never will be interested in peace.

[​IMG]

Wake up Obama and be a man!

Join the rest of the world now and realise your people are dying for nothing in these Israeli led wars of terror.

Every day you support this monster is another day that brings chaos and misery and revenge of the occupied and oppressed to the American people and your shores.

The zionist TERRORIST regime just gave you another slap across the face before you land in Hell Aviv !

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=563647

10. moon

moon Well-Known Member

Read #579 again and try not to emulate the response of a sectarian twazzock. It's the individuals who do the mutilation who are guilty, not any religions. That's the same for any criminality and another reason why ' religious' claims by neoZionist land-thieves will not wash. Religion is NOT an umbrella for crime- and mutilating children is immoral and should be criminalised.

11. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

No question of that. To make a lame defence of it, is to make a defence of ritual child abuse, sadism, and savagery.

No matter how you dress it up, that is what any normal person would call it is.

12. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

I suppose if it is a small consolation, it is illegal for an old Rabbi to give herpes to kids here, by way of sucking their penis, in the name of 'custom'.

Kids have died from this, and there are those so low, that they stoop to make a defence of this filth?

Wow. Just wow.

13. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Yes, and making a defence of it, is as bad as making a defence for sexually abusing kids.

Simple as that, no fluff, anyone that can defend that FILTH, is by definition, excusing sexual abuse and mutilation.

What is the function of the male foreskin?

The male foreskin performs a number of functions. First, it directly enhances sexual pleasure via specialized erogenous nerve endings such as the frenulum, the ridged band, and stretch receptors called Meissner's corpuscles. The foreskin also serves to protect the moist, mucous membrane of the glans (the "head" of the penis) and the inner foreskin from outside elements, similar to the way the female foreskin protects the clitoris. When the foreskin is removed, the penis is transformed from an internal organ into an external one, initiating a desensitizing process known as keratinization. Keratin is a tough, skin-like substance similar to a callus that forms on top of the nerve endings of the glans, resulting in significant loss of sexual sensitivity. The foreskin also provides a gliding mechanism during sexual intercourse that reduces friction and locks in moisture, acting as a natural lubricant. The foreskin provides a number of other important functions as well.

Why would anyone cut off such a valuable body part?

Circumcision began in the United States in the late 1800's largely because some doctors thought that it prevented masturbation, which at the time was thought to be harmful. But once that and other myths were proven wrong, new reasons were created to perpetuate circumcision, most notably that a circumcised penis is more hygienic than an intact penis, that it makes boys look the same as their fathers or others in their community, and for religious reasons. Medicaid reimbursement for circumcision in thirty-two states and a lucrative market for infant foreskins also provides financial incentives for circumcision.

Does circumcision cause psychological harm?

Many men who are circumcised suffer the same psychological effects found in rape victims. A sense of great loss and feelings of anger, distrust, and grief are common among circumcised men who are aware of the functions that the foreskin performs. Problems with intimacy in adult life, long term post-traumatic stress disorder, and feelings of personal powerlessness are also reported by men when discussing their circumcisions.

Isn't it up to parents to decide what is right for their own child?

Unless there is a compelling medical reason to do so, no one has the right to cut off the working body part of a child. Genital mutilation is done for social, "hygienic", or religious reasons, and no national medical organization in the world supports forced infant circumcision as a beneficial health measure. We don't allow girls to be circumcised because we know that it is harmful to their physical and mental well being, and boys should be afforded equal protection of the law.

http://www.mgmbill.org/faq.htm

- - - Updated - - -

He has the face of a nonce.

14. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

:roll: Oh how very typical. There just had to be some vile and filth financial lure as well.

Medicaid reimbursement for circumcision in thirty-two states and a lucrative market for infant foreskins also provides financial incentives for circumcision.

What happens to a baby boy’s foreskin after it’s removed in the hospital? Naturally, you might think that it is disposed of with other “medical waste,” but as I recently learned, that’s not always the case. There is, in fact, big money to be made in the foreskin business, not just the money gained from the removal, but from what becomes of the foreskin after the fact. Laura Hopper, a midwife who blogs at Alternative Birth Services recently wrote that wrinkle treatments are being made using American babies’ foreskins. Hopper quotes two articles, both detailing the use of baby foreskin in the cosmetic industry. From Acroposthion:

http://crunchydomesticgoddess.com/2...skins-used-to-make-cosmetics-is-this-ethical/

15. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

To summarise. We have the US, permitting ALL kinds of sexual perversions, sadism, and strange phallus based rituals, simply because the Fathers could probably never have accounted for such a contaminate to enter the society. I mean, when they said 'freedom of religion', I am pretty sure they did not conceive of that to mean killing babies with herpes, in a penis slicing ritual.

What normal people would even think of adding a caveat against that? It was alien to them, and it is alien to any human decency, no matter how anyone wants to try give it a free pass. Peter Tatchell a man who uses that sort of reasoning, giving a free pass in this case, to paedophiles, disgracefully. Curiously, America are rare in so far as the 'Christians' there, or at least a staggering %, at some point, began to be mutilated as well, and this remained the case, may even still do.

Something does not just appear in a society, by random chance, nor can it be promoted by being left idle. It takes people to bring it to life, promote it, lie to get it into the mainstream, then lie more to keep it there. In short, unlike in other Christian nations (or nations of a Christian majority), many American Christians gradually found this barbaric practice being 'offered' to them, and 'recommended', by doctors.

That is how it began there, and that is how it stuck, and that is how many Americans cams to be that way.

From the 1800s till the mid 1900s infant male circumcision in the US went from almost nothing to nearly universal.

Its seems many doctors promoting circumcision in that time had Jewish surnames as did companies that make circumcision equipment.

http://www.icgi.org/medicalization/#Page_1

Other key names along the way are Dr Alan Guttmacher, an Obstretrician, who took over as Editor of Planned Parenthood Magazine in 1941 until 1983, and conducted a long campaign to persuade MOTHERS to circumcise their sons.

In the 1800's a Jewish Rabbi(will double check name), changed the original circumcision procedure from just removing the tip fo the foreskin to the whole thing.

See it as like a farmer branding his livestock.

16. Slyhunter

Slyhunter New Member Past Donor

Where is you cite showing that kids have died from this?

17. Slyhunter

Slyhunter New Member Past Donor

You know jack you fill a lot of pages with crap nobody bothers to read. I repeat, I was circumcised and not because I'm a Jew, I'm not. But because it's more sanitary to be circumcised than to not be. No rituals, just a guy with a scalpel.

18. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Are you too idle to do ANYTHING?

*I shall now await your excuses*

New York City is investigating the death last September of a baby who contracted herpes after a "ritual circumcision with oral suction," in an ultra-Orthodox Jewish ceremony known in Hebrew as metzitzah b'peh.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-d...l-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618

- - - Updated - - -

I NEVER read your threads. You clearly do read mine, and respond to them a lot. I get why you feel bad on this.

:thumbsup:

19. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Read and learn.

If telling yourself this makes you feel better, then fine. Go read what I put up before. Your statement is false. Cut off a kids arms in case he gets BO then.

20. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

How gross, he goes on with his sadistic child abuse..

Exclusive: Banned Mohel Still Apparently Performing ‘Metzitzah’

A mohel who was ordered to stop the circumcision practice of metzitzah b’peh in 2007 by the New York State Department of Health is apparently still engaging in the controversial practice of “oral suction,” The Jewish Week has learned.

http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/n...d_mohel_still_apparently_performing_metzitzah

- - - Updated - - -

How gross, he goes on with his sadistic child abuse..

Exclusive: Banned Mohel Still Apparently Performing ‘Metzitzah’

A mohel who was ordered to stop the circumcision practice of metzitzah b’peh in 2007 by the New York State Department of Health is apparently still engaging in the controversial practice of “oral suction,” The Jewish Week has learned.

http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/new_york/exclusive_banned_mohel_still_apparently_performing_metzitzah

21. Jason Bourne

I've been a medical professional for nearly 30 years and I've never heard of such rubbish.

22. Jason Bourne

Do you have a source that confirms your assertion that any child has died as a result of oral contact?

23. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Sure you are.

:roflol:

24. Jason Bourne

Physician Assistant, Certified in emergency medicine.

25. Jack Napier

Jack Napier Banned

Look yourself, I am not your research assistant.

Is it okay to suck a severed penis so long as the kid does not die?

How about a DEATH CERTIFICATE, is that enough for you to FINALLY call out these sick cultists?

Controversial circumcision ritual led to infant's death from herpes, says death certificate

According to the unidentified boy's death certificate, he contracted herpes simplex virus type 1 from the ritual, and passed away at a Brooklyn hospital in September 2011, the New York Daily News reported.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_...nts-death-from-herpes-says-death-certificate/

The CDC determined that 20,493 babies boys born in New York City could have potentially had direct oral suction during the almost six-year period they monitored statistics. The risk of contracting a form of herpes following Jewish ritual circumcision with confirmed or likely direct orogenital suction was determined to be 24.4 per 100,000 cases, which was 3.4 times higher than the risk for babies who did not have direct orogential suction.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_...o-controversial-jewish-circumcision-practice/

- - - Updated - - -

Well take a pill and read up.

:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.