Sen.To Hannity:'The Worst Excuse For A Journalist I've Ever Seen'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Agent_286, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pocket aces

pocket aces Well-Known Member Past Donor

I am not at all into the whole ranting political commentator thing. Even though I don't agree with what she says all the time, I like Maddow's style the best. She can actually discuss things without seeming she is foaming at the mouth.

2. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hannity has 2 to 3 times the viewers of anyone else.

3. Radio Refugee

Radio Refugee New Member

Share with us the conservative guests last week.

I know Thom Hartmann interviews at least 4 a week for a 12-15 minute segment. He's the king of straw men and filibuster. He gets flat out pwnd regularly and when he does he'll spend the rest of the hour (the guest is long gone) building even bigger straw men then getting his dim listeners to attack them with anecdotes. It makes for good radio. I never tire of him knocking his own dick into the dirt.

4. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

Hannity is not exactly a William F. Buckley Jr., but then who is?
    I don't see how this excuses a moron like Keith Ellison coming on his program, however, just to launch into a rude juvenile tirade.

5. Marine1

Marine1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

The point being, can you show us where MSNBC will have people on the Right for every big story they do as Fox does the Left? Does MSNBC have as many from the Right working for them as Fox has the Left?

I'll give you that even when Fox has the Left on, the show still tilts to the Right. But there is no tilting on MSNBC. They are as Left as can be and don't pretend to be anything but. They are so far Left, that they have been caught many times splicing videos to portray things different than they really are. They are a very dishonest news station that has been constantly caught twisting the news. I'm not talking of commentary, I mean news.

6. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

The difference between a journalist and a commentator in merely that a journalist writes his news items and opinions on current events in newspapers, magazines and occasionally guests on a TV News Show...where a commentator speaks his news items and expresses his opinion visually while using a teleprompter or other written device.

Libs certainly do know the difference...they were just being polite while republicans try to get the commentator off the hook for being a wuss and running for his little rat-hole when confronted.

7. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

The few times I've seen her (mostly on internet video, as I don't suffer pay television) she is as gratingly snarky, arrogant and disingenuous as Obama....

but I (*)(*)(*)(*)ing despise progressive true believers....so admittedly, there's some built in bias there. ;)

8. Radio Refugee

Radio Refugee New Member

Hannity has the weakest radio show in the top 15. I don't watch him on TV but it can't be any better.

Ellison is a regular on Bill Press' show. He knows how to be polite. He chose to be a jerk this week with Hannity.

9. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

:no: Journalists merely report facts (ideally) while commentators give opinion. It doesn't matter what media form that takes. Jeebuz! This is the state of liberal "thinking"?

10. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

Sham Hammity is a cheap sensationalist. He, like O'Liely, are yellow journalists in the truest sense.

11. thebrucebeat

thebrucebeat Banned

Apparently it is the state of more conservative thinking as well.
    As far as I know, MSNBC doesn't air a news broadcast. It is commentary from 6 am until midnight. Sorry Marine 1. I like that you have been nuanced in some of your opinions on various threads, but this one shows a bias that just isn't supported by the programming. All commentary, all the time.

12. Radio Refugee

Radio Refugee New Member

Well respected leftwad Howie Kurtz brings the hammer down on this POS Ellison:

13. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

Please join the discussions in the existing thread(s)

Thanks
    Shangrila
    Site Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.